Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things just keep going the wrong way.. Baby 26

 In the morning I got up and brushed my teeth. Matthew had one last day with me and we were planning on doing something fun with the kids. I was really going to miss him, but I decided I would be braver this time. Matthew had really been beating himself up about it though. Suddenly I heard a banging on the wall so I finished getting dressed and returned to the room.
 Matthew was kicking the wall. "What are you doing?" I almost yelled. "I called them and they said I have no choice! Why did my father even have to sign me up? I mean yes I love serving my country but THEY give me week notices well thats just bull-" I cut him off.
 "Don't beat yourself up for it. Or blame your dad. I know it sucks that they gave you a week's notice but I will be fine, you will be safe. Everything will work out in the long run." I told him trying to give him a small pep talk.
He surprised me with a kiss. "That's why I love you." He whispered softly. I held back my tears. This time I would be brave because everything would work out in the long run, there was nothing to be worried about.
 Matthew got dressed and we headed downstairs. We got all of the cakes out of the fridge and started to age up the kids. Tatiana went first she blew out all of her candles in one swift blow.
 Tatiana turned out to be a beautiful YA. She wants to become a hit composer, or a conductor one day.
 Matthew helped me out and took Ruby to her cake to blow her candles out.
 I took Scarlet to her cake and she instintly started to blow.
 The girls look very similar! Yes they have some differences but for the most part they are pretty identical. They insisted on wearing the same outfit only in different colors. Their personalities are alike also but Ruby is a tad snobbish at times, and Scarlet is sweeter than honey at all times.
 The we aged the triplets up! I couldn't wait to see what they looked like. I decided that they would have a godmother and my choice was pretty obvious. Bridget was their new godmother she wanted to come to their birthday but she got sick so had to cancel. I sent her updates on her phone though. (:D Get BETTER Claire!! :D)
 And here are my little triplets. Left to right. Hope, Claire, and Bridget.
Here is a close up of Hope. She's adorable!
 Here's little Claire! She is such a smiler! I haven't seen her do much else!
 And Bridget. Bridget is the quiet shy one. She reminds me a bit of Bridget. :)
 I hugged my Tatiana goodbye. Matthew did too. "Be safe." I heard her whisper into her fathers ear. His eyes glossened with tears. "I will, I promise." He whispered out.
 We took all of the little ones to the beach for a fun last day with Matt. The kids were all excited. When we got there and everyone had been sunscreened to death they sat in the sand and began to play. Scarlet looked at her little sisters who didn't know what to do. "Come here guys, you can help me with my castle!" She said happily. Claire and Bridget crawled right over to her.
 "You can dig like this, or build up the sand like this!" Scarlet said showing her little siblings what to do with the sand. Hope became curios and went to try the same thing with Ruby's sandcastle.
 But instead of sitting at the edge of the sand pile she sat her little bottom right in it. "Ugh! Hope! Get out!" Ruby scolded her. Hope climbed out of the sand and whimpered to the middle. Scarlet took no time to comfort her. "Oh, you can come and help us over here Hopey. Don't listen to Ruby she's just stubborn." Scarlet said with a little bit of a laugh. Ruby didn't seem to like that so much though.
 Hope crawled right over to the little sand pile and started to play with the other girls. "Hey Scarlet, Ruby wanna go fishing?" Matthew asked standing up from the bench he was sitting on. Scarlet was quick to reply with a yes, Ruby was a little unsure at first but got up and went to the waters edge with them.
 They all started to fish. My my it was a beautiful day!
I let Claire and Hope go to the waters edge. "Watch them..." I told Matthew sternly as I taught Bridget how to walk. "Yeah yeah I will." He said with a chuckle.
 Scarlet was the first to catch something. It was just a little anchovy but she was really excited.
 "EWWWW!" Ruby squealed as she pulled up her little anchovy. She flung it back into the ocean. "GROSS!" She screamed. "Drama queen..." Scarlet barely whispered under her breath. I started to laugh.
 "Awh, Matt you're supposed to be catching the big stuff!" I laughed as he pulled in his own little anchovy. "Ha ha, very funny." He said sticking the little creature in their keep bag for fish bowls.
 I continued to teach the girls how to walk. Claire was next.
 Claire took no time she she ran straight to me just like I wanted her to. She laughed all the way to me as if saying that it was too easy.
 It was a marvelous evening as the sun slowly set on the horizon. I wished this day would just last forever and ever.
 "Hahaha! My seventh sea sludge!" Scarlet laughed as she pulled in a heap of seaweed and algae. Apparently it was considered a fish....
 Ruby caught a red herring also. Matthew then took all the lines and we packed up to head back home. We dressed the little ones in their pjs and took them up to their room.
Matthew planted a light kiss on Bridgets forehead. Something he usually doesn't do. "See you in a few months.." He whispered to her. She looked up at him her eyes huge "Dada?" She whispered saying her first word. Matt's eyes glossened once again. "Yes sweety. Dada...." He whispered quietly.....
 Matthew and I relaxed in bed. He looked at me with a sad face that I couldn't help but frown too. "You blame me don't you?" He whispered ever so softly. "Not at all." I whispered back. He smiled at me. "Looks like I've been worrying for nothing.." Matt whispered back. I smiled and he returned with his own small smile. We fell asleep hugging each other. Soon his warmth would no longer accompany me.
 In the morning I watched as Matthew pulled on his shirt, and his pants. Then I watched as he laced his boots up. I sat criss-crossed on my bed. "I used to think you looked super sexy in your uniform but now, you look sexy all the time." I said with a light giggle. Matthew pulled me off the bed and onto my feet. He hugged me and I could feel the warm tears seek their way through my dress. "I really don't want to go." He whispered in my ear. "Neither do I..." I whispered back.
 The drive there was a short one. We stayed hand in hand the whole way there. Now we stood in front of the menacing building. "I could burn it down right now." I said out loud. Matthew let out a laugh. "Not kidding! I could purchase a flame thrower. You wouldn't even have to help. Everything would go smoothly." I said serious. "That's why I love you." Matthew said still laughing.
 He pulled me into a kiss. "Goodbye for now." He whispered. He started to walk towards the building. He turned around and quickly saluted me. Then he entered the building of no return... "Goodbye." I whispered, blowing a kiss to the quiet building.
 The drive back to the house however was a long drawn out silent one. Finally I made it home. I tipped the babysitter then got my girls up. Scarlet and Ruby were already at home so I decided to finish teaching the triplets their skills. Claire and Bridget worked with their etc. skills since they already knew how to walk.
 Hope learned very quickly how to walk. She stood up and started to run as if she had little wheels attached to her feet.
She was even an excellent talker. "Can you say school? S-kool?" I asked her. "Sch-schooool." She said smiling. "School, school, school." She continued to say laughing. "Good job!" I told her giving her a small clap.

 Suddenly the Grim Reaper appeared, my heart skipped a beat. What happened now? I wondered to myself. "Wh-wh-what do you want?" I stuttered out. "Your friend is in deep danger." He growled out. I was lost. "Which friend?" I managed to ask smoothly. "The girl. Little miss blondey. She doesn't believe in doctors, nor does she believe in death." He spat. "Bridget? What's wrong with her?" I asked frantically.
"You will see after you give birth to your children. You see miss Murray, in order to keep your friend safe, let me make it your friends and family safe I shall be the next father in your challenge. You will give birth to my baby to save your friend." He said menacingly. "Okay, Okay!" I quickly said. He took my hand and led me upstairs. "You made the right choice." He said with a grin.
 He pulled me under the covers and soon the deed was done. Afterwards he pulled me off of the bed violently. I hit the floor with a thud.
 "Miss. Murray, today you have saved many lives. Including those of your friends and family. Now for the news. You shall meet your friend in exactly four days. AFTER your pregnancy. You two will meet at the new cafe. There your news of her sickness shall come. Have a happy life, for at any moment I could take it. But here's a death flower just because I somewhat like you." The grim said. Then before my eyes he vanished.
One thousand and nine thoughts bounced around in my head but I kept my mouth shut. Now I wanted to call Bridget horribly. I threw my phone in my nightstand drawer to assure myself that I wouldn't. I knew the Grim was someone you did not want to mess with.
 I ran downstairs to check on my girls. Each of them were okay. I finished up skill teachings and then took them downstairs for birthdays.
 Claire went first. She blew and she blew and the little candles flames blew out.
 Bridget went next.
 Then little Hope.
 They all turned out very cute! Claire was the leader of them.
 I threw up signaling my pregnancy. It was moving very quick and swiftly.
 Talk about quick! Inside the little baby kicked for the first time. Scarlet walked up to me. "Mommy." She said quietly. "Yes dear?" I answered her. "Well, Ruby and I get along with the triplets really well. And since we are aging up today we want them to be teens too. We want to do that so when we are young adults we can all move out together."  she said sweetly. I couldn't reject. "Sure, you guys can age up in an hour." I told her.
 Then I set up all of the cakes outside. They started to come out and blow their candles out.
That is until a tradgedy struck. The table and cakes caught flame quickly.
 The fire spread quickly. My phone was still in my nightstand so I couldn't call the fire department. (Actually my game kept canceling the interaction... >.<)
 Scarlet was quickly engulfed in flames. "MOMMY!" She screamed.
 The flames covered her entire body, burning her from head to toe. "MOMMY HURRY!" She screamed bloody murder. I pointed the fire extinguisher at her and started to push the handle thingy back. No foam sprayed out...
 "Scarlet stay calm!" I screamed trying to get the drasted thing to work. "Mommy help me!" Scarlet screamed her last scream. Her body lit up in the last few flames. I tried to push her towards the pool to push her in but it was too late.
 Her charred remains laid on the ground. I wiped the tears from my eyes. Nobody else was helping defeat the flames so I smacked the fire distinguisher and suddenly the foam sprayed out. Nice timing... I thought.
 The fire had grown immensly. I told all of my other children to get as far away as they could. Of course they didn't listen they stood there screaming their heads off.
 Jak Bunch tried to help put out the flames but in the end proved almost useless he burst into flames.
 "GET AWAY!" I screamed at my kids. Hope scooched closer in to scream at the flames. "HOPE!" I yelled.
 Of course leave it to the pregnant lady to save the day. I had finally put out all of the flames. "Hope, get away from the ashes!" I yelled at her. She ran by the pool.
 I took in the damage that had been caused by two birthday cakes. It was horrid. Then I looked at the charred remains of my little girl.
 Suddenly Grim appeared. Oh dear god no. "Grim let her live!" I screamed. He seemed to brush me off. "You said my family would be safe!" I screamed at him again.
"People lie." He sneered. "Besides this has no concern with our deal. She died from a fire can't do that much about that." He said slowly. I started bawling.
 Scarlet was a red ghost she peered around. "This is kind of cool." She whispered. Then she met eyes with Grim.
 "Are you ready for underworld my dear child?" He asked nicely. "I think so yes." Scarlet said smiling. "Alright there you are." He said pointing to the ground. "Goodbye!" She said as she jumped into the ground.
 All that I had left of her was the memories and her grave...
 Besides the fact that they had just lost a sister all of the girls aged into beautiful teens.
Ruby came barreling into me with tears staining her face. This is as emotional as I have ever seen her. "She's gone..." She whimpered. "I know sweety, I know.. Its all okay.." I whispered in her ear.
 Dear Scarlet, rest in peace. Says Scarlets headstone. I let Ruby right the epitah. I would fight my hardest to get her back, but as she reacted to her death I will let her stay in underworld for a while, and if she wishes to stay I will let her. I just want her to be happy.
 The next morning I payed my bills. Then I went to the backyard.
 I mourned Scarlet for a bit. I needed to let her know that I missed her. Dirty? Right?
I returned to the living room where I went into labor.
 I gave birth to a handsome baby boy. I named him Samuel. Welcome to the world little Sam. I ran him up to the nursery and put him in a crib. The I raced back down the steps.
 I was quick to call Bridget. "Hey, I'm better thanks, hey, we need to meet at the cafe okay? Alright meet you there." Is exactly as our convo went. Time to go see why my stupid friend is sick.
 I took a sip of my coffee. "SO why haven't you gone to the doctors?" I asked Bridget eyeing her over my coffee mug. "Because, I look fine and I feel fine." Bridget said. Then she popped two white pills into her mouth. "What are those?" I asked sternly. "Just some tylenol. I have a headache. I'm fine Caitlin I'm fine." She said taking a sip of her drink. "Oh yes Bridget, you're perfectly fine. You know how I can tell? The deep purple bags under your eyes, oh and the fact that your sweating horribly." I said even sterner.
 "Okay mom, whatever. You know just because you've had 26 babies doesn't mean you're the boss of me. I'm older than you remember." Bridget said snobbishly. I frowned. "You know what, I can sound as motherly as I want. Age doesn't matter in the long run Bridge. I'm trying to do what's best for you, you have absolutely no one now that your dad passed. I just don't want you to end up all alone, like my mom." I said madly.
 "Whatever. Your mom hates you and just because you want to play the good child you never will be. You kicked her out of your own house which is pretty low." Bridget said under her breath. Suddenly I felt defenseful. "YOU know what!? I really dislike your attitude right now! How did this turn around to talking about my faults Bridget. YOU could DIE! But you don't even care! C'mon! I just don't want you to get hurt." I almost yelled. Suddenly all eyes were on us. "I need to go to the bathroom." Bridget said getting up. "Have fun..." I whispered trying to cool off.
 Bridget got off of her chair and wobbled exactly two steps. "Bridge?" I said. "Caitlin?" Bridget asked out rubbing her head. Suddenly Bridget fell to the ground smacking her head on her chair. "Bridget!" I screamed.
 She laid there for a few seconds motionless. "Bridget!" I screamed even louder. I bent down near her. "Bridge if you can hear me please move a tiny bit.." I said. "Please! Bridget!" I started to cry. "SOMEONE CALL 911!" I screamed even louder.
Bridgets eyes fluttered open then rolled to the back of her head. "Bridget!" I yelled clutching her hand. Someone was calling 911. Suddenly she stopped breathing.
                                                                      "Bridget!?!" I screamed once more.

2 comments: