Friday, August 26, 2011

Wedding Bells.And, a Shocker! Baby 34

 Scarlet has been visiting much more frequently at our new house. She hasn't talked to me since the move so I'm not sure if she feels lost, or if she likes the new house. She's also been staying the whole entire night. From midnight to 6 am. That's pretty long. She usually just takes a bath or falls asleep in a bed.
 Birthday time! What's not a better way than to have birthdays first? Darion went up to her cake and eyed the candles. Then she gently blew them all out in one puff.
 Hollie went next. She blew more forcefully blowing spit all over the cake. Thankfully we usually didn't end up eating the cake.
Tara went after Hollie. Strangely I don't have the pic.
 The triplets unedited. Seee! Darion and Hollie look extremely alike! Tara does look a lot like them too, but she has her dad's blonde hair so its hard to tell.
 I then aged up Dylan.
 Then I aged up Magnus.
 They both aged into cute little studs. They also look a lot alike. It must be the twin gene pool at the moment!
 Now it was time for little Alex to age up. I couldn't wait to see what he looked like.
 Alex inherited a lot of his fathers genetics. He is however a cutie!
 I decided to change my look up a bit. I was feeling the need to. Then I got a text from Bridget to meet her at her house. I strolled downstairs. "Matt, do you mind watching the kids?" I asked nicely. "By all means, go! Have fun!" He said happily. I gave him a light kiss on the forehead then gently rubbed his chest. "I love you." I said quietly walking out the door. "Love you too!" He said back. "Bye kids! Be good for 'dad!'" I told them. Matthew and I found it much easier to just address him as dad. Because most oftenly the fathers in my challenge had absolutely no contact with the kids. SO Matt became daddy!
 I made it to Bridgets. She was talking to Spencer so I just walked on in. Then I saw my little 'nephew.' I picked him right up.
 "Hi Gabey! It's Aunt Cait!" I said tickling his tiny stomach. He burst into laughter. "Cwaitwin!" He said in the cutest little tone. "Seems he likes you." Bridget said walking towards me. "Well I am his one and only aunt aren't I?" I said laughing. "Sure sure." Bridget said with a smile.
 Caitlin-So what's up? In other words what was the urgent come over for? Need a babysitter?
Bridget-No no. I don't need a babysitter. It's well. Its.
Caitlin-Spit it out!
 Bridget- Okay well, you know Spence and I have been going out for a few months now, then we had little Gabey, well, we were kind of in a battle with financial issues then a relationship issue accurred. We overcame that with counceling, then we found out that Gabe has a medical issue. Well he has epilepsy. So I had to quit my job. Anyway, we've gotten our family in line. I'm four months pregnant, and well, Spence decided to pop the question. He didn't have the money to pay for an engagement ring so he gave me a ring pop. But I said yes. And well, we are getting married soon and I wanted you to help me pick out a dress, I want you to be the bridesmaid, and I want you to also be the maid of honor, since your the only bridesmaid I have.
She said it all fast..
That's fantastic! Now we have to plan your bachelorette party, then your reception, then of course THE wedding! Then your honeymoon!!!!" I said excitedly. Bridget paused for a moment.
"Naw, I don't need any of the extra shizz. I just need a lovely wedding, and with the best bridesmaid in the world that will be possible.
We made it to a lovely wedding dress shop. There was a nice place to try on dresses with plenty of mirrors and seats for the others to sit down. I sat right down as the consultant took Bridgets hand and led her to  the backroom. She came back out with three lovely dresses in hand. "I need help picking out a fourth.." Bridget said smiling.She led me to the back room where all the dresses hung. I took a deep breath in and smelled the fabric. One day, this would be me. I picked out my favorite one and we headed back to the changing room.
Bridet tried them all  on. She started with the fourth one then ended with my choice of the first one.
Fourth Dress- Not feeling it.......
third dress- Hell No!!!
second dress- Liking it.. Maybe..
First dress, my pick.- Love love love!!!

 Finally we both came to the conclusive agreement. Bridget would buy two of the four dresses. She bought the first dress for her wedding day. We both went in and bought the third dress. We planned on having a good time with it, first we would throw some paint on it, maybe make Matt or Spence where it, then we would burn it halfway then let it rest forever in the ocean. "Are you as excited as me?" I asked Bridget when we returned to her house after hours of countless dress shopping. She had picked out a lovely red mermaid dress for me her only bridal party. "I'm probably more excited than you!" She squealed.
 "Movie night at my house. Tomorrow night, then in the morning we will prep you for your wedding. Deal?" I asked although she had requested no party. A large smile spread across her face though. "Deal!"  She said excitedly. We said our goodbyes and ended our little 'date' with our friendship hug. It was time to go home and see my babies.
 It was dark by the time I was home. Matt had gotten the little ones into bed and the triplets were in their room. "Wanna star gaze?" Matt said flirtily. My cheeks blushed red, yes I still blushed around him and he still blushed around me. "Of course."  I said quietly. Matthew took my hand and led me out the door. We sat on the pathway then got into a little bit more relaxed position. "A shooting star!" Matt said quickly pointing up to the sky. My eyes darted to where his finger pointed. They grew wide with childlike wonder. "A star can fly?" I asked having a blonde moment. I realized my stupidity and looked at Matt we shared a long laugh. "Of course stars can fly!" Matt said laughing.
 After an hour of sitting out in the dark I decided it was time to tell Matt. I cupped my hand near his ear and whispered. "Bridgets getting married." He looked at me and almost started laughing. "You mean OUR little Bridget?" He said with a snort. "Look she's not  little to me, she's a year older than me! And YES! The Spencer dude she's been dating proposed! AND she said yes!" I said happily. Matthew fell on his back with laughter. He was to the point where he was struggling to breath. He clutched his chest with pain but continued to laugh. "WHAT!?!" I asked fear stricken.
 He rose back to the same position as me. He covered his mouth as the last few giggles rolled out. "That poor guy!" He said laughing harder. "Why? WHY?" I asked pleadingly. Matthew's eyes met mine, I almost melted, but then his insane laughter started again. I poked him on his arm and began laughing with him. We both collapsed to the ground, my hair fluttered out as I laid on Matt's arm. We continued to look at the stars, and laugh at Bridgets fiance's expense.
 We were interupted by Scarlet. She had finally gotten up to me to talk to me. We both rose to our feet. "Mommy? Can you read me a bedtime story?"  She asked so sweetly I couldn't deny it. "Sure honey."  I responded. I blew a kiss over to Matthew and he caught it. His face was beat red and he continued to laugh. I had no idea what was so funny. Then I followed Scarlet into the house.
 She ended up picking out 'Wheres Bella?' a novel. I read it cover to cover to her, and then just like last time, she disappeared into underworld.
 My other ghost had finally stayed up a little bit longer. We conversed and finally he accepted the challenge. The sun slowly began to rise. He gave me a hug and with that he disappeared. Big Steve Underwood is now on my list of next fathers, even though he's the only one on it at the moment.
 The triplets decided they knew what they were going to do with their adult lives. I let them all age up to reach their dream. All three of them were going to make their own little home designing business. Now that they are fully aged up, they all look the same. Same eye color, face shape, nose shape, lip shape. They all definitely have me in them, then a little of their dad. I told them all goodbye and added a little hug to each one and with that they left to their brand new lives.
 Matthew took the duties of teaching little Alex how to walk and talk so I decided to take a little free time.
 I went outside to catch butterflies!!! It was such important business! I ended up spending my whole day catching the wonderful butterflies that filled our yard. Bridget interupted my fun time. "Aww! Spence look! It's another toddler to play with Gabe!" She said teasingly. I let the butterfly go. "I'm crushed." I said pulling my hands to my heart. We shared a laugh then gave each other a big hug. Spencer had come along.. Maybe for Matthew....
 Let's just say this. Matt and Spence didn't hit it off. Matthew was never into the whole murder stuff. His point of view was it happened, it was tragic, there should be a warning for the murderer, then it all ended. He didn't care about the whole enter the mind of the killer theory. He once told me that they were sick and twisted, and if he was ever murdered that I should take it lightly, like he did something that he deserved to be killed over. I ignored his request and completely disagreed with some of his ways. Let's just say this, he will never become a cop, or a medical examiner.
 Gabe and Alex seemed to have fun in the play area. "Have fun boys!" Bridget said pulling my arm up the steps. "You've got baby duty!" She added. I turned my head. Matthew barely mouth 'help me' I shot him a look of sorrow as Bridget dragged me up the steps. I didn't know Spencer would be a tag along in this event.
 Our first movie breezed by quickly. "That was the stupidest thing I have ever seen. I mean seriously! That's what you call a scary movie?" I asked shrugging my shoulders. "For me, someone who HATES scary movies that was just pathetic. I could make a scarier story up. Actually I just might as well  live a scarier story!" I said rolling my eyes. "Oh come one Sam's Lake wasn't that bad!" Bridget said shrugging. "Scared me the first time I saw it." She said quietly.
 "Really? I figured the whole thing out in the first ten minutes. Skinny chick lives, dude from lake is killer. Long story short. Sure! There were a few other things, but other than that this movie was bull-"
 Bridget shot me a mean look. "Shut up and turn the next movie on." She said quietly. "Fine."  I said popping the next movie into the blu-ray player. "Get ready for this!" I said exitedly. "WHAT! The freaking Cowboy?" I almost shouted looking at the cover. "Yup! It's a classic." Bridget said with a smile. "Great. I'm guessing nobody ever told you about the whole decent movie choosing thing." I said sarcastically. Bridget threw a pillow over my head and kept her eyes glued to the screen.
 In the middle of the movie there was a scene all about a drunken retard. "He looks kind of like Matt." Bridget said crunching her popcorn. "He does not! Matt is so much sexier and life like than that, that monstrosity of a being!" I almost shouted.
 "Look! There's Matt! He's waving say Hi Matt!!" Bridget said laughing. I threw a few pieces of popcorn at her. "Shut up!" I said laughing. "Really I think Matt stared in this movie!" Bridget said laughing.
 "Look! There's Spencer!!" I shouted as the face of another character flashed on the screen. My luck it was an old lady. That sent Bridget into a spiral of laughter. We conitnued the movie pointing out the ugliest characters and placing names of enemies on them. I actually had a good time. It was incredibly late and I promised Bridget she could crash here I gave them our bedroom. We could just sleep on the couch or something. I left my bedroom with Matt and we went downstairs.
"I can't believe you gave them our room for the night." Matt whispered as we sat together on the couch. "It's fine." I told him. "I don't want them, well you know, in OUR bed!" He said quite loudly. "Matt, she's four months pregnant, and unlike some people she cares about what goes into her when she's pregnant." I told him. "Is that an insult?" He asked smiling. "I didn't think so..." I responded. "Wait, why are your pregnancies only 3 days long and hers 9 months long?" He asked. "Oh, there's this pill, its safe of course. Makes the challenge a bit easier, quicker, reduces your pregnancies down to 3 days. Awesome pill by the way. Without it I would have quit a long long time ago." I explained. "Ahhh I see now." He responded in amazement. "I think she used the pill when she had Gabe though. I don't think her body could handle a nine month pregnancy at that time." I added.
 Morning came quickly, a little too quickly. I got up slowly and tried to work out the kink in my neck. Matthew let out a low groan as I sat up. I had fallen asleep on him. I gently pulled the blanket off his legs. "Why the hell did we sleep on the couch?" He moaned as he flipped on his side. I laughed a little. "Becuase we, in a word, are idiots." I told him. We could've slept in the girls bedroom easily. I got up. Something was wrong, my head pounded, like I had a hangover, and yet I haven't had a drink in ages. I shook it off. Maybe I needed to be pregnant, yeah that was it. I walked up the steps and woke Bridget up. It was time to get ready for a wedding.
        Bridget had gotten the whole beach prepared for her bid day. It was absolutely gorgeus. Her colors were red, black, and white. It would be a perfect wedding.
 Bridget looked beautiful. She was going to make a perfect bride. She resented her hair like that but after I had finished she fell in love with it. Spencer was one lucky man.
 Bridget had picked out my makeup swatches and had done my hair perfectly. She said I was the best brides maid a girl could ask for, but I didn't do a thing.
 "Matt, you are walking me down the aisle." Bridget said with a smirk, she knew Matt was deathly shy. "Me? Uh. No. I. Can't. You see. Why can't your?" He stuttered. "Fine." He finally said whispering. Bridget pulled him into a tight hug.
 Once everybody arrived and got settled the music began to play. Gabe was their little ring bear. He toddled down the aisle. He dropped the pillow right away, so thankfully those weren't the real rings, but little plastic rings. He ran to his daddy then sat down at his side. Matthew let out a deep breath.
 "Grab my arm." Bridget whispered. Matthew timidly stuck his arm in the loop of Bridgets. Then in unison Matthew walked her slowly down the aisle. He then handed her off to Spencer. His smile gleamed as he took a seat down next to me.
 The sun was barely setting which made the atmosphere lovely. Bridget and Spencer stood there for quite a while before one started to finally speak.
 They each said their vows quietly to each other. "Through sickness and through health.. I will always love you." Bridget finished off.
 Spencer took Bridgets hand and slipped the tiny gold ring onto her finger.
 Then Bridget Slipped the other golden band around Spencer's finger.
 There was no other person to declare it, so Matthew got the honors once again. "You may kiss the bride." He said loudly for all to hear. Spencer hugged Bridget tightly and they shared a passionate kiss, Dylan and Magnus threw little paper hearts at them, something they must've made at school.
 Spencer and Bridget had the first dance. They chose some up beat pop song. Something that was a little different than the romantic wedding theme. Bridget and Spencer danced away, when the song was over they invited everyone to the floor.
 I was dancing alone because I thought Matt was talking with some other people. I was startled when he came up and tapped my shoulder. He held out his hand innocently. "May I have this dance?" He asked sweetly. I took his hand. "But of course." I replied dreamily. He took my hand and put it on his shoulder, then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. It was another upbeat song, and we were the only ones dancing like this, but we didn't care. I breathed in his scent, he smelled of cologne. We continued to dance like this for a while longer.
Bridget and Spencer had already been shipped off to their honeymoon, they were going to drop off Gabe at one of Bridgets other half siblings houses. Then they were going to some tropical dream land. I got the honors of slamming the door on them in their big ol' limo that they had rented. Matthew and I, and the kids of course, were the only ones still at the beach once the bride and groom were gone. Matthew took me back to the dance floor and we danced for a bit longer.
When we got home, I couldn't sleep. My back ached incredibly. My sides were shooting pains that went all the way down to my foot, and my vision was blurred and I was outright dizzy. I quietly crept out of bed careful not to wake Matt up.
 I lunged myself to the desk where my computer sat. I went straight to google. At first I put in 'I am just a regular person with 33 children all birthed by me, I am having pains what could that mean?' I then decided to refine my search. 'What is associated with back pains, blurred vision, and an achy body?' There that should work. I pressed the search button.
      1,000,000,002 things match your search. I put my palm on my head, this was going to take a while. I clicked on the first link. It told me that I was pregnant. No I wasn't not at the moment anyway. I clicked on the second then third then fourth and fifth. All said I was pregnant. I was just about to slam my head on the keyboard when I click on the 560th page.
 'It could be a result of deliriousness, or menapause.' The top read. Menapause? Weren't you supposed to get that when you were like 70 years old? I read into it more. I learned later that it was a mistake. You can get menapause a year after getting your period! I gasped in shock, all of the symptoms matched my symptoms perfectly. I was only 23! Was I old? I started to cry, I didn't understand. This couldn't be happeneing.
 Matthew startled me when he tapped my shoulder. "You don't have menapause." He said quietly. "But this says I do!" I said through my tears. He shut the laptop. "It's nothing, probably just a bug. You are fine." He said all in one sentence. He sounded more like a robot then my Matt. I looked up at him, he was looking out the window not at me, he wasn't even considering it as a possibility. I got up from the chair and wrapped my arms around his neck.
 Our moment was ruined with a ring at the doorbell. I kissed Matts cheek and flew down the stairwell wiping tears from my eyes. It was a guy, another father. Just what I needed.
 "Challenge father?" I asked as soon as I got out. "Yep Herman is the name. I am from Egypt." He said. "Great." I replied forcing a smile. I led him up the steps and he took me into the bathroom.
 Then we got busy in the shower, we all know how things work out here. I heard the jingle! Time for news!
 "Just friends." I told him. I always thought these dudes knew this stuff. My head began throbbing once again. Was I dieing?

"Well! You are a! WHORE Miss Murray! WHORE!" He said then he stomped off as they always do. They really need to come up with original insults these are just getting old!
 After the quick pregnancy brawl I went to the couch. Each step I took added an extra shooting pain up my back. I didn't know what to do, or what to expect. Did all challenge mothers go through this at one point in time? Or was I the oddball out? Again.
Matthew was playing maid around the house as I laid about. He had given me a few pillows and a blanket so I would be more comfortable. Then he picked up all the laundry around the house. I didn't even know he knew how to work the washing machine...
 "Alright you can do this Matt. Just put the laundry into the thing, then click the button and done." Matt said to himself. He had never done the laundry before, ever. He always had it done for him and or didn't have it done. He knew that wasn't good but hey there were some things that weren't worth doing. Like Laundry.
 "Add a little of this. A little of that." Matt said to himself pouring in different concoctions of laundry soap.
 "I did it!" Matt cheered as the washing machine came to a roaring life.
 Matthew came back downstairs. By that time I was already up. I was happy he could do the laundry. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked. I forced a fake smile. "Yeah I feel better." I lied through my teeth horribly. I felt like dieing. Or at least attempting to kill myself the pain was unbearable.
 "Look me in the eye and say your fine." Matt said eyeballing me smiling. I looked at him and forced a smile. "I'm... F-f-fine." I stuttered. "Alright was that so hard?" Matt asked looking away. "Nope." I replied. "Good because I could tell you were lying, you should really work on that." He said with a laugh. I cuddled into his open arm. "What's wrong with me?" I choked out. He stroked my hair. "Nothing at all. Nothing at all." He shushed.
 My stomach bubbled with pain. "Excuse me." I said getting up quickly. I stood up and clutched my stomach. "Come on!" I said as vomit filled my mouth. I ran up the steps holding my mouth shut so I didn't throw up everywhere.
 My face became sweaty as I put my head into the toilet bowl. My hair filled my face and I couldn't stop. I laid on the cold tile floor for a minute to recuperate. That was horrible. I thought it was done but my stomach rolled and flopped again, I stuck my head back into the bowl and it started all over again. I ended up locking the door and stripping my clothes off. I laid on the floor and let the tile do its wonders on my burning skin. Matt knocked on the door a little bit later and led me to our room. He dressed me in my pjs and laid me down.
 I took a nap for a while. Then I heard his silent whisper. "See its just a bug." He told me. I turned over on my side and looked at him. His already non smile turned into an all time frown. "I know I am supposed to tell you that you are beautiful 24/7 but excuse my language, you look like shit. That's been run over by a train a few hundred times." He told me seriously. I couldn't help but laugh. "That's so nice." I said with a smile. "I know." He said brushing my hair back and out of my face. My stomach rolled over agian. "Gotta go.." I said springing off the bed. I ran to the bathroom.

 The episode happened all again. My god!
 I returned to the room with a hug from Matt. "Better?" He asked. I shook my head and lied down. I just needed another little nap.
 After a full 3 hour nap I felt incredibly better. The baby had shown its appearance. Maybe that's all I needed! I scooped up Alex. He felt so light in my arms.
 "I love you." I said pulling him into a tight snuggle. He enjoyed it.
 Then I told a scary story to Magnus and Dylan. "And the Pirates were doomed to roam the ocean sea for eternity!" I ended.
 "OH MY GOSH!" Dylan screamed in horror. Magnus had lost interest a while ago, so I wasn't good with scary stories so what.
 My day had gotten immensely better. So that night we planned movie night. Matt, Dylan, Magnus, and I all sat down with freshly buttered popcorn and our very own pops. It was a first time with the pop. We all started to watch the movie.
 In the middle of it Matt and I decided it was a bit too scary for the boys. Dylan had already screamed and was halfway up the stairs when the grudge slowly snuck out of the closet in the bedroom silently killing the two boys who just so happened to be twins in the movie. Magnus watched intently as the twins were slaughtered. "Go to your room!" Matthew and I both almost yelled in unison.
 At the end of the movie I had sat up from Matt's legs. Something was definitely wrong. My stomach hurt too too much. "Matt. Somethings wrong." I cried out in pain. I set my hands on the couch. There was a clear substance all over the cushion where I was sitting. "My water broke." I said in a panic. I calmed myself down. "We need a new couch." I said quietly. Matthew was already on his toes. "Its still only technically day one!" He shouted. The pain shot up my back. IT burned like crazy. "Let's.... Let's go to the hospital.." I cringed in pain as I rose to my feet.
 The pain made me double over. I clutched my stomach that was still flatter than flat. "Matt!" I screamed as I almost fell to the floor. He grabbed me and picked me up in one swift motion. "It's alright honey. Just close your eyes." I couldn't. Suddenly I remember something. Something important.
     My mother had difficulties with having me. What if I had her condition but it came early. What if I couldn't have any more kids? What if this one didn't make it? I began to panic again which made the pains worse as the shot up my back. "Calm down. It's okay." Matt said grabbing the car keys with his teeth. He ran out of the house in his bunny slippers and straight to the car. He gently put my in the passenger seat and buckled me up. "It's okay." He whispered, more for his own good, I knew for a fact it was not okay.
 15 hours later, after testing, a c-section, a few hours of explanation, and a condom later I came out of the dreaded hospital.
 With baby number 34. Brian Murray welcome to the world little one, let's just hope your not the last.
I thought about what I was just told. My body was in major stress from having so many kids. I shouldn't have any more kids. Baby 34 should be my stopping point. The doctor even gave me a condom to prove her point. No. I wasn't going to stop. I had made it this far, I was going to the end, death statement or not. I was Caitlin Murray. Nothing could get in my way. I looked down at Brian and expierienced the pain all over agian. I might have lied......

WOOHOO!!! I promise this shall not be the end of Cait so don't get your panties in a bunch. (Teehee panties!) Also I have worked HARD on this one! So PLEASE COMMENT and or FOLLOW!!!! Also if you would ever like to gift me you can do it Here. It would be appreciated! Hey, thanks for reading! You are my motivators! Have a nice day/night!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. She should go on a family vacation, a couple 'weeks' without babies.
    It would let her body rest a bit
    Great post!
    -Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST POST. EVAH.
    I love you Caitlin, because you are my sister. :)
    You are a great advice-giver and an amazing writer. :)
    ~Ava~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post more soon, please! I come back to this blog EVERY DAY to see if a new post is up. I love this blog, and I hope that you continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOMGOMG
    I LOVE THIS CHALLENGE !!!!!!!
    ~Taylor Smith From Fb~

    ReplyDelete