Sunday, June 26, 2011

A drunken stouper and 2 I do's. Babies number 17 and 18

 "Mommy can we finish the story?" Wilburt asked with his eyes gleaming when I went to tuck him in. "Of course sweatheart hop up onto the bed." I told him ad he obeyed. "We left off where the princess can't go out anywhere until she turns six-teen." Wilburt informed me. "Alright then. The princess wandered into the courtyard of the castle the only outdoor place she was allowd into. There glistening in the sunlight was him. The hansome prince Matthew. He was practicing archery and the princess stood staring in awe, when suddenly an arrow came whizzing past her. It didn't touch her nor did it come close to her but it was close enough she could hear it fly by. 'Why hello' the prince told the princess. 'about time you come around' he told the princess. Before she knew what she was doing she ran. She ran all the way back to her room and locked the door." I 'read...'
 "More More!" Wilburt demanding with his eyes the size of saucers. "Before the princess knew what she was doing she started packing her bags. She herself didn't know why it was that she was packing when suddenly there was a knock on her door. 'May I come in?' the familiar voice of the prince asked. The princess unlocked her door and allowed the prince to come in. He asked where she was going and why her bags were packed. 'I have decided I no longer want to live in hiding, nor do I wish to be a princess any longer.' the princess stuttered out loud. 'I can take you somewhere, somewhere safe. We can run off together.' the prince told her grabbing her hands. She agreed and that night in the hours of midnight and two am they rode off on one single horse with one single bag."
 "What happened to them?" Wilburt asked yawning. "How about we finish it tomorrow night?" I suggested. "No I want to finish it now. Please?" He asked. I agreed. "The prince and princess were now going by Cait and Matt. No longer did they think they were royal they were normal everyday peasants. To this day the kingdom does not know they ran and are among everyone in the village. It is known they have two children together so far. But the best part that's known is in the end they live happily ever after the end." I came up with cutting it short. "I don't like the ending." Wilburt told me. "Well why not?" I asked. "Its too short it needs something.. Maybe they return to the castle and become the king and queen and then when they're done with that they buy a unicorn and an endless supply of candy then they run away." Wilburt said with his eyes gleaming. "You have some imagination. Goodnight sweety." I told him and patted his head. "Goodnight mommy, I love you." Wilburt said.
His head hit the pillow fast and before I knew it soft snores were coming out of his mouth. "I love you too." I whispered clicking off his lamp. I walked into the nursery and checked on Aaron he was already sound asleep and Nicole and Nicki were already in their room. I loved how the house was now used to shutting down at 8:30. Me on the otherhand stayed up for a while longer each night to tidy up the house.
 I walked downstairs and got a call. "Heylo?" I answered into the receiver. "Hey! It's Bridget.. We should go to the new club together. Have a drink and dance some." she asked. "Uhm.. Well all of the kids are already in bed and lets face it Bridget I've never had a drink in my life and I plan to keep it that way... So I am going to have to reject your invite." I told her. "Oh come on! Leave a note tomorrows Saturday anyway and I won't make you drink I promise. Come on I did this like every night in Bridgeport." She told me. "Bridget Bridgeport was a totally different place than Sunset Valley; or is totally different. That place is full of crime and clubs Sunset Valley is a family town." I tell her. "Just come out and let loose for once Caitlin!" She almost yelled into the phone. "Quit being a pansy." She told me. "Fine! I will go with you! Meet you there." I told her then violently hit the end button on my cellphone... Just for a little while I thought. I left a note for the girls, changed into my formal wear and was out the door in less that five minutes.
 "He's hansome." Bridget told me as we sat at the bar. "You pomised! I don't think this is a good idea..." I said nervously. "Just try one drink I know you will love it!" Bridget told me. "She'll take a starry suprise. And I'll have a  moonlight dream." Bridget told the mixologist. A starry suprise?" I asked. "It's delicious." She responded. The mixologist spun his little bottles around and put a drink in front of me. "Oh Caitlin Murray." He said. "This one's on the house." He told me noting my full star celebrity level. "Thats great its even free! Now drink up Murray." Bridget told me in a stern tone.
 I stared into the glass and smelled it. It smelled like strawberries. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Bridget told me. "Just take a sip!" She practically yelled. So I took the glass and tipped it. The alcohol seeed into my mouth. It tasted just like a strawberry shake. I drank the whole glass down. "Whoa there." Bridget said smiling. "I'll have another." I told the mixer. "Are you sure?" Bridget asked. "Positive." I shot back.
 I was on my third one and Bridget hadn't even gotten her first, "Can I have my moonlight dream?" She asked. "Whoops so sorry. It's on the house." He told Bridget. I kept sipping and sipping away. "I will take another drink also." I told him. "Cait, you need to slow down." Bridget told me. "No, no I don't" I replied hiccuping.
 "Whatever you say ol' wise one." She told me. "I'm not wise. I'm a freaking genius." I told her saying anything I wanted because I had no more care in the world at the moment. "Oh great your a full of yourself drunk." Bridget said rolling her eyes. "I'm not drunk." I told her. "Can I have my drink please?" I asked the mixer. "Just a moment maam." He replied.
 I stared at the mixologist as he made my drink. "Something on my vest?" He asked looking down to his chest. I started laughing wildly. "Caitlin, calm yourself down." Bridget said holding my arm, tight. I started bouncing up and down and when I laughed I shook, Then the mixer gave me my drink and whispered to Bridget to look out for me.
