Sunday, July 3, 2011

Big Surprises! Baby 19

 At the moment I was completely stressed out about our fundings. We didn't have much in the bank and quite honestly being a partner with the hospital was my only way of income. I needed a job but I couldn't stand being away from the kids, I could go into full ownsership of the hospital but then I would need at least 20,000 dollars. That was money I needed for the kids. So quite honestly I didn't know what to do, I was tottaly lost but Bridget cheered me up. "You need an absolute makeover, you're starting to look old." She told me. "That kind of happens when you've been through 18 children and have a mother that absolutely annoys the living crap out of you that lives like less than five minutes away." I told her. "Come into the bathroom." She said putting down Haydon, and we both strolled into the bathroom.
 She took scissors to my hair, busted out a pair of my old glasses and painted them white, then she gave  me a cute little outfit. She put a little makeup on my cheeks and a little lipgloss but nothing major to my request. "There. Young again." She said. "More like 16 again." I said jokingly. Bridget laughed.
 Afterwards I got a call  from Karter. He was having a party so I told him I'd go. Bridget was really excited to be alone with the kids but suggested they be aged up just in case. I agreed because Wilburt had his grades sky high and I couldn't be prouder and I couldn't break my promise. I set my phone on the counter and went back to a little later to find out it was gone. I ran out to the living room to see the bathroom door wide open and Aaron leaning over the toilet. His hands were in it and down in the water was my cellphone, a bunch of grapes, and Bridgets curling iron. I was mad but I just put him in time out and threw my phone in some rice.
 I snuggled Willow. Something seemed to be off about her skin. I knew for a fact that she wasn't a vampire because she didn't have a purple lining and I had already drank the potion before I was officially pregnant.
 Bridget scooped up Haydon and helped her blow out the candles. I couldn't wait until Bridget became a parent, she was more than ready.
 I took Aaron up to his cake also. I couldn't wait to see what my cutie pie looked like as a child.
 Bridget even took Willow to her cake. Once she blew out the candles and aged up Bridget looked at me with a dumbfounded look. Willows eyes were a gleaming yellow color and her skin was in fact the same color as my skin when I was  avampire. Now her picture had a purple lining. Willow was a little vampire.
 Then Wilburt went to his cake. He was super happy to become a young adult. I would miss him extremely. He definitely fit the category for mommy's little boy.
 Willow tired super easily. I snuggled her and she layed her head on my shoulder. "You can go night night after the family picture is taken." I told her.
 I took a nice family picture of us. Bridget and Wilburt weren't quite ready for it, but it works! I changed into my formal wear and headed out to Karters. Bridget would definitely have her hands full with Aaron, Willow, and Hayden.
 Bridget's POV. I let the kids do practically whatever they wanted to do which was playing with some blocks. Aaron was keeping the girls entertained although I wanted to play with them so bad I let them play. I walked into the kitchen to see if Caitlin had any cookies. She didn't. Come on with a mastered cooking skill doesn't that make you wanna cook all the time? Oh well.. Then my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D. It was an unkown caller so I just answered it, I needed to know who I would be cheing out over a credit card I had never had. "Hello this is Bridget Jones." I answered happily. "Hey Bridget, it's me Matthew." Said the familiar voice. "Oh my gosh! Hi!" I replied happily. "Uhm, is Caitlin around or is her phone on?" He asked. "Well, that's a long story one of her kids Aaron thought it'd be fun to throw it in the toilet it's in a bag of rice right next to me." I said. I heard him sigh. "Well I wanted to tell her this personally, but I guess I will have you carry the message. I will be coming back in a day or two and this time it might be permanent. I was wondering if Caitlin would allow me to move in with her for a while." He said. "Wait you will be here soon?" I asked shocked. "Well yeah. My plane leaves some time tomorrow. I have to go sorry. I miss you too! Bye!" Matthew said hurridly as I heard a stern voice in the background.
 I decided I would keep this little thing to myself. I would take Caitlin to the airport tomorrow or whenever Matt came back then I would surpirse her! Haha Genius!
 The kids were having a grand time playing with each other. I felt like a total bust making them all go to bed, but Caitlin would have been angry if I let them stay up until 2 am. Aaron hugged me goodnight and Willow held on to me a little tighter as I sat her in her crib. I read the girls a bedtime story but Aaron said that he was too old for one. I shrugged and walked downstairs. Caitlin had changed her stairs to the spiral stairs so I slid down the railings. Then I heard the lock on the door budge and I jumped off the side and ran to the couch and turned the television on.  "Looks like an uneventful night." Caitlin said. I laughed.
"Well I am going to go to bed. I'm exhausted." Caitlin said as she yawned. "Hey tomorrow we are taking a trip to the airport." She said. "Alright whatever." Caitlin said as she slumped up the stairs.
 Caitlins POV I was downstairs looking at job ads when Aaron came sliding down the railing. "Be careful." I told him. "Oh I know I know mom, gosh." He said rolling his eyes. He pulled the cereal down from atop the fridge and poured himself a bowl. "Whatcha lookin at?" He asked shoving a huge spoonful of cereal in his mouth. "Oh just looking at some open jobs.." I replied sighing. "Oh that's boring." Aaron replied as he took a tablespoon of sugar pouring it into the bowl he was eating out of. "Hey easy on the sugar!" I said pulling the bag away from him as he tried pouring the whole bag in. "But it's soo good!" He complained adn I patted his head and walked upstairs to wake the girls up.
 Matthews POV There were only ten people on this plane. Me, a foreign couple, three  women with three kids, and the pilot. So all of us who had been in coach were bumped up to first class which meant television and food. I couldn't wait to see Caitlin, and Bridget. Mostly Caitlin of course and I knew she was super excited to see me. I clicked through the channels the plane had to offer. The Sunset Valley news was one of the channels that was provided so I watched it.
 The news clip came up and the headline was Sunset Valley Resident Takes Part In Challenge. It wasn't about Caitlin but it made me think of her being happy doing the challenge which made me smile deep down inside. Although I knew I would feel awkward as she went to do business with another guy when I was living with her. I could handle it though.
 Caitlins POV "Okay tell me why we are at an airport." I said sternly to Bridget. "For the like tenth billionth time I am not telling!" She said quite loudly. "It better not be Gustave, he knows I am in a challenge and don't have time to see him and" I was ranting. Bridget cut me off. "Just go up to the window, the plane we are waiting for just landed." I approached the window.
 The plane had matter of factly landed. "Who am I waiting for? Your Jasper?" I asked annoyed. "No, now just look really closely and stop being so darn cranky woman you're driving me nuts!" She exclaimed.
I looked a little closer. Two foreign people stepped out. "Is that Jasper?" I asked Bridget walked up and said "No..." then she went and sat down. Then about three people came out two of them were holding screaming children. "Nobody is here for me." I said almost turning around, but then I saw him. I pressed my nose into the glass. "No!" I gasped. "Go get him." Bridget said with a giant smile spread across her face. "I hate you Bridget Jones! I hate you!" I said running and laughing. She yelled back "Love ya too!"
 I finally made it to the plane, breathless and most likely sweaty. Matthew ran dwon the steps as fast as he could.
 I ran right into his arms almost knocking him down. "Somebody got a little stronger!" He said jokingly. "You wish!" I said taking in his scent.
 "Surprise!" He shouted and handed me very lovely purple flowers. "Thank you so much!" I said embracing him once again.
I jumped right into his arms. "Nobody told me you were coming. Did you and Bridget plan this surprise? "I asked so happily I didn't care for his response. "Well no." he finally said. "I told her to tell you, but I guess it was her surprise." He told me. I held him tighter. The tears streamed my face. "I don't care as long as you're here!" I said. Bridget came and got us. She let us sit in the backseat as she drove us home. Matt explained that he'd be back for a while and I greatfully let him stay with me.
 That night he layed next to me and we cuddled and kissed for hours. "Why can't this be our life? "I asked quietly. "Because, you deserve 100 little children." Matthew whispered in my ear.
 "I know but" I started but then he cut me off with a kiss. "You talk too much Kermit." He said flirtily. One thing led to another and we woohooed. We sadly however could not have a child. Challenge rules stops again..
 In the morning I brought Matt down to the living room. "Love the new stairs." He said admiring them. "Thanks." I said back. I made him park on the couch and popped the cd into the t.v to show him his daughters talking to him. "Can I see them? " He asked excitedly. "No... They are both on their honeymoons, one's in France and the other China.." I told him. He sighed. "They look so much like you." He said and I blushed.
 His daughters words touched him. "I love them already." He said touching his chest. "They love you too." I told him resting my hand on his leg.
 This was my entry for Dawn Turners I love my Sim Daddy contest. This is what I would have imagined Matts homecoming if Caitlin wasn't in the challenge and all of her kids were Matts. <3 Back to post! :D
 Matthew took to the kids very well. He lovede tickling them just as Bridget does. He even helped teach Willow how to talk.
 I was teaching Haydon how to walk. Very soon however Willow had become a mass talker and began talking like crazy. "You Mattew." She said without saying the h. It sounded so cute. "Yes I am Mattew. Who are you?" He asked talking along in her toddler voice. "Me Willow. Me pertty girl." She said. Matthew started laughing. "That is so cute!" He said. Then helped her tottle to her feet.
 Then he helped her take his first steps. I couldn't wait until we had our own little family.
 Bridgets POV I felt like a total bum. I couldn't help with the little kids since there were only two and Matthew fit the dad role so well. So I cleaned up the backyard for Caitlin. Then I cleaned the sink and a shower. I walked into the hallway.
 My phone started buzzing so I ran for it and snatched it. "Hello Bridget Jones speaking." I said to another unknown caller. "Why hello Miss Jones. This is Marty Keaton with the construction company and we seem to have had a mishap about the designs you wanted." He said in a gruff voice. "What do you mean designs. All you needed to do was knock out two rooms." I said. "Well that's the problem.. We thought you meant a whole house makeover so we uh, knocked it all down and you seem to not be able to pay for this whole new home."
 "Well, what the hell were you doing knocking my WHOLE house down? Shouldn't I get this whole thing for free I mean are you kidding me!?! It was a simple project just knock out a freaking room!" I shouted into the phone. The guy seemed  to want to egg me on some more. "It was two rooms maam." He said. "Well maybe you should've remembered that before knocking my whole house down!!!" I screamed. "Your Fired!" I said slamming my phone shut. "Caitlin, we need to go to my house." I said sternly. We all got dressed and crammed into Caitlins car. It was a long silent drive.
 Caitlins POV When we got to Bridgets house a.k.a my first house. I was completely shocked. The whole thing was almost wiped out. There were a few bare walls here and there but compared to the rubble there was absolutely no house left. They had destroyed the home and everything in it. Caitlin fell to her knees in tears. "How am I supposed to live in this?" She said sobbing. I helped her to her feet as Matthew went into the rubble piles.
I pondered on all the things that I could possibly do. My income had come up to an impressive 130,000 dollars so I could buy her a new house but then I'd have no money left.. I wondered something and was thinking about it when suddenly my mouth opened and I said it all out loud. "I can build you a new house." Is what came out of my lips. "Really?" Bridget whimpered. I felt so bad. "Really." I said pulling her into a hug. Then all of a sudden Matthew came running out of the rubble screaming. We both jumped out of our skins and looked at him. "There was a huge spider! It had to have been like this big!" He said using hand gestures. We all started cracking up. Then he led me to the spider. Which I do have to say was hug but not two times bigger than Matt's body width.
 When we got home Bridget walked into her room with her shoulders a little higher. "What did you promise her?" Matt asked. "I will tell you in the bedroom..." I said quietly then ran up the steps so he didn't have a choice.
 "Alright." He said cuddling into me. "What did you tell her?" He asked. "Ohh... I'm just going to build her a house.." I said quietly. He pulled away from me gently. "You can't afford that! And is Bridget supposed to pay you back?" He asked. "No... It's just a friend thing..." I whispered. "Oh Caitlin..." He said pulling me closer again. "You have to stop being so nice to people. There's a great word called no you know?" He said kissing my cheek. "I mean I thought you knew that but first your mother now this, gosh we need to inscript that in your little dictionary in your brain again." He said giggling. I was giggling too.
 In the morning we went out and bought two pairs of overalls. We returned home and put them on. "Let's go build us a house!" I said excitedly. Matt put his fist in teh air and weakly said. "Yay." I laughed.
 When we arrived the pile mass seemed to have grown. "This is going to take a lifetime!" I said. "No it's not. Not if we start now!" Matt said picking up a shovel then he ran. "The spiders going first!" He said laughing. I grabbed a shovel too and began to pile the pile into an even bigger pile. Then we dumped that pile into a truck. We were done knocking down the walls and rubble by noon.
 "Well this isn't taking as long as I originally thought!" I said happily. pulling out a picnic basket.
 We never really sat down to eat. I had an apple and a pb and j. Matt had a bologna sandwich. Then we had some people come and lay down the foundation and put up the walls and windows. Bridget wanted a modern look.
 Now it was my time to shine. Matthew helped with the sod and walls. My point of interest was paint and furnishing inside. We finished in four days flat. Then I picked up Bridget to show her her brand new house.
She owed and awwed as soon as we got her out of the car. "It's not broken anymore!" She gasped. "Nope." I said smiling.
 Now for a tour of this house! The modern living room.
 The dining room and kitchen.
 Outside!
 Upstairs.
 Bridgets bedroom.
 Nursery which I purposely made for a girl.... 
 And the bathroom. I can honestly say I hated making this house every single part of it. Claire I hope you love it, but I am not into the modern design...
Bridget pulled me into a long hug. "Thank you so much! I absolutely love it!" She said happily. "Good! I'm glad you like it!" I said. "I believe I said Love it!" She said laughing so I joined her in her laughter. The sun started going down. "I better go home to my kids. Have fun in your house." I said giving her another quick hug. "Bye." She said still smiling.
When we got home Matthew came to me and pulled me close. "Don't you ever make me build another house again." He said laughing. He kissed me lightly "No promises." I said jokingly and kissed him longer. I got a call from Nicki. Both her and Nicole were home from their honeymoons and were throwing a party. Matthew was really excited to meet his "little" girls for the first time.
 We arrived at the party just as it was getting dark. Wilburt, Mai and June were also there. There were many other people celebrating them too. I gave Nicole a great big hug and we chatted about her honeymoon as Matthew went to seek out Nicki so he could meet her first as we chatted.
 Matthew went on an epic search and finally found Nicki in the bathroom. She instantly knew who he was and hugged him really tightly. "It's really nice to meet you!" She cried out in happiness. Matthew held onto his daughter tightly. "You too sweety." He said. They came out of the bathroom because that seemed kind of awkward. They talked for a while then we switched off twins and Nicki came to me and Nicole went to Matthew.
 He shared the same hug and same experience with Nicole as he did Nicki. They talked a bit more about children and such but other than that nothing really strayed differently between convos. It was incredibly late so Matt and I headed home. In the car he told me how beautiful our girls were and it was all because they looked like me. When we got home I ran upstairs to check my emails.
Quite honestly I didn't have many. There was one from the hospital reminding me to pick up the money. One from Un with pictures from his honeymoon with Agnes. A few from the other kids asking how I was. The last one shocked me. There was a man named Jessip who wanted to take part in the challenge. I emailed him back saying that would be great and to meet anytime in the next few days. I logged off of the computer and climbed into bed next to Matthew who had already started to quietly snore. I could honestly say that it felt great to have his body right next to mine all night.
 In the morning I went into the nursery to wake the girls. Matthew was already there and tossing Hayden into the air. He was being a really great 'father' for them. It was nice having a guy around for once.  I lifted Willow out of her crib and we went downstairs.
 Aaron was already awake and was having a joy ride on the couch. Matthew and I watched some television. He chose an old home video of us on the slip and slide .He broke down in laughter as Bridget slid down and faceplanted into the slippery plastic.
 We set the girls down because they weren't finding joy in the videos we were watching. They played with their little 'friends' that a long lost aunt of some sort gave them. I have no idea what they call them so they will be known as Creep and It. No I'll be nicer... Thing uno and thing dos... There simple.
Pretty soon this Saturday was over. Matt brought Hayden upstairs while I tucked in Aaron. He also brought up Willow and set her in her crib. I came into the nursery to two little sleeping beautys. I gave him a kiss. "Does this make me a super man?" He asked joking. "Sure." I whispered. He scooped me off my feet and walked me to the stairs. "I can't take you up the steps...." He said quietly. I laughed and ran up the steps with him following close behind. I changed into my pj's and jumped into bed.
 In the morning I woke up and Matt was not in the bed. I quickly jumped out and put my slippers on and ran to the nursery. Willow and Hayden weren't there. I went into the boys bedroom. Aaron was still wrapped tightly in the blanket softly snoring. I walked down the steps thinking that Matt took the girls on a walk. I looked in the kitchen. Matt was there cooking waffles. "Awh... Now you're super man." I said hugging him from behind. "Oh thank god. I have no idea what I'm doing... Can you take over?" He said nervously. I laughed and told him to move. We sat down to a nice little breakfast.
When Aaron woke up Matthew took him outside and they played catch. The girls were happily inside playing with their little 'friends'. I took this as an opportunity to go meet the new father and to get baby 19 in me. I waved goodbye to the boys and was on my way.
 Jessip Phillips by ELMSims3 a.k.a Violet Jane Newbie was living with most of the other fathers in the challenge. I got to know him a bit. He seemed experienced since he was taking part in as many challenges as he could. So we got to work very quickly. I didn't even have to do much flirting to get him completely interested.
 And before I even knew it we were in bed cuddling. We quickly got to work. However I did not hear the jingle. We tried again. No jingle.... We did this about 5 times when I rested my case. I got out of the bed.
 "Hey, I will wait a few days and see if anything happens.. If not I'll be back and we can try again. No big deal." I said smiling and he said goodbye I walked out the door. I was a bit disappointed and I hoped it was just a fluke and that I'd be pregnant in the next few days. I hurried home. It was already almost six o'clock!
 Matthew met me at the door. "Hey would you like to go out. We could go to the bistro or out to a movie?" He asked quickly. "I would love to!" I said happily hoping this would make my night. I ran upstairs and got dressed. Then I ran back downstairs.
 Matthew gave me some lovely flowers. Then he drove me to the bistro. We had a great time.
 While we were away however Aaron decided to age himself and the toddlers up. He threw himself a mini birthday party.
 He aged up quickly then he took the little ones and aged them up just as quick. I need to stop leaving them with that stupid babysitter.
So while my children were busy becoming older I was busy locking lips with Matthew. It was one of the best dates of my life. This week I had been pretty much away from my kids for a while. A break. I wanted to be with them but I was with the other people I loved. Before I knew it we were in the car heading home.
 Thankfully once I was home the baby kicked. I was so relieved and happy. Then Aaron told us to go outside and get ready for a surprise.
 Aaron went up to a little cylinder on the ground with a lighter. "Be careful." I reminded him. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever." He replied. Willow and Hayden sat on the bench and stared into the sky. Matt and I relaxed on the ground .Then Aaron lit the firework off and it went into the sky and blossomed.
 He did multiple fireworks which was nice since the fourth was in a few days.
 Then Matthew told us all a horrifying ghost story. I was sure the girls were going to have nightmares for the rest of their lives but it didn't seem to phase them.
 We all slept outside in sleeping bags which really hurt my back but I was going with it.
 The kids all loved it and in the morning they were more thanh ready to go to their first day of school.
 So me and Matthew got busy on some skills. I worked on my painting skill while he worked on playing the bass.
 He came up to me and rubbed my tummy. "I just wish it were mine." He said. "I know me too." I said. I was almost 1/5 of the way there. Which doesn't seem like a lot but it was an amazing accomplishment for me. Just two more and I'd be 1/5 of the way there!
 When the children got home Willow wanted to feel the baby. My bump was growing incredibly fast.
 I got a call from Bridget asking to go to the park to play a competitive game of chess. I happily acceted. I hadn't seen her since her house was built. We started to play chess. "Pregnant again I see." She laughed. "Why yes yes I am." I said back. We duscussed politics and many other things.
 "Wow Murray you're pretty good at this!" She said as I captured her queen. Finally I had won the match and the small crowd that had gathered all cheered.
 Bridget and I talked some more but then my back started to hurt extremely bad. I told her goodbye and headed home to sleep on my own bed.
 I was only two days into my pegnancy but my water broke as soon as I got home. Matthew quickly got my keys and we were out the door.
 We arrived at the hospital and Jessip was already there thanks to Matt calling him. I was so happy he didn't have any hard feelings for any of the fathers. It had to be hard for him to see me with other guys. I was in labor for 7 hours. Finally I gave birth to a handsome baby boy.
Welcome to the world little mister Jacob. Welcome to the world.
I am totally open to any gifts that are given me and each one big or small is taken in with a smile and a HUGE thanks because I don't purchase simpoints oftenly.I want to thank my best friend Claire Mason for gifting me a very pretty dress. I hope to wear it soon! You may gift me http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Hayley1998 there. I also love comments good or bad they keep me motivated! Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment