Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby number 16

          Before posting this I have been reading a lot of other blogs on other challenges. And I now realize that a bunch of things I have in my blog are very similar to others. So I'M sorry if you posted anything like mine. I didn't realize it was already out there and I will try to be more original. I would also like to thank Violet Jane Newbie a.k.a Elmsims for gifting me  Comfort Kicks. I will surely be using them throughout my challenge. Congrats on finishing yours!
                                                  Now for the post!
 Well I was attempting to get Nicki and Nicoles imaginary friends to show at the same time. I have their names down its Peanut and Puzzle. Took me a while to get it down but I think I got it.
 Our nice busy house. I was teaching Wilburt how to walk. Suprisingly he learned very quickly!
 He also learned how to talk very quickly! I learned that if you put an insence burner in the room toddlers learn their skills faster. I found that really nice.
 Okay maybe Wilburt isnt that cute but his looks have really embedded into my heart. He's my little boy for now!
 "Great job Wilburt!" I said congradulating him on his mastery of his basic skills.
  I took Wilburt out on a nice evening stroll. It was really nice and cool outside.
 June was working very hard on her artistic abilities. She was an amazing artist that could make a lot of money if she decided to sell her work.
 Nicole was suprisingly working with the chemistry table, I never asked why but I thought that was quite strange...
 Mai and Nicki got along great. Nicki was planning on being a great rebel when she got older so Mai was showing her the ropes. "Watch this! I'll be right back but watch out the window!" She told Mia.
 She walked over to Lucys house. She set down a small paper bag and lit it on fire.
 Lucy came out and started stomping the bag out. It mustve had some unpleasant things in there because afterwards she was scraping gunk off of the bottom of her shoes.
 Mai was picked up by the police. She was caught somewhat vandalizing property and being out after curfew.
This time I did not let her off of the hook. I grounded her for a whole two days which really isn't that bad.
 She tried begging me for forgiveness. I was pondering over if I should or shouldn't ground her..
 Finally I realized that this was her second chance and she blew it. I told her she needed to do some chores and help out around the house before I let her off,
 Nicole must've blown something up because her hair was singed and her body was covered with black gunk. She was having an underwater adventure in the tub.
 I really like these imaginary friends. Especially since they clean the toilets!
 Nicki decided to host a slumber party. I allowed it but I had to leave for a party. I left June and Mai in charge of the girls. I think only two girls showed up.
The party was pretty lifeless. Most if my other children were there but it definitely wasn't a lifefull party.
 I did dance with Un for a bit. He was forming to be a nice young adult! I will always treasure him as my first child.
 St. Patrick was hitting on my older sister Diana who was married! I thought at first she was flirting back and I was going to go and kick Patrick's butt. Then Diana rejected him and sent him on his way.
 When I got home all of the girls were sleeping in sleeping bags on the floor. I grabbed a bag and laid down and fell asleep.
 Even Wilburt was in the living room with all of us girls.
 In the morning the girls were up and spunky as ever. I let them entertain themselves and got busy to work.
 I love playing the piano. When I was a teen I would sing during church and I would sometimes play the piano for people at their weddings if they were taking part inside the church.
 I got a call to go on a free vacation. I wasn't going to go. I really wasn't but then they said Bridget would go and everything. I got into the cab.
 Mai and June thought it'd be a great idea to age everyone up while I was gone. I was still in the cab and could hear all of the cheering.
 When I entered the room Nicki was at her candles and Mai and June were already YA..  No turning back now...
I watched as my little girls aged up. I never exactly liked this but it was a fact of life.
 I took our family picture. Wilburt hadn't quite aged up yet, he will soon though!
 My repairing skills have actually gone quite well. I'm not afraid of fixing things since I have a death flower with me at all times.
 I got so good I could even make things self clean themselves. Not children of course. So I ran straight to the toilet and started beating it with a hammer. This thing will be able to clean itself in no time!
 This is our wall of special things. Diplomas, certificates, trophies, and prom pictures. It will have to be put on a bigger wall one day.
 This is Nicoles ballet trophy since she part toke in a recital in the lead role. She did an amazing job and this was well deserved.
And this is Nickis badges. She was an amazing scout and the leader was pretty impressed that she was the only girl in the troop.
 I needed to do some housework upstairs. I started with disposing of the old fish that were dead in their bowls.
