Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Baby 13 and 14 and a long lost friend.

 Okay its been about two weeks since my fathers death. I know it was hard on my mother and all but she needs to get out of my house!!!! Take note she is not helping me at all!!!
Cecilia-Catilin! The toilet is dirty again!!!
Caitlin- Sorry to hear that mom! Maybe you can clean it for me?
Cecilia- Haha. very not funny. If you need me I will be taking a nap.
 Yes because she would definitely help me if I needed her. Of course. I decided to teach June how to walk. She was doing quite well.
 Daniel being the great big brother he is was teaching Mai how to walk. It never seems to quit amazing me how all of the children bond so well together.
 Quickly after starting walking June was ready to run around. She was very happy. Now its time for you to learn to talk! I said touching her nose to mine. She put her head down and my nose went into her hair. She started giggling excitedly.
Low and behold her first word was football. I think we may have a sports fan.
 Daniel was doing a great job teaching Mai how to walk. "Come on girl just a few more steps you can do it!" Finally Mai took her last practice steps and became a full time walker. I was very proud of her and Super proud of Daniel.
 Without asking or hesitation Daniel also started teaching her how to talk. Her first word was shoe. Then she bent down and pointed at her shoe. Daniel praised her and continued.
I took advantage of Daniel teaching her how to walk and talk. I put June in the play part of the living room and went to clean up the backyard from the last birthday party. In a few days it would be Memorial day and I was hosting a barbeque. There was so much cake piled up in that backyard and I knew I would have to clean alone...
 Then I proceeded to the bathroom. My mother was a very messy person. The only reason I knew it was her was because she is the only one using this bathroom. I cleaned the spit, toothpaste, and denture cream out of the sink. Disgusting! I thought.
 The toilet was even worse! I started scrubbing and scrubbing. I stopped and threw up in the shower a few times. Me and toilets do not get along!!!!
 I guess my mother woke up sometime because she was screaming for me to get her some food. I shouted right back saying get your own food. She called me a useless dog but that really didn't stun me.
 I just ignored her and walked outside. I went to the mailbox since the flag was facing upward.
 I paid off all of the bills. I hope one day they wont arrive anymore. A girl can dream can't she?
I wass feeling very very generous today. I donated to the toilets for tots. One day it will benefit someone. I smiled and walked inside with a spring in my step.
 In the mail I also got my certificate for mastering cooking. I was proud of myself. With only twelve kids I had mastered it. Now I might master fishing and gardening to make ambrosia.
 It was getting late so I put Mai and June in their cribs, kissed Karter and Daniel goodnight and set out more blankets for my mom and retired to my bedroom. I took a nice long hot shower.
 In the morning I woke up fresh and rejuvinated. I made my bed and scurried down teh steps after getting dressed.
 I set out the cerial and the toast for everybody and we sat down for a nice meal. Mai and June started throwing fits in their highchairs. "Mai, June! Behave!" I scolded nicely.
Mai didn't listen one bit and spilled her cereal all over herself. Once she was nice and dirty she threw the bowl on the floor where it clattered in thousands of pieces.
 June follwed in suit of her twin sister. As the bowl fell to the ground she closed her eyes. I jolted out of my seat. "Mai! June! Look what you've done!" I wasn't exactly yelling but I was passed being nice. I picked them up out of their dirty chairs and reassured them telling them I wasn't mad. I set them down on the floor and went to ask my mother to clean the highchairs.
 "Mom? Could you please clean the highchairs while I give the girls a bath?" I asked politely. I thought she would do it with open arms but.. I was wrong. "Nah I am going to go take a bath myself, I will try to leave some hot water for you, but that's going to be a challenge for me." She said brushing some dust off of her shoulder.
 "It's one thing to stay here and mourn and take advantage of my open arms, but when I come to you for help you do nothing! All I ask is for some help around the house! Did you have 12 kids? I don't think so! DO you Ever go to bed worrying about your children?" I screamed. my mother went completely silent. "I didn't think so!!!" I yelled.
 "This is my home! If you continue to stay here I want you to help clean up! I want you to do what I tell you to do! Heck mom it's been two weeks! All I have seen you do is sleep, eat and run my cable bill up the wall! Do you relize I am not just taking care of four kids at the moment? I am taking care of five! So when I come to you I expect you to help me!" I took a deep breath. I have never stood up to my mother, and I know I shouldn't have but its time i did.
She came back with more thunder than I had, more lightning. "You're worthless! You are a slut Caitlin. I don't care if you say it's for the kids! I don't want to hear that you have had more kids than me! All of the women taking part in this challenge are low down dirty hookers! Your children will grow up retarded and cross bred! Hell Your retarded! Why couldn't you turn out like your sisters? Normal people growing up with NORMAL Families! I will not listen to what you tell me! I will not listen to you AT ALL!" She screamed her head red and her fists clenched. "IF you need me I will be in my room!!!" she stomped up the steps. Of course it was her room. She'd been living here long enough! I took a few breaths and recomposed myself.
 I calmed down and started wiping off the highchairs. They were filthy!
 Mai and June started throwing a fit since they were dirty. I went to the bathroom and started the water. I set them both down in it and sat on the floor.
 Mai put her nose under the water and blew bubbles. "You turn June!" She said happily. June followed her orders and stuck her nose under the water and blew. Instead of bubbles she got a mouth full of water. She started spitting the water out. All three of us started laughing.
 Then I decided to teach them how to potty. "Alright lets get this over with!" I said.
 Just then the doorbell rang. I didn't know who would be coming this late. Even though it was only 8:30.
 When I saw who it was I bolted to the door. It was my best friend Mathew.
***Backstory... If I ever get a post on my childhood this will be explained greatly but for now.... Heres a tidbit. Mathew and Caitlin became best friends in elementary school. Caitlin oftenly went to Mathews house after school because her mother mistreated her and hated her deeply. The two dated greatly in highschool. Then Mathew was inlisted in the army by his father and was deployed to Iraq. He told Caitlin to do the challenge and when he came back they could live together in peace and have a great life.***
 I ran outside and almost knocked him over with my hug. "I missed you so much!" I said with tears streaming down my face. "I missed you too Kermit!" he said back tightening his grip.
We finally let go of each other and I wiped my face off. "Why are you back so soon? I thought you would be gone for more than two years!?!" I asked hoping for a good answer. "A man can only take so much violence. I am simply on a vacation to come back to America for a few days. I will have to return to Iraq and I might be shipped to Afghanistan. It is such a long tour and I just can't wait for it to be over. But I have 6 more months. I know its a long tour but maybe that will be enough time to finish your challenge!" He said. The tears were stinging the back of my eyes again. "You have to leave again? That is such a long time away! When do you have to leave me again?" I asked my voice daring to crack. "I leave the day after Memorial day. I came straight here so I could spend the entire time with you." I smiled and told him to come inisde.
 The next day was Memorial day. I couldn't believe I only had one more day with Mat. I would definitely make it last. I decided to take a family pic. He was included!
The party guests started arriving one by one to the barbeque. I started cooking some hamburgers.
 I cooked quite a few. Don't they look disgusting? I hate hamburgers... -_-. I held my breath the entire time cooking them..
 Everybody crowded around the food. While they were practicing their hawk skills Mathew tapped my should and led me to the corner of the yard.
 He held my hands tightly. "You know I don't want to go. But think of it this way. I will be fighting for your survival. I will be fighting for your safety and your childrens safety." He said slowly. Tears trickled down my face.
 He hugged me tightly. "Don't cry Kermit. I don't want you to cry." I started to freak out. "I don't want you to go! I don't want my mother living with me! I don't want you to die! I don-"
 He cut me off with a long kiss. "You talk way to much Kermit."
 He held my head in his hands. "I have to go. You can kick your mother out of the house! And I promise you my heart that I won't die!" "You have to pinkie promise." I said sniffling. Then me and him locked pinkies. At the same time we both said "Pinkie promise."
 Eventually everyone left. Mathew came upstairs with me and took a shower while I brushed my teeth.
He cupped my head in his hands. "I want to be a father." He said. He walked over to the bed and relaxed. "Come on Come on! I need some sleep!" I laughed. And then we went to business.
 In the morning he got dressed in his uniform. I helped him hook his dog tag around his neck. Then we took the slow long drive to the airport for deportion.
 When we got there. He kissed me. "I will come back. I promised remember?" He always knew how to cheer me up. "Kermit. I love you." He said. "I love you too Mat." I whispered back taking in a deep breath of his cologne.
 It was just me and him out in the darkness. "Time to go." He whispered. I tightened my grasp. Then slowly released him.
 "Goodbye...." I whispered as he walked through the doors. He turned and said "Don't say goodbye. It means you won't see the other person again. See you later." "See you later alligator." I said smiling. "Not for a while my crocodile." He said and then before my eyes he was in the building. He was gone. Gone for now.
 When I came home Daniel was  a young adult. I couldn't really see any change in him. He went through a lot with me. Now he will have his own adventures to discover.
I hugged my big guy and sent him on his way. I hope he can settle down with a nice girl and have a nice life.
 Mai and June are now children! I can barely tell them apart. One I can't tell them apart by their facial features and two they insisted on the same clothes, glasses and hairstyle. Oh great.
 Karter grew up into a handsome teen. He may not be on the top of the date list but he is certainly up there!
 Out of no where my mother came at me with thretening words.
"You should not be able to have children! You should be dead YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE BORN!!!!!" She yelled. I think she has alzheimers or something because this is really insane and out of the blue..
 I came up to her face. "I don't know why you still think I am that little girl you can over rule and dictate! Well you know what mom! Even though I am not good enough for you and never will be I am good enough for myself. I am good enough for my children. So you know what you can leave my house and never come back. You can go live the rest of your life in complete solitude. I really don't care! But if you ever ever speak badly about me or one of my kids or even lay a hand on them when I am unaware I will take charge." My mother looked at me dumbstruck.
 "Well you can leave anytime. The doors right over there." I said pointing. "But-" My mother started but I cut her off. "Your many years too late for an apology to me. Good bye." I said without turning back. My mother went upstairs to pack her bags.
 Just then I found out I was pregnant. I cuddled my belly. "Hey baby." I whispered. My mother came back down.
 "Your still a slut!" My mother shouted at me. "oh no! I am so sad and disappointed. Now leave my house."
 My mother left. I didn't look back at her and I don't think she looked back at me. She can go cuddle with Diana or Sara for all I care.
 The girls came inside and hugged me one by one.
 Mai came up to me and rubbed my belly. I was already showing quite a bit!
 I sat down and drank some coffee. I was beat but the girls were just now up.
 I decided to read teh paper to pass the time away. It was very uneventful.
 Then I painted a small picture for Twinkle. She said she needed one for the girls.
When the children got home from school they did their homework. This batch of kids is surely the greatest-I mean best- I mean forget it...  Their good kids! I got it!
 On the second day I was quite large. I was pretty happy though beacause this means twins or triplets.
Karter came home and listened to my belly. "Whoa! It kicked my ear! Awesome!!!" I giggled.

 Suddenly my water broke and the contractions kicked in.
 I held my breath and pushed. This was going to be a short home birth.
A few moments later I gave birth to twin girls.
 Nicole Murray I welcome you to the world.
And Nicki Murray. Welcome to the world angels.

Yay! Sorry this post is a bit late but I hoped you enjoyed it. And I promise I will try to get a childhood post out! Today was my last day of 6th grade so I will be blogging much more frequently! Yay! I also got Generations. I love it! Well goodbye for now! Stay tuned follow the blog!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Man what a mother, thank god she kicked her out. She would have been gone a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete