Thursday, August 11, 2011

Baby Number One! Or should I say Un?






















Do you believe in Happy Endings? Perhaps you do, and maybe, you don't! My question has always been, do they truly exist? And if they do, will I ever have my happy ending?
My name is Caitlin Murray. I am a young adult now. I have decided to take part in the 100 baby challenge. My parents don't agee with me. They say I won't be able to do it. My sister Diana agrees with them. My other sister Sarah isn't particularly on my side either. I want to do something, experience something. I want to create my happy ending. Now let's see if I can really do that.
This is my wonderful family! On the right in the pink dress is my sister Diana with her newly wed Husband Fredward. If you can't tell she is pregnant. On the middle bench is my parents. Cecilia is my mother and Martin is my father. Then on the left is my sister and me. My sister is Sarah, she is in the black dress. I am in the red baby doll dress. Today I would be moving out.
A close up on Diana and Fredward. They met sometime in highschool and have been together ever since.
My parents. They met in their young adulthood years. They both worked at the hospital until they retired. My father accomplished his lifetime wish. My mother wanted to have five children but was stopped at three. Because of medical reasons. I would be her last child. She found joy in us though. I don't relly think she cared that she wouldn't achieve her wish. She never really, well, loved me as much as my sisters.
Sarah, my favorite sister. (Don't tell Diana I said that...) She wants to be a professional gardener. Sarah is the sweetest person anybody would ever meet. One day she will find the man of her dreams.
I got up from the bench and headed out on my own. I wasn't moving far only across the street. A new adventure awaits me.
At my new home my mother called me. She kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to do the challenge. "Mom! I already told you, this is my life wish! This is what I want to do in my lifetime. No it's not for the fame, it's not for the men! It's for the little ones that I will be creating!" I became furious. My mother knew this is what I wanted she just woldn't admit it to herself. I hung up by slamming the phone on the receiver. I hope she didn't hear that...
I prepared my first meal. My parents and sisters were all vegaterians. I wasn't but I did have to eat what they ate. My favorite veggie meal was salad but I also loved grilled cheese. Nothing compared to pancakes though.
I stuffed my face. It was delicious! Tomorrow I would go out and find the first man to father my first child. I thought about the new neighbor as I ate.
I washed the dishes. I was entertained by a lone bubble floating around. I could find joy in the dishes.

The next day I went to the new neighbors house. Out walked a handsome blue man. His name was Royal Neavea.
He invited me in and we chatted. Aqua was my favorite color so I loved his hair. "So what's your favorite color? Mine's aqua. I love the color of your hair." I asked and then babbled on a bit.

"My favorite color is blue. I don't know I think it's because of my body color but my mom always said it was because I didn't want it to be a different color than my body. That's why I am surprised most people's favorite color isn't peach, black, or brown." I laughed. "Well I am a mother taking part in the 100 baby challenge. Would you like to be a father?" I asked.
Royal pulled me into a hug. "Of course I would like to be a father."
He led me to his quaint little bedroom. It was kind of strange both him and me had the same bed, nightstand, and lamp. I laughed at that.

I hugged Royal goodbye and set off for my house. I was really excited. I could not wait for baby number one.

I sat down and read a cook book. I wanted to be able to prepare delicious meals for my children. "The equation of mixing salt and water is not a good one avoid at all costs." I mumbled to myself. Why would anyone want to make salt water?

I put away my book and rubbed my back. The aches and pains were just beginning.

In the morning I prepared pancakes. YUM! My favorite! Iate them all up. I was however nausous afterward...

I did the dishes. I watched a lonebubble climb up and out of the sink. It floated all the way to the ceiling and popped. I thought of how short a bubbles life was, they are made then pop within minutes later. I would hate being a poor little bubble...



At the end of the day my stomach felt like it was going to explode. I decided to head off to bed and hope that the feeling would go away.

In the middle of the night I woke up my stomach was ready to spew I ran to the bathroom holding my mouth trying to keep the contents in.

I then threw up very violently into the toilet. Bleagh I hate throwing up....

In the morning I woke up and went to the kitchen. I was about to make breakfast when I felt the small kick. I rubbed my belly and smiled. I was pregnant, with baby one.
For lunch I made some grilled cheese. My sister would be over soon. She was also pregnant with her first child. I thought it would be fun to compare pregnancies. Even though she only had one month left and I had eight I wanted to see how she was going along.

Diana was not very big if I do say so myself. I mean she had a belly and all but nothing like I thought she would. She kept complaining on how bad the back pains were but I simply brushed her opinion aside. Diana was always a complainer.

I talked to my little niece/nephew I was so excited to become an aunt! "Hi little baby." I said shyly. "Its your aunt Caiti, U can't wait to see you...." Diana laughed at that. I stopped talking to her little one right then and there although I am still excited.

I told Diana that I was pregnant she gave me the big thumbs up. I knew she was just pretending to be nice since she was my guest she was just like my parents, neither her or them encouraged me to do this challenge only my sister Sarah did.

Seven short months had passed and Iwas HUGE! I was very happy though just one more month and I will be holding my first little baby.

I hired a contractor to add on a room in the house. I painted it and added jungle themed furniture and toys, and thus the nursery was born!

I thought I had a month until the baby came but I was wrong at 7:47 in the morning I went into labor while cooking pancakes. I headed out the door and called Royal.

Royal arrived in less than 10 minutes. I was so happy to have a great man for baby one.

I din't get the blue aby I wanted but I did get a little baby in a blue blanket. Shall I welcome baby number one or shall I say little Un? I took french as my second course of language in middleschool and I always like saying Un so that is what I decided to name little baby one!

Welcome to the world Un!!!


Thank you for reading my first blog. I had been doing another baby challenge but  lost everything with the last update. A lot of effort wet into this post and I had to cut a lot out for space! Please follow me there will be more up! :D Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. Great post :) Keep up the good work! Hoping Un gets his father's hair color at least!

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't this be back in the march posts? It's now under August.

    ReplyDelete