 I was sad that they were dead of course. The frogs we caught in Europe were pretty cute creatures. Now their all dead and gone except for the one mounted on our wall..
 I refilled the bowl with a cute little minnow. It swam happily around in the small bowl.
 I looked at the picture of Mathew. I missed him dearly. I have talked to him briefly here and there but I have a skype date with him later tonight. I decided to take a lot of pictures of Nicki and Nicole so he would know what his girls looked like.
 I took a video of them talking to their dad. Usually I wouldn't care as much if the children didn't see their dad very often but since Mathew was special and didn't really have a choice I was making special percations with him.
 I snuggled Wilburt. I was planning on having him age up sometime soon but I woukd rather be pregnant when I did. I decided to wait a while.
 I realized that he hadn't learned how to use the potty yet so I taught him how to potty. He learned that quickly too! I think it's because he's so smart.
 I logged onto the computer. One of the girls must've changed the background because I certainly didn't heart the Jonas Brothers.
 I got onto Skype and waited for Mathew to pop on, when he did I held my breath tightly clicked the video chat button.


Then before my eyes Mathew was right there on my computer screen. We started talking about everything.

 Before I knew it two hours had come and gone. I had to screen kiss Mathew goodbye. It didn't seem like we got to talk that much but we did, he might be able to come out again in a few weeks but its still an ify subject.
 I got off my butt and out of the house and took the girls to the salon. They needed a makover and quite frankly so do I!
 "A huh........ A huhm....." Cornelia Goth pondered over Nicoles style..
 Isn't it great?!" Nicole exclaimed happily.
 Cornelia let out a sigh. "Hun it looks like your dressed for fall. It's summer baby... SUMMER!!! Let's get you into season!"
 She changed her look to a nice short summer dress. I wasn't exaclty impressed but Nicole certainly was.
 I changed into my Memorial day wear. I needed to update that outfit. "Why in the world are you dressed like a teenager darling? You're way passed that age!" She scoffed. "I am only 23 thank you very much!" I replied.
 She changed my look entirely. I felt like an old lady in my shirt, and my SHOES!!!! Ugh... Worst 102 dollars I spent. And that was on sale!
 She changed Nickis style too! She looked like an older lady than I did! We quickly left and were on our way...
 I was finally letting Wilburt age up. I needed him too. I was planning a great fun trip to a nice small pond.
Wilburt didn't like the way he looked. I promised him that he will be handsome one day. And if not he would be handsome in my heart.
 The next day we made it to the nice little pond. I had gotten the kids out of school. "I used to come here all the time when I was a kid!" I told them. I jumped right into the water. It was cool at first but very easy to get used to.
 I swam out a ways. Nicki and Nicole jumped right in. Wilburt waited a while. Then jumped in.
 Wilburt began to mass panic. "I don't want to swim!" He exclaimed. "Baby!" Nicki shouted. Wilburt started to shriek and turn in circles. "Just get out then Wilburt. Ignore Nicki!" I told him, I didn't need anybody getting hurt today.
 I swam over to him. "Wilburt it's okay. Just grab onto my arm and I will take you to shore.." I said calmy.
 "M-m-m.. MOM!!! Mommy!!" Wilburt started screaming. Then his head went under water slowly.
 "Wilburt!" I screamed swimming over to him to grab him.
 Eventually he went under, I raced under the water and grabbed him. I pulled him to shore. The grim reaper came but I told him to wait. I gave Wilburt cpr and before I knew it his lungs were working and he was coughing and spitting out water.
 "I'm so sorry Wilburt," I apologized to him. "It's okay mommy. It wasn't your fault." He sounded so sweet.
 When we got home he fell right asleep on the couch.
I sat by him watching just in case.
 I was taking another video of the girls. I needed some help getting the camera working again but eventually it started. I videotaped all three of them doing their homework. Silly I know but Mathew needed to know that his girls are smart..
 At a later time in the day I went to the theater. I was meeting a friend for something important.
 I met Thorton Wolff outside the theater and got to business. "I was wondering if you would make me a vampire. I would like to experience it and I would love a vampire baby and all of the vampires in this town are well.... Taken. So what do you say?" I asked nicely. "Being a vampire isn't all fun and games. It takes a while to become one and its not painless. Plus the only way to rid yourself of being a vampire is the vamp be gone potion which is expensive. Are you still sure?" He asked with doubt in his eye. "Oh yes I know of the risks but I need to know what its like. I can afford the dumb potion if needed." "Well.... then I guess it's time to make you a vampire.." He said.
 He bit into my arm very hard. It hurt so bad. His fangs embedded deep into my skin.
 My blood pulsed and my head throbbed.
 Finally bats swirled around me and he realesedf his powerful jaws from my arm. He licked his lips and began talking to me.
 "You need to take it easy for a few days. Not too much walking around and stay out of sunlight. It'll make the process take longer. Have fun my little vampire!" He said then vanished.
 When I got home the repoman was there. I swore I paid my bills but then again maybe I didn't...
 He started napping my things like crazy! He started with my computer and then took one of my favorite pictures off of the wall!
It wasn't even a picture I bought it was a picture that I took of one of the girls for Mathew... See I just need to make it so I don't have to pay anymore bills.. It's that easy right?
 Becoming a vampire was a lot like being pregnant. I was nauseas and my feet were swollen and my head throbbed.. It really wasn't all that bad it just wasn't comfortable.
 Nicki and Nicole both had boyfriends. Nicoles boyfriend was Mortimer Goth. They hadn't been together very long.
 "You're amazing.." Mortimer said to Nicole. She lightly smiled. "You too!" Then she giggled in delight.
 OFtenly their evenings together were spent watching the stars above head.
 Nicki's boyfriend was JC Kaiser. His family was somewhat new to town and JC had known Nicki since their last few days of childhood.
 "I love spending time with you JC" Nicki told JC. He smiled. "I love you too" Nicki blushed and continued looking up at the stars.
 "Look! Theres the big dipper!" She said changing the subject quickly.

 Nicki even brought JC home after a while at his house. Wilburt was also there. I was taking a nap. Wilburt started singing, "Nicki and JC sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes an ugly baby in a baby carriage!!" He started laughing.
"You little brat! Why don't you go upstairs and be yourself where no one can see you!" She yelled. Wilburt obeyed his older sister and ran upstairs as fast as he could and before he was completely upstairs he shouted "LOVEBIRDS!!!"
 At dinner Wilburt proclaimed that we were his royal subjects and that we had to obey his every command. He stood up on his chair. "Be careful!" I warned.
 "Hear ye, Hear Ye. Thy royalness is is speaking! Y-y-you shall listen to thy king which is me!" He proclaimed, I realized that he had a slight stuttering problem but not far as bad as his fathers.
 "And you all sh-shall always listen to to what I say and do do what I tell you and and and... I get to eat your desserts every tw-tw-two days!"
 Nicole was beginning to get bored. "How much longer of this do I have to sit through?" She whispered to me. "Just until his little heart gives out." I told her. I honestly didn't know how long he could keep it up.
 Finally he tired of being king. "I I I Resign!" He told us. "Can I go now?" Nicole asked. Wilburt was quick to say no and was about to stand on his chair when I told him that it was bed time.
 He rejected but lost effortlessly. I told him to meet me upstairs and to pick out a bedtime story. Nicki and Nicole were heading up to bed also.
 "Let's see what story you picked here... The adventures of the knightly prince and his beautiful princess. Lovely choice!" I said. It wasn't really the name of the story. It was the Adventures of Bella but I was going to change it up a bit.
 "Once upon a time in a land not far from here there lived a beautiful princess. She lived in a very large castle with her father King Dougly and Mother Queen Bridget." Sure I was making up the names with everyone I knew.... It's just a story.. "The fair princesses name would not be reveiled until she turned sixteen. When she did her name would be said for all to hear. Only one person outside of the castle knew her name. It was the handsome prince from the next town over. It 'twas Prince Mathew. The handsome Prince was secretly in love with the princess although she did not know it. He would tell her of his love on her sixteenth birthday when they found out her true name."
 Wilburt looked at me intently. "I want to hear more! I bet the princesses name is you name mommy. Cause your a pretty princess!" He said. "I will continue only a little bit farther. We'll hopefully finish the story tomorrow night since it's already late. But you want me to contiunue?" I asked. "Oh yes mommy!" "Okay. The princess was bored because she was hidden from everyone. Nobody knew that she was alive. She had to wait until her secretive birthday party to reveal herself. She read books and talked to her servants asking if one of them would be willing to take her out to town so she could see the life she wanted to live. Out in the open and free. None of the servants would take her. She would be stuck in the castle for eternity, or so she thought." I read. Then Wilburts eyes fluttered shut.
I kissed his forhead and slipped off his crown, I tucked him in a little too. "Goodnight." I whispered as I clicked off the lights.
 In the morning I was complete. I am now a vampire. It will only last a while. I'm not very big into all of this mythical creature stuff but then again.. It's not mythical since it's happening to me
 My eyes didn't really change much like other peoples eyes do. They got a bit lighter but not by much. I decided to go take a shower.
 Nicki was in my bathroom. "Get out of here!" I said laughing. I turned on the shower.
 Little did I know Nicki had rigged my shower with hair dye. I got into it and smelled the faint smell of the dye.
 I stepped out of the shower and looked in the mirror, my hair was very yellow! I didn't look good... I hopped right back into the shower and started scrubbing. Thankfully it was not permanent dye.
 I was going to be quite dirty with having this child. I didn't care who the babies father would be I just needed one. I scrolled through the list of possible fathers and found  a butler that stuck out. I decided I would hire him. Have him clean, then have a child with him and fire him. Not very nice and mostly cruel but I didn't care. I even asked Bridget if I was bad, she told me yes but in a good way... I think....
 "Well hello" I said flirtily. "Why don't we go make the bed?" I asked. Weirdly he accepted. I guess he knows who I am because with only 16 children I have reached the superstar level of stardom. Now I will have to deal with the papporazi EVERYWHERE although I already do.
 Well we went to my bedroom and I really hope I don't have to explain what went on. It was fast quick and easy. I told him to get to work straight after, I might as well get a clean house out of this.
 Today was Nicki and Nicoles prom day. Nicki teased her hair a bit so it looked fluffier than her plain flat style. Nicole curled her hair.
 The prom theme was Periwinkle and Prince. So the girls had to wear pink or periwinkle or something in that nature and the boys wore knightly things. Nicole dressed in a nice ball gown, and Nicki dressed in a casual dress that suited her figure.
 By the end of the night the girls came home. Nicole had the crown for prom queen and I assume Mortimer got prom King.
 This is their prom picture. They make a lovely couple! JC and Nicki got second place for Prom King and Queen I was very happy for my girls!
 I figured I was at least pregnant because I began throwing up a lot. It was supposed to be from unkown symptoms but come on we all know I'm pregnant when I throw up..
 And I got my baby bumo straight after. Being a vampire must make everything progress better.
 I went to the park to meet Mr.Butler since I don't even know his name. "Hi. I'm pregnant but before you get all we should get married and stuff I need to tell you we're just friends." I said trying to be subtle but really failed... "But what about me baby. It's mine too!" He replied angrily. "I know but its a challenge. You come in have a baby with me and we don't have any romantic feelings with each other besides having a child. It's the best thing because I don't need a new guy living with me every other week it's just nonsensical its easier this way so nobody has hurt feelings." I tried reasoning.
 "Your a low dirty skank!" He shouted at me. He ran from the park. Okay skank goes into the nickname book of I really don't care right next to whore... Although that one hurt a little since my mother told me that but oh well. I am doing this challenge no matter what people think.
 When I got home I told the kids a ghost story. Daniel said he wanted to wait to finish the Princess and Prince story until his little brother or sister was born so they could listen too. I accepted since I needed time to come up with more stuff for it anyway.
 My second day baby bump :)
 I went over to the Landgraabs to see if he could tell me the gender of my baby. "I'm retired!" He said happily to me. "Oh thanks anyway, enjoy being retiered." Dang it!!!! I headed over to the hospital to see if there were any doctors
I saw Mai and she was a doctor. But she was oinly a bed pan cleaner nothing too major. I sighed and headed home. ,
 The next day. Baby bump day 3. :)
 Something felt a little off. The children were home so it wasn't that.. No new fathers were at my door already. Bridget was at her moms place.... I didn't know what it was..
 I decided I would take a lazy day today with the kids. I walked over to the couch. "Lets play some video games!" I told them excidetly.
 Then I knew exactly what was wrong. Or I guess right since I was giving birth. I decided to have a quick easy home birth.
 Nicki started screaming and freaking out while Nicole just stood there casually. I gave birth very quickly and it wasn't much if a hassle.
I gave birth to a bouncing baby boy. Welcome to the world my little vampire welcome to the world little Aaron!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment