Saturday, July 23, 2011

A romantic getaway, Plus an astonishing surprise.

 Here are the closeups on the babies since I didn't show you them in the last post. This is Sarlet she's an energetic bundle of joy.
 And this is Ruby. She is the quieter of the two. It's easy just to snugge up with her and take a nap.
 My hair had grown back considerably well. So I bought some extensions and did my hair differently. I updated my look and so did Matt.
 "Hey I was wondering. Maybe you and I could go on a little mini vacation. You know go somewhere away from kids for a week or so." Matt told me. I pondere over what I would say. We were in a financial battle so really I didn't think we could afford it. Matthew was on a partime job at the market until a bigger opputunity popped up. I looked him in the eye.
 "Well, we can't really afford it, plus we don't have a babysitter and I need to get another good start at the challenge. I've slowed down a lot." I said trying not to be mean. I wanted to go badly but I couldn't just leave my kids like that.
 "Kermit, I will take care of everything. Just find a babysitter and I will get the rest. Don't worry about money or the kids or anything. Alright?" Matt said to me. "Alright." I whispered and Matt hugged me tightly.
 The next day I had concocted a plan. I would age up the kids, especially Jacob so Bridget could watch the kids and not have to worry about him. And yes I knew Bridget was going to babysit them because one she's still paying us back for the house, and two she's my best friend, who happens to not have a job at the moment.
 Tatiana turned out to be a beautiful teenager. She will sure turn some boys' heads. I was very lucky adopting her.
 Jacob pulling one of his many priceless faces as he aged into a young adult.
 As the sparkles surrounded him he got confused. His pupils dialated and then returned to their normal size. After fully aging he yelled out "Oh Yeah! I'm an adult now!"
 I hugged him tightly goodbye. "I'll miss you. Take care okay?" I told him. "I will. I'll even brush my teeth everyday." He said then let out a little giggle. He let go of me and walked over to Matt. I wiped a tear from my eye. I didn't want him to leave but it was time.
 Jacob was actually the one to hug Matt goodbye. "I'll miss you." Jacob whispered. "I'll miss you too, but you will have the time of your life living on your own. You might even find a lady friend." Matthew said smiling. That got a loud giggle from Jacob. Then Jacob walked out the door to a new life.
 I decided we might as well  age Scarlet and Ruby up so Bridget could have a little bit more fun with them. Matthew took Scarlet up first and she was just bubbling with happiness.
 And then he took Ruby up to her cake.
They aged up with very interesting facial features. Ruby has the shiny red hair, and Scarlet got my hair.
 Then I called Bridget to ask her if she could come over. She immediatly said yes and moments later my doorbell rang.
 Bridget was wearing sweats and was almost out of breath when I answered the door. "Sorry, I was on my morning run." She said breathing loudly. "Oh that;s fine. I have a question for you though." I said quietly. "Anything!" She replied happily. "Matthew wanted to take me on this trip and I need a babysitter and-" I started. "Yes, Yes, And YES! I will watch the kiddos for you!" She shouted.
 "I can always count on you!" I told her bringing her into a hug. "We are leaving later today is that okay?" I asked. "Perfect!" She replied.
 Later in the day I hugged all my children goodbye. I thanked Bridget for the billionth time and then I went to the car.
 Matthew hugged Tatiana goodbye. I thought that was sweet since that was his real daughter. He didn't say goodbye to the twins though. He also hugged Bridget goodbye and thanked her. I saw him slip her a 100 dollar bill in the process. I didn't say anything about that though. It might've just been for food.
 We made it to the airport and boarded our airplane. I was a little nervous I never liked planes but this would be my third time going on one so it wouldn't be too bad.
We took our seats and waited to take off. There weren't really many other people in the plane. Maybe a few people here and there but the plane was not full by far.
 I had absolutely no idea where we were going so I decided to ask. "So where in the world are you taking me?" I asked. Matthew busted out laughing.
 "Honestly, I don't know!" He said laughing. I almost started to freak out.
 "What do you mean you don't know?!?" I said quite loudly. "I'm saying I don't know where this place is. Its a secret to you, an unknown place to me." He said still laughing.
 "If I don't ever see my kids again you will be one dead man Matthew Humphrey." I said starting to laugh. "I'm cool with that." He said laughing also.
 Finally sometime in the middle of the night we made it on a taxi and to our mystery desitnation. It was a lovely beach house.
We both instantly knocked out. It felt really good to be asleep.
 In the morning we sat and watched the sun rise. It was really pretty although we only saw half of it. I am not sure where the full sun emerges from.
 Matthew kissed me lightly when we were done. Then he said "Ready to get your pretty butt kicked at Knock 'em down?" Matt asked. "Of course! But my butt will not be the one to be kicked." I said laughing. We both ran over to the game.
 Matthew went first and only knocked down two of them. "Your turn beautiful." He said mockingly. "Oh you're going Down Matt!" I said jokingly I have never been good at this game. I knocked down one, then two, three, four, then I knocked down the fifth one. I just needed to knock down the middle guy and I instantly win. So I threw the baton, it hit the wooden figure and it plopped down. "Well, my butt is thoroughly kicked." Matthew said bursting out with laughter. Then he ran up to me and picked me up.
 Next I decided to play darts. I focused really hard. I missed the board all three times.
 Matt focused just as hard. He pointed his dart and let it fly. All three of his were bullseyes. I guess you know who won this game..
Bridget called updating me on all the kids. They were all doing well and everything was going great.
We changed into our bathing suits, Matthew looked extremely sexy I mean LOOK at his abs! Hehe.
I wanted to go swim in the ocean but Matt convinced me to stick with the hottub. We cuddled for a while. It was nice being out in the middle of nowhere with nobody else but him.
"I love you," Matt whispered looking me in the eye. "I love you too." I whispered back.
Then we, uhm, did some stuff in the bed. Protected of course. And we kissed and held hands and just had a nice romantic night.
Then we relaxed and watched the stars on the roof.
"When does forever end?" Matthew asked. I thought about it. "Never I guess, or at least a long long Looong time." I said back. "Well that's good, I guess we'll have a long time together. But, I still don't think forever will be long enough." He said smiling. Then he kissed me. My heart swelled with happiness.
 The next day at about 4ish Matthew took me down to the beach. "You're so pretty." He whispered to me brushing my cheek.
 We kissed for a long long time afterwards.
 Then as the sunset he took my hands. "You're my all. I can't wait any longer. My love for you is much too strong. I want my forever to mean something, and without you it would be nothing." Matthew told me looking me straight in the eye. I paused. I didn't know where he was exactly going with this.
 Matt dropped down on one knee. "Oh my god..... What are you doing?" I asked my breath taken away.
 "Caitlin Anne Murray......." He started then paused pulling out a black velvet case.
"Will you marry me?"



I can't believe I did it!!! Finally! I have worked INCREDIBLY hard on this post and many pesky paporazzi were deleted in the making. PLEASE leave your comments. Every single one counts! You can gift me from my wishlist here if you want. Thank you for reading! Please follow their story!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, blogger dislikes me commenting so I have to comment anonymously. This is Hayley, A.K.A Caitlin. Thank you for the comments. It was so hard to press the propose button BUT I FINALLY came to my senses and did it. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I have read your whole series and was not expecting this! Lol about the paparazzi.

    ReplyDelete