Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fire..... -_-..... And Babies 28, 29, and 30. :)

 Harrys time as a baby was drawing to a close so I bought him a birthday cake.
 He has some of his fathers genes but like most of my babies got my hair. I was really happy he didn't inherit any tigerness although that might've been a bit different. He's my cute little boy.
 Sam decided he wanted to stay a kid for a while. I let him. With only two children in the house I couldn't deny. "Mom! Today we went to the graveyard and we learned all about the human body! Did you know SOME planets might have lifesaving things for us! I think that's cool!" Sam rambled on. I think he may have a touch of autism but its nothing too extreme. Without a response or finishing his last sentence he skipped off outside.
 Sam had brought home this mysterious Mr. Gnome. I had heard about these from other challenges but had never had one. I set him down in the living room but he didn't do anything. Must be tired...
 Sam had gone outside to work on some potions. With his smart little brain he created one in minutes. I still hadn't made one. I blew up everytime.
 I dialed my mothers number once again. It was worth a shot. I didn't use an unknown number I wasn't going to hide my voice, it was just a daughter calling her mother.
 I was overjoyed when she answered and I really don't know why. "Hi mom.." I said shyly. "Hello Caitlin. What do you need." She asked. Yes because I asked her for things allll the time. "I just wanted to say hi. Tell you that Matthew proposed to me." I heard her gasp. "SO you're done with that retarded challenge?" There's my catch...... "Uh.... Well no. I am going to finish it before we get married."
 "Oh." My mother said. "Yeah..." I sighed. "Hey we should um. Get together sometime. Talk ya know." O said trying to change the subject. "That would be okay." She said. Just okay. I see how it is.
 My mother let out a hackling cough. "You alright mom?" I asked. "Just fine." She hacked back. "And don't call me mother in public. I don't want to be known as the sluts mother." She said.
 Well fine then... "Uhm.. Okay will do. I have to go. I will see or talk to you soon..." I whispered, defeated. "Alright. Bye." And with that the line went dead. Great, she still doesn't accept it. You'd think after 27 babies the woman would get it in her head that it was perfectly fine! Alright I need to stop.....
 I went to the bathroom and began washing my hands when the sink started spraying me wildly. At first I thought it was a prank but then I remembered Sam wouldn't do that and that the floor were leaking from the pipes.
 I was casually painting a picture of someone. I didn't know who it was though. Sam had gone to school and Harry was lying down for a nap.
 Thats when the disaster took place.
            Writers note  "Okay, the camera was focused somewhere away from the house and when it was in a different place apparently the house had caught fire. This is the only picture I took because of my mass panic and anger. After the fire my mind went blank and I was beyond mad so I deleted all of the lots contents. I didn't regret it one bit. I save the home took pictures, certificates, the IFs, and Reginald the magic gnome and books. That was about it. Then I took the kids and built a new house from the ground on a different lot. I was getting tired of the three story house anyway. So now the Murrays live in a smaller yellow house." :P
 I took Harry to our new home that the realtor had helped us get. It was a lovely yellow house that would last a while. Plus it had millions of fire detectors. That made me very happy.
 This is our new house. Its lovely and will work for a while.
The little living room. I'm not kidding or overexagerating when I say the house is small.
 I decided that I would have a playpen so the children weren't all over the house.
 The kitchen. Yes it does have the same  wallpaper as the old house.
 The dining room.
 The upstairs hallway.
 The bedroom.
 The laundry room.
 Nursery. (OOOOBER SMALL!!!!)
 Boys room.
 Girls room.
 Bathroom.
 It came with a garden that I want to start. As you can see its already wilting so I am not sure how long it will last.
 The little playground in the backyard since we moved away from the park.
And then the little fort in the backyard has a desk and a bookshelf.
 Sammy did his homework like usual. We had all adapted to the house quickly.
 I was making salmon for dinner. Something out of our usual.
 Then we all sat down to a nice meal. Today was an odd day.
 Harry didn't really like his salmon. He was just playing with it. So I gave him a bottle instead to prevent a mess.
 Then it was bedtime. I kissed Harry lightly on the head but he resisted to falling asleep. I stepped out of the room and got a book.
 Finger painting 101. I started to read it. At first he was listening intently but then his head started to droop and his eyes fluttered shut.
 He was out within minutes. "Goodnight my little angel." I said clicking out the lights.
 Then Sam wanted me to read him a bedtime story. He picked out the logic book. Of course.
 Then he silently slid into sleep mode. I kissed his forehead and told him goodnight.
 Then I went and slept myself. Tomorrow would consist of skill teachings and baby conceivings.
 I scooped up little Harry. "Mama!" He said smiling. His first word. "Goodmorning Harry!" I said tickling his little tummy.
I set him in his highchair and gave him some cereal. He didn't really like it so I gave in and gave him a bottle. "You're going to have to eat some food some day Harry." I told him. He just stared at the bottle. "Ba-Ba" He said in amazement which made me laugh.
After breakfast it was time to work on skills. I decided to start with walking like I usually do.
Harry took his first step instantly. He toddled around in a few circles then came running to me.
Harrys first word was garbage. That made me laugh.
 After teaching little Harry how to walk and talk the doorbell rang. I wasn't really expecting someone since it was already pretty late. I went to answer the door anyway.
 A 'handsome' young man walked in. I hated saying the men were anywhere near cute when I was engaged. It was just... Awkward... He handed me a bouquet of flowers. "My name is Ken, I would like to be a father in your challenge." He asked flirtily. "Sure." I said befuddled.
 He took my hand and led me upstairs. Stalker, he knew where my bedroom was..... Anyway we got ready and well..
 Magic happens. I heard the familiar jingle. Now time to break the news to him.
 "We can only be friends." I said flinching and stepping back. "I know." Ken said. He grabbed his clothes and left... FINALLY somebody got it.......
 The next morning I changed into something a little more comfortable. I woke Sam up for school then I woke Harry up.
 We went to the grocery store to buy some groceries. I ended up spending 400 dollars on apples and watermelons. You know what I use those for. :)
 When we got home Harry wanted to play with his blocks so I set him down in the play pen and strolled over to the couch and plopped down.
 The news was on so I decided to watch it. 'The war edges on' The headline read. Honestly I wanted nothing to do with that war. I didn't need to know what was happening because that would make me worry even more than I already was.
 I ran up the steps and into the bathroom and threw up. Hi little one...
 When Sam got home he announced he was on the honors roll and was in college level math. My goodness! I gave him a great big hug.
 Then we went outside and played on the seesaw.
 My stomach didn't exactly like that and I had to go vomit again. I ran back outside right away.
 I put Harry on the little rider and he absolutely love it! "Yay! Go Harry!" I encouraged.
 He was on it for a good half hour and it was getting really dark. "Okay Harry. Its time to get off." I told him. He crossed his arms. "NO!" He yelled.
 "Harry, mommy wants you to get off of the ride." I said nicely. "Harry not want get off!" He said turning his back. "Oh Harry.. You wanna watch a movie with brother?" I asked. He looked at me. "Yesh..." He said. He lifted up his arms.
 Then he let me pick him up. He eyed the ride though. "You can ride it tomorrow sweets." I told him.
 Then we sat down and watched the movie. Halfway through my stomach started to stir and Harry was slowly falling asleep. So I took him upstairs.
 I put Harry in his crib then I ran to the bathroom.
When I got back downstairs Sam had fallen asleep. I turned out the lights and the tv and kissed his forehead. Then I returned upstairs.
 In the morning the baby showed its presence by kicking. Yay! Not so long now!
 Then I decided to do my first load of laundry. I was pretty excited.
 In ya go dirty clothes!
 Sam was presiding over his royal court. Who I learned later was me.
 So I decided to play along. I bowed for him.
 And I blew him a big kiss. He laughed really hard.
 Then it was time to feed my royal highness. I decided to make some french toast for brunch.
 My royal mister ate it all up. Then he ran to the couch. Even though hes smart hes got some childlike wonder.
 He sat down quickly. "Oh no Squirrel on the road! SQUIRREL!!!" He yelled as he pretended to drive. I sat next to him.
 "Houston we have a problem!!!" He yelled. "Isn't that for space?" I asked.
 He laughed. "Yes but I'm driving a rocket car so it counts." I laughed. The whole day seemed to drag on.
 Slowly time made its way for dinner. I decided to make spaghetti.
Sam sat down and started to dig into his meal.
 Then we went over to Anilisa Maries house for a party. It was a bit late but I brought the kids along. She said it would be perfectly fine.
 Joanna was there and once I came through the door she instantly felt my belly. "Baby 25?" She asked. "Nope, that little one is Sam baby 26 and that ones baby 27, Harry so this should be baby 28 unless I have twins or triplets." I told her filling her in. "That's great!" She said smiling.
 Sam was having a good time dancing with all of the adults. But soon midnight came around and it was time to return home. I said goodbye to everyone and we left.
 Sam took a giant lead as we walked home. He ran all the way. I thought he would be tired..
 Early the nexty morning I decided I would work on my garden. So I led the boys outside and let them play. Sam caught a pretty butterfly. He named it Aquaniqua.
 My garden was completely wilted and full of weeds. This would take a while to take care of.
 Sam being the great big brother that he is played peek-a-boo with Harry all day long.
 At about 8 pm my garden was not completely done and I went into labor. Lets go have a baby!
 I went to the hospital. I wasn't one for home births they scared me. I called a babysitter and drove myself to the hospital.
 There I had triplets. Girl triplets. <3
 Welcome to the world little Tara.
 Welcome to the world little Hollie.
And welcome to the world little Darion.


Well. I officially hate fires. Anyway. I enjoy comments they are definitely my friends! And hey! Let's get a few more followers! I would LOVE that! If you want you can gift me here. I'm overjoyed that I am at baby 30 and I have 5 days of summer left sooo I hope to get at least one more baby out before school! Well thanks for reading!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm at baby 30 as well o.O
    And I had triplets for 28, 29, 30.
    My next daughter will be named Caitlin :)
    Thank you SO much for naming one of the girls Tara :D I can't wait to see what she looks like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I just about laughed when I saw her name was Tara! That's my name too!

    ReplyDelete