Sunday, August 14, 2011

I love you Baby 33.

Before you get  started just note that this post will be slow at the ending... (Well maybe)  Welllll ENJOY!!! :) I have also made a mistake, one of the triplets names are DARION not DAMION!!! Sorry, I messed up. I hope its fixed now though.
 Let's start with the children. Bridget ran over to my house leaving a little Gabriel with his father. We quickly aged up the girls. Tara, looking a lot like her father was the only one with all of his genetics practically. She is the sweet ruler of the triplets. Then we go to Hollie. Hollie and Darion are practically spitting images of each other. Hollie is the quiet one. Then there's Darion. Darion is a sweet little angel. She's got the looks and the brains. That's pretty much the triplets. I still can't get over how much Hollie and Darion look alike!
Harry aged up to be. Well a different character. He's got long hair and big bushy eyebrows. He's got a lot of his fathers features. Of course he looks so happy in this picture. Why wouldn't he?
 Then Dylan and Magnus. Dylan has shorter hair and Magnus has longer hair. Magnus looks a lot like his daddy and Dylan got more of my traits. There both going to make little studs of themselves when their older.
     I quickly kissed all of my little ones goodbye and thanked Bridget for taking them all in to her house for a while. Then I raced out my door to the hospital. Time to go see my sweet prince. I raced to the hospital and once I got there I couldn't even see him. He was in surgery, which to me wasn't a good sign at all. So I sat down in a chair and I waited.
Present time. 1 week later.
       Matthew still hadn't waken up. I was still sitting in the same hospital room they carted his sedated body into. I hadn't moved other than to eat a little bit and to use the restroom. I really only left on an emergency because I needed to be there the absolute second he woke up. I put my arms on my legs and set my head down. It hit me that I hadn't slept at all. I tried to drift off into slumber but all of the beeps of the machines and all the thoughts running through my head I could barely close my eyes.
        I looked at Matt. His face hadn't taken much damage, a scratch here or there, but when I got curious and looked at his upper body it seemed as though he'd been mauled by a bear. Now gauze covered his wound, staff infection had tried rading his body but so far the bandages have kept him safe from its rath. I got up and ran my fingers along his arm. I felt like a child here, I was more than terrified to be caught touching him although he is MY fiance and I should be able to. I opened his palm, his fingers were cracked and his fingernails still had blood caked under them. I thread my fingers to fit into his hand and I held it. There was still no response to his silent sleeping body.
      I went back to my chair and sat down. The machines all kept to their usual hums and beeps. There was a beep every three seconds, I had counted. Then there was a whir from one machine right after four beeps had taken place. I had known the rythym almost by heart, why not there wasn't really anything else to do. I peered at one little machine, I think it was the heart moniter. At first the line was nice and wavy but suddenly the waviness stopped. The line went straight and the machine started to beep like crazy, then it went into one long steady beep. I jumped out of my chair, and my skin, and quickly hit the call button.
        I was signaling for a nurse, a doctor, help, I waited for a while but nobody came. I pressed the button a few more times. Nothing. I ran into the hall and flagged down the first doctor I could find. "The machine, it, beeped, long." I said trying to find my breath. I gave up trying to explain and grabbed the doctors arm and pulled her to the room.
 At first the doctor just looked at me kind of strangely. Then she strained her head noticing the noise. Her eyes widened as she stared at the machine. "Ma'am I am going to have to ask you to leave." She said in a rush. "I'm not leaving." I said quickly. "Yes you are." She said pushing me into the hallway. She flagged down a nurse. "I need backup!" She said loudly then she rushed back into the room. Four more nurses and two more doctors fled to the room as I stood banished in the hallway. There weren't many people in this part of the hospital so I stood all alone.
 After a half hour of just standing there clueless I decided to lean against the wall. I asked every doctor that passed by if they knew what was going on, they all shook their heads. A nurse strolled out of the room, I looked at her with hope in my eye but she just ducked her head and stepped away into the elevator. Another nurse came out, I looked at them just as hopeful. They stopped. "Is he, okay?" I asked quietly. The nurse put her hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be a long week." She said quietly then she just walked away.
    Finally after the other nurses and doctors came out the main one came out. She went straight to me. "Is he okay?" I asked wiping a tear from my eye. She looked me in the eye. "He had a reaction to something, we don't exactly know what or why. His heart went into automatic failure." She started to say.
 "What does that mean?" I asked interupting. "He will be fine. We are, of course, keeping him in here for a while but there will be much more observation. A nurse should be in almost every hour to check on him." She touched my shoulder. "He will make it through this. Alright?" She asked adding a small smile. "Alright." I whispered. "You're free to return to the room." She said gesturing me to go. I quickly walked down to the room.
Matt's chest was barely moving up and down. You could hear the struggle with each breath he took. I sat on my chair and gingerly held his hand. They had connected more wires to his body. His breathing calmed as I rubbed his hand and thread my fingers through it. Matt moved slightly and his face instantly cringed with pain. I rubbed his hand once more. I felt defenseless, there was absolutely nothing I could do. "Its okay..." I whispered weakly. There was still no response.
I kept holding his hand for an hour until he finally stirred awake. His big eyes blinked innocently as he scanned the room. His lips formed a big smile right as his eyes batted my way. I instantly jumped out of my little chair and kissed his forehead. He roes a bit cringing from the pain. "No.. Lie back down." I instantly said. He gave me a weak smile. "I'm fine hun." He said quietly. He pushed the blanket off of his body. I helped him adjust himself so he could sit up. "Want up here?" He asked. "Uh.. I don't want to hurt you..." I whispered although I'd love to lay down with him. "Just get up here. It's perfectly fine." He said smiling.
I gingerly crawled into his little cot. I laid down at his side careful not to touch his torso. "It's fine Caitlin. It's alright." He whispered pulling me up a little bit. He saw the exhaustion on my face. "Sleep." He said quietly. "No, I can't, you're finally up." I said although sleep sounded great. He tipped my chin so I looked at him in the face. "For me?" He said quivering his bottom lip pathetically. "Fine." I said with a small smile.
I laid my head on his leg and closed my eyes. "Love you." I whispered. "Love you too." Matt said brushing my hair back. He ran his fingers through my hair a few more times. I didn't want to fall asleep. I felt horrible though. I fluttered my eyes open. "I can't..." I whispered. "But you will." Matthew said with a stubborn smile. I rolled my eyes.
The next thing I knew Matthew was whispering my name. "Huh?" I asked in a lulled state. "Nothin. Just makin sure you weren't going to sleep for a week." Matt said with a smile. I had fallen asleep at about 9 am what time could it have possibl been. I was only out for an hour or so. I glanced at the clock. it read 5:13 pm. Whoops! "I'm sorry." I whispered. Matthew gave a small laugh. "Don't be. The nurse tried prying you awat but I fought her off." Matt said smiling. "Aww. My hero." I added with a yawn. Matthew tried to hide it but I could see the strain on his face, the pain was starting to get to him.
I sat up and went to the edge of the bed. "If you're hurting why don't you take some pain medicine?" I asked. "I don't know, and I am not in pain.." He said pulling off a fake smile. "Uh huh. And I've never had a kid in my life." I responded adding sarcasm. Matthew laughed but then held his chest in pain. "Told you!" I said taking his hand. "I'm fine." He responded. I rolled my eyes. "You are so hard to love sometimes." I said with a giggle. "N'aww I love you too." Matt said pulling me by his side. He kissed my forehead over and over again.
We spent about two hours cuddling when the nurse ruined it by coming in for the I.V. "When can I go home?" Matt said weakly. "It should be anytime in the next few days or it can be up to a week, you're doing just fine so I assume they will send you home soon with some painkillers." The nurse replied jabbing the needle into his wrist. I noticed Matthew looked away from the needle as it entered his skin. Once the nurse was gone and he was drugged up I decided to ask him. "You're afraid of needles?" I asked. "Well, uh, they, uh, they're, fine, I guess..." He said blushing.
"Be honest.." I said starting to giggle. "Fine, I hate them with a living passion. They SUCK!" He said laughing. That night we ordered a pizza and gave all of the nurses a hard time. Matthew was getting better very quickly and we would be able to go home soon. That night I cuddled in with him on the cot and finally felt his warmth against me, I slept one-thousand and three times better.
 The next few days were pretty much alike. There was a lot more testing, Matt had to try to walk on his own, and they had to teach me how to rewrap the bandages. Finally on Friday we were able to leave. "Need help?" I asked as Matt painfully got out of his little bed. "I'm fine." He said gasping for a breath. He completely stood on both of his feet, and strode over to his bag that I had brought for him.
 He got dressed slowly, gingerly planting the shirt on his charred skin. "Well that wasn't fun." He said when he was finally done. I helped him tie his shoes since it hurt him to bend down. "Are you ready my little boy?" I asked teasing him. "Ready as I'll ever be." He said smiling.
 He pulled me into a hug, I resisted at first so I wouldn't hurt him but he pulled me closer and kissed me. The nurse came in and busted us. "You should leave now Mister and misses Humphrey." She said with an irritated look. We weren't married quite yet but I liked the fact that someone had called me by his last name. I ran for the bag and we booked it out of the room laughing. We got all checked out of the hospital and left for Bridgets.
      Harry had been aged up. Apparently he looked no different than he did as a teenager, I was a little upset he didn't stick around for a goodbye. Although the other kids were all the same age and were happy to see me. I explained who Matthew was, and that he wasn't exactly their real dad but their dad at heart. Then we left for out house.
 I took Matthew upstairs after telling him about the fire. Then I dressed him in his pajamas and layed him on the bed. "I don't need to lay here. I'm fine." He said childishly. "I'll be careful, I promise. I'll, I'll just sit down on the couch downstairs..." He whimpered.
 "No. Doctors orders. Don't worry, heres the tv remote, and just yell if you need anything alright?" I said smiling. He put his head down in a pout. "Fine..." He whispered. "You'll be alright." I said planting a kiss on his forehead. Then I ran down the steps to tend to the little ones.
I decided it was about time to teach them their skills. I picked up little Dylan and taught him how to walk.
 Then I taught Magnus how to walk. Afterwards I put them in their cribs for the night, then I went to tuck the girls in. I kissed each one on their foreheads and tiptoed out of the room.
Then I snuck into my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. Matthew was already silently sleeping so I just crawled on top of the bed with out using the convers and snuggled in next to him. Sometime in the middle of the night I felt his hands creep around my waist and he pulled me in close to him.
 In the morning I got on my laptop and Matt just layed on the bed annoying the crap out of me. "When can I get out of bed rest?" He asked pitifully. "In a week or so." I responded emailing a guy back for a yes on the challenge. "Can I get out today please?" He asked childishly. "No." I replied, I was not a morning person at all. "Come on!!! Please! I'm fine!" He begged. I was at the end of my tolerance rope. "Matt. Just shut-up. I don't want to yell at you. Its too early to talk about this." I said quietly jamming my finger on the send button.
He was quiet for a few more minutes but I could tell he was just trying to mess with me when he started talking again. "Come on mommy. I just want to get out of bed... Pwease?" He got up from the bed. I rolled my eyes. I could hear him stand up because he let out a lot of air as he did. He took the two steps it took to get to me and he put his hands over my eyes. "You should take a break." He said flirtily. "Matt, I'm not in the mood lay back down." I said letting out air.
"Rawr! Someone definitely slept on the wrong side of the bed!" He said removing his hands. "Sorry. You know how mornings and I get along.." I said softly. "Yeah I know." He whispered laying back onto the bed. "I'm sorry.." I whispered, there was no response.
"Marco." Matthew said a little while later. I laughed a little bit. "Polo?" I responded. Matthew got up from the bed and went to the hamper and dug around acting as if I was in there. "Marco?" He said again. "Polo!" I said laughing harder. He looked around the room attempting to 'find' me. He finally came to the desk. Even though he was injured he easily picked me up from my chair and held me in the air for a few seconds. I was out of breath because of my laughter. He set me on the bed and layed down next to me. "I love you." He said twirling my hair with his finger. "I love you more." I said laughing.
 I went and got the boys up and took them downstairs. I decided I should get all of the skills out of the way. I taught Dylan how to talk.
And I finally gave into Matthews begging and I let him come downstairs and help. He hadn't been complaining yet so I assume he will be just fine. He taught Magnus how to talk.
 Hollie was craving attention so I decided I would giver her a hug to reassure her that I knew she was there and that it was a bit of a hard time for me. She understood and went to play with her sisters.
 Then the doorbell rang. The man that had emailed me was here. I ran to the door so he wouldn't get antsy.
 I took him outside to have a small talk to make it less awkward for Matt although he did know the drill. "So are you an expierienced father?" I asked. "Sure." He said quietly. "Alrighty then...." I said. I led him through the house and upstairs to the bedroom.
 We did our business. I felt a little bit bad because it was really starting to get to me that Matthew couldn't be a dad until the challenge was over.
After the jingle sounded it was time to shatter the ice. "We can't have a commited relationship, bla bla bla, I am engaged, bla bla bla, thank you so much for being a father in my challenge." I said with a warm smile, becase I thought he was already a father in another challenge. "I see how it is, slut!" He said then he ran out the door in his boxers. You see I don't understand how its always my fault when we can't be commited or that I become the slut. HE wanted to well you know... Me!
That night Matthew and I cuddled long and hard. "You don't mind me doing the challenge do you?" I said with a whisper. "Not one bit." He said with a small smile. We stayed cuddling for a while until exhaustion took over and made us go to sleep.
 In the morning we all decided that we should spend the day outside. Hollie ran to one of the new riders that somebody gifted me for being famous. She had a lot of fun.
 Darion was working on perfecting her sandcastling skills.
Tara decided she would just be silly and throw the sand all over.
 Dylan also seemed to love the rider. He enjoyed the wind in his face.
 Magnus enjoyed it too, although he was a bit more cautious.
 After letting Magnus and Dylan play on the riders we decided to play on the seesaw. "Are you hurting?" I asked to make sure. "No it really doesn't hurt. I'm being honest, I promise." He said softly patting his chest. "Okay. I thought it would hurt." I told him. "No not really. Do you want to know what hurts the most?" he asked bobbing up and down. "Yeah..." I barely whispered. "There's a few parts to this. The nightmares, the fact that you will always be able to see what you've seen, and the fact that I couldn't save Morgan and Ralia.." He said quietly. "It's not your fault.." I said reassuring him. "I know." He whispered. We dropped the subject quickly.
 Hollie was having a good time getting all sandy. She threw more sand over her head and let it stream into her hair.
 Matthew and I relaxed on the swings as the little ones played. We didn't talk we just enjoyed the nice air.
 My nice time was interrupted when my stomach decided to empty itself.
When I came back outside Matthew had caught a butterfly. He made the best face in the world. That right there is a reason I love him.
As we went inside the baby showed me that it was here by giving a small kick.
 The girls were all fascinated by the dress up drawer  that their grandpa Humphrey sent them, Matt had called telling him the good news. He was not doing to well in the health department either, he had gotton Alzheimers and had almost forgotten Matthew was his youngest son....
 Then after watching the girls play dressup the laundry had to be done. The washing machine was broken so I had to fix it, and then the dryer broke so I fixed that too. It helped me gain a skill level so now I can make things unbreakabled.
 The chores were done, everyone was fed, toddlers were in bed, time for family time!! Tara, Matthew and I all decided to play Mario kart. I got 1st place, Matthew got 9th place, and Tara got 12th place.. Matthew's not so good with games.....
 In the morning I was going stir crazy, we had to go somewhere. The girls went to school and we left the boys home with the babysitter. We went to the theater to take a tour. "We don't just have to take a tour." Matthew said flirtily. I started to giggle. "Okay then." We entered the building and were backstage, well 'having fun' when somebody caught us.
                They kicked us out. I was able to slip my clothes on quickly, but uh, Matt on the other hand came out in the nude... "Lets do it again!" He said pulling his pants over his legs. "How about not! Somebody's pregnant here." I said rubbing my belly. He waked over to me and patted my belly. "Fun ruiner.." He whispered. "Your chest okay?" I asked moving the bandage a bit. "Its fine." He said playfully smacking my hand away. We took hands and walked home. Matt shirtless me fully clothed.
 The almost immediate second we arrived home I went into labor. "Nice timing!" I squealed holding my belly. "Its okay!" Matt said starting to freak out. He grabbed my hand. "Call the babysitter." He said throwing the phone to Damion. Then he led me to the car. Time to have a baby..
I gave birth to a bubbly little boy.
Welcome to the world little Alex.

I've worked very hard on this post so I hope you enjoyed! Please comment!! Anybody can!! Follow too! Every person helps! If you feel nice today you may gift me Here. I hope you enjoyed! :) Have a nice day!

5 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! Matthew's fine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO! GO CAITLIN!
    I would just like to say, that your challenge is so amazing. I am so jealous. Again, another BIG GIGANTIC THANK YOU SO MUCH for the 2 items from the store.
    I love that Matthew is alright. Its so great! Your writing style is fantastic, Caitlin. Love ya like a sister!
    ~Ava

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please post again!!!

    ReplyDelete