I practically chugged the next drink. "You're going to be hammered woman!" Bridget said laughing. I hiccuped again. "My goodness..." She said as I took my last sip of the drink. I couldn't see very much everything was blurry and my head was throbbing. "Are you okay?" Bridget asked shaking my arm. I almost didn't respond because I thought it was just a fly on my arm. "Never better." I laughed.
"Come on lets go dance!" I shouted and flew from the bar. "Slow down crazy!" Bridget yelled trying to catch up to me but she couldn't run as good as I could in her heels. I started dancing like crazy I was thowing my body all over the place. "Oh lord please help her.." Bridget whispered laughing. "What kind of dance is that?" She asked as I skipped in place. "My dance!" I replied.
 I tired of dancing really fast and ran back up to the V.I.P section where the cute guy was. I went up to him and leaned on the counter. "Have you ever thrown a fistful of glitter in the air?" I asked using a song. "Uhm.. No?" He said. "Has your llama ever eaten too much hummice and barfed in your shoes?" I asked. "Uh..." He replied. "Caitlin I think it's time we leave.." Bridget came up saying.
 "Yeah yeah yeah mom..... Go away your embarrassing me in front of my friend." I said leaning closer to the table trying to keep from falling off the stool. "Caitlin let's go." Bridget said more sternly. She practically peeled me off of the booth. "Come on ya little toothpick." She said hauling me down the stairs.
 "Hey Hotstuff..." I rambled. "How bout you and me have a little fun fun in the elevator... Baby 17 wants to come." I said licking my lips. "Well why not..." The mixologist said.
We walked on into the elevator and did our stuff.. I don't remember a single thing from last night... 
 I woke up in the morning with a terrible headache. I remember going somewhere with Bridget last night but most of it is just a blur. I walked downstairs to see what all of the noise was about.
 I saw Bridget on the couch. "Okay what happened last night?" I asked Bridget as I sat down next to her. "We went to a club, you made a big deal about drinking, turns out you turn out to be an alcoholic after one drink, you well got drunk made a complete fool of yourself, and now you probably have a viral infection because you not only made love in the elevator you made lave with the stupid mixologist. After I grabbed you from the elevator I told the guy it was a one time deal and hauled you home.I dropped you in your bed. Sometime last night you must've changed into your pajamas though because now your in them." She told me rolling her eyes the whole way through. "You were right, you shouldn't drink..." Bridget added on.
"My goodness! I hate you! I'm really just kidding but I swear if you ever take me to a bar again I will kill you." I exclaimed. Bridget just stared at me and we both started to laugh. "Alright fine no more drinking for Caitlin because shes a wimp." Bridget told me. "Wait why aren't you drunk? Or at least buzzed?" I asked her amazed. "Oh I probably am deep down inside but being single and living in Bridgeport you go to a lot of clubs and finally I just got used to it all.. Now take a nap I'll take care of the kids." She said. 
So I followed her advice and curled up on the couch and drifted off to sleep slowly.
 When I woke up from my nap Bridget was cuddling Aaron and Wilburt was playing with the blocks. "Hey I need to go run an errand are you okay here?" I asked. "Oh yeah tottally got outta here!" Bridget said reaching down to Aarons small little belly and started tickling away. "Thank yo so much!" I told Bridget and then I ran out the door. I went to the Science facility. I didn't really like being a vampire anymore so I went to buy the cure. I took a swig and the entire bottles contents went down my throat.
 It tasted like cat fur and olives. Definitely not a taste to my liking. But when I blicked again and looked at my skin it was a normal color. When I got home I looked in the mirror. My eyes were their normal color and my teeth were all the same length. I told Wilburt it was time to age up and he was more than excited.
 "What to wish for what to wish for...." Wilburt whispered to himself quite loudly. He finally blew out the candles and aged into a teen.
 Then I brought Aaron to his cake and blew out his candles for him.
 Wilburts features really stand out. He inherited most of his fathers features and my weight. He almost refused going to school for fear of being picked on repeatedly I told him he could stick it out and as soon as his grades were good he could age up and never speak of it again. I also recommended being homeschooled instead but he said he would be fine. Indecisive much?
 Aaron turned out to be an absolute cutie pie! He is in fact a vampire and his eyes glow delightfully. He got his fathers purple eye color and most of my features although that might change with time. "Hey wanna hear a secret?" Bridget asked me. "Uhm.... Sure?" I said. "Come sit down." She told me so I obeyed.
"Have I ever told you about Jasper Lauren Morton?" She asked. "Uhm no?" I said. I didn't exactly know what she was going at but I followed... like a blind person.. "Oh well he was born here in Sunset Valley he moved long before I got here to China. Then he left to Europe because his father was in business so they went a lot of places. Then I met him in Egypt when we toured. Let me tell you he was the most sexy human being alive." She told me. "Uhm.... Okay? And why exactly are you telling me this is he like supposed to be a uh, father or something for challenges?" I asked still confuzzled. "No Silly, he was the love of my life." She said then started laughing.
I got up from the couch. "Are you sure your not the one who's drunk?" I said laughing. "He will come for me one day." Bridget said but under the laughter it didn't sound convincing. Then I felt the little kicking in my stomach. "Uh huh. Now did this Jasper dude tell you that he was trying to come." I asked rolling my eyes. "He actually did." She said.

Nicole and Nicki decided it was their time to grow up. SO I willingly agreed. They invitedtheir long time boyfriends over and they had a quadrouple birthday celebration. Mortimer and Nicole went first.
Then Nicki and JC went. It was fine for a few minutes then tradgedy struck.

The cakes burst into flames! Nicki put out the fire since she as the only brave one there and all was good.
JC led Nicki into the house. He bent down on one knee and proposed to Nicki. She said yes with glee and ran around the house showing everyone her engagement ring. She wanted to get married right away so I purchased a wedding arch and the small wedding began.
Before long they were both under the arch gleaming into each others eyes. I always imagined me getting married before my children but I have thought wrong.
Then by sunset they had both said I do and were off to bigger and better things. I told Nicki I would contact her when their father returned which would be in a month. Quite honestly I think I was much more excited but I guess you can't really miss someone you've never known.
Nicole then proposed to Mortimer. It was going to be a double wedding but our household was full at the moment. So Nicole was the one to propose. Mortimer gladly said yes and they were married.
They said their I dos and concluded their beautiful wedding. Update on other children. Un is now happily married to Agnes Crumplebottom.. not my choice of person but oh well.. Twinkles children are now teenagers. Anilisa Marie is dating Twinkles father Maroon Miggy which is somewhat awkward to me. Joanna is still Kodys girlfriend. Daniel is in a relationship with Katie Moreland. Karter and Lisa are still together and their little boy Kelley is now a child. And we know what happened to Nicki and Nicole and the rest of the children are single. :)
Family picture! I let Bridget tag along in it. She is now staying with us for a while because her house was my former house so she is knocking down the extra rooms I built for bedrooms since she sees no purpose in them anymore.
I taught Aaron how to walk talk and how to use the potty, since he is a vampire he learned extra quick.
Bridget leaned in extra close to my belly to hear the baby. "Oh my gosh! I heard it kick!" She exclaimed wildly. "That's awesome! I can't wait to have one of my own!" She said. "Haha, maybe your Jasper will come and sweep you off your feet. "Not funny Cait..."
Bridget also bonded with Aaron greatly. She loved tickling him and tossing him in the air. "I'm going to kidnap you. Do you want to go to my house?" She asked little Aaron.
He looked into her eyes and giggled. "Yeah! You my new mommy?" He said. "Look out Murray. I'm going to be stealing all of your kids if its this easy!" Bridget had a laugh.
 And then I went into leighbor. Bridget took me to the hospital in a hurry and I gave birth to twin girls.
Welcome to the world, Willow Murray.
Welcome to the world Haydon Murray.



I know this post was awfully short but in the midst of writing it I came up with a great idea for the next post. I am totally open to any gifts that are given me and each one big or small is taken in with a smile and a HUGE thanks because I don't purchase simpoints oftenly. You may gift me http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Hayley1998 there. I also love comments good or bad they keep me motivated! Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment