Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcoming my Best Friend home; A Bigg situation; and Baby 15

 Mai and June get along so well. They were having a pillowfight. Mai was laughing histericly. I love those two.
 I left Karter home with Nicki and took Nicole for a walk since she refused to take a nap. When we get home I'm aging you guys up. I really want to see if they look like their dad.
 I put Nicole on the floor with Nicki. "Time to age up little ones." I cooed.
 Sparkles gathered around tehm at the exact same time. I got a picture of Nicki as she aged up.
 The girls were COMPLETE spitting images of each other. They looked just like me at that age. And sadly for me they looked nothing like their father.
 I guess eventually the girls got tired of smacking each other with pillows. Because the next thing I knew Mai was making a speech. "Hear ye Hear ye. This is your highness speaking. You must all bow before me." She said with an english accent. I pointed out that not all princesses were European and not all of them had accents.
Karter had left the house right when I got home. I didn't know what he was doing but when I looked out my window I saw nothing good. He was pranking everyone in our neighborhood! Plus he had flaming bags of dog poo. There are many things wrong with that. One we don't have a dog. And Two I hope he didn't use his bear hands to pick it up.
 And then before my eyes the bag was flaming and Karter was running toward the house. I was going to let this slide but if I see it again he will be dead.
 June joined in with Mai and became a princess as well.
 I got a great picture of the girls pretending. I love this age.
 Nicki was throwing a small tempure tantrum. I scooped her up. "Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed. "Theres a great big claw and its going to get you! Watch out!"

 I tickled her a great deal. Then the girls were chattering up about a great feast they would hold if only their mom was nice and bought them a treehouse. I walked up to them. "Unless one of you have any money mommy can't afford your treehouse. Sorry sweethearts." I said. "Come on family picture time."

 Maybe this isn't the best family photo I have but gosh I love it!

Karter was working in the chemistry set he bought with his own money. I had to point that out to the girls. I bought them one new thing and that was it and they chose the slip and slide so they can't complain. Anyway, he was working in his chemistry set when we heard a small boom and a flame erupt outside of the window. I ran outside. Karter was cupping his head in his hands. "I'm such a failure." he sighed.
 I walked away from Karter to let him figure it out that hes not a failure. Inside the girls were playing at the block table.
 Nicki and Nicole were playing Monkey See Monkey Do. One would stick a block in their mouth and the other would do the same exact thing. It was pretty fun to watch!
 The next day Mai and June wanted to age up. Their grades were great so I couldn't deny it. Mai went first.
 Then June stepped up to her cake. They both aged into lovely young teens.
 Mai aged into a beautiful lady. She held her hair down and let it flow freely. She was the one who had begged for contacts so I let them have contacts.
 In my opinion June is lovely. She is soft spoken but is really powerful when she speaks. She wants to join debate club and ballet club. I accepted and went to collect the money from the hospital since I was a coowner.
 I took Nicki with me. She loved pointing everything out on the way. "Look Bidi!!" I think she meant birdie but since I have been lacking I haven't taught her to talk yet..
 While I was gone Karter came up with potion. "Just try it!" He begged. June took a hold of the potion. "But its steaming. And its purple!" She whined. "Just take a sip its a mood enhancer!" Karter pushed.
June being a little dumb at the moment trusted her brother she took a nice big swig. Nothing happened. Well she got her day brightened but that was it. "Some potion you got there Karter." June said laughing.
 Karter decided he no longer wanted to be a teenager. Without my permission he aged himself up.
 He aged up all right. Into a nice young adult then he left the house to the neighbors. In other words he ran off to the Bunches house.
 Karters POV~~~ I walked over to Lisas house she was right out there ready to greet me. We are both now young adults.
 We got right to business making our family. We had taled about it a little as teens but never really made it official. Today it would be so.
 After getting the hard stuff done I walked over to her and proposed.
 She said yes and we decided to have a nice private wedding. I knew my mom wouldn't agree but really I didnt care.
 We had our small ceremony right in our underwear.
 I call that true love right there. We ran back to my place.
I kissed Lisa. We were now starting our lives together.
 Back to Caitlins POV!!~~ When I got home I had an extra 18k in my pocket. Karter was a young adult. He was smooching Lisa Bunch. He told me he was now married to her and they already had a ceremony and were moving out. I could have been mad at him but I wasn't its his life anyways.. I really did not know what the deal with the Bunches was though! Twinkle is married to Ethan and now Karter is married to Lisa. The Bunches are married to 2 of my 3 children who are married/engaged. 'Un is engaged to Agnes Crummplebottom don't know why but he is.... -_-....'
 Nicole was playing with her imaginary friend. Its name was Pat if I remember right but I could be wrong and it may change. Hahaha!
I was watching some homemade movies. This was one I took while June was aging up. I really need to learn how to use that drasted video camera.
 Mai begged me and begged me to teach her how to drive. I finally accepted.
 This is how far we got after 20 minutes. You can still see our house....
 While we were out June was being a great big sister and was teaching one of the girls how to walk.
 When I got home I got word that I had won a sweepstakes and got to go on a free 2 day vacation. I wasn't going to go at first but June reassured me saying everything would be all right.
                                    
 Junes POV~I taught Nicole how to walk and talk while Mai taught Nicki. It was a lot of fun taking care of the little ones.
 I took Nicole into the bathroom and taught her how to use the potty. "I'm going to get you!" I said smiling. "No! NO!" She giggled wildly as I tickled her tummy.
Tonight was the prom so Mai and I got ready. My hair wasn't yet done in this picture but it would be soon!
 Okay my hair is done in this picture! I pulled it into a nice tight side bun! Mai was being boring and didn;t do a thing to her hair.
 I let her pic out our dresses. I loved them if only they weren't pink. I certainly didn't tell her that though.
 I leftMai in charge of the money and this is what she spent most of it on. A limo ride to the dance. Oh how great. At the dance I was denied a dance from the most popular guy at school. Mai was accepted the dance and became prom queen. She went behind my back again and held a teen part after prom.
 She went wild at the party. The radio was on full blast and she was screaming. I pulled her aside to have a word with her...   

 "I think this whole party thing is a bad idea..." I said to her. She shrugged her shoulders. "Its okay. mom will understand." I knew she wouldn't but I wouldn't intervine. I would have no part in this party.

 Mai took Mortimer outside. They sat under the stars for a while. You could see the love they shared. If only smeone could love me like that.
 I decided to stop being antisocial. I went downstairs and started playing Call Of Duty with Mortimer. It was okay. I'm not much for killing people. Even if it is in game form. But I played anyway. I actually creamed Mortimer. It was hilarious! He told me he would have never thought of a 4.0 girl defeating him at his only life ambition. That made my day.
I went out to the slip and slide and started sliding away. It was so much fun! I called for Mai to come but she denied my offer..
 "Aww man sis...." Mai came up to me and said after everyone was gone. I didn't even want to know why she was in her pajamas...
 "Will you help me clean the house?" I wanted to oject so badly but I just couldn't. "Yeah I guess.." "Thanks!" she said cheerfully.
 I cleaned the toilet so it was sparkling but then I remembered that Nicki still needed to be potty trained. I jogged out into the living room.
 Mai was on the couch sleeping soundly. I thought to myself how dirty... She was going to make me clean the whole house. I decided that I wasn't going to clean anymore. I went on to potty train Nicki..
 Nicki gave me an evil glare as I sat her on the plastic bear potty. She mastered her pottyijng skill when I heard my mom come through the door. I went out to the living room.
 "Mai Murray! Why is this house a mess??" My mother boomed. "Well I threw a party and-" A Party? You were supposed to babysit not throw parties!" My mother was steamed. She calmed herself down a bit. "Your'e grounded. Thats final no buts." Mai sat down on the couch.
 Then my mother came to me. "Please tell me you had no part in this party because I assure you you will also be grounded!"
 "No Mom I had no idea that Mai was throwing a party! I thought we were going to prom and coming home to a nice quiet house but she had thrown a party and people were here and she made me clean and and and-"  tears started streaming down my face.
 "Your'e not in trouble calm down calm down. Just please necxt time keep an eye on Mai."
 "Will do!" I  said much better.
 Back to Caitlins POV!!~ Mai sat down on the couch and began sulking. I wouldn't let this go until she underwent 2 full days of being grounded.
 They broke the television also. I am a bit weary of fixing things but since I have a death flower in my inventory I decided to go at it.
I was very very proud of myself when the gardening channel came on as the t.v buzzed to life.
 I decided to change my look. I chopped off my hair and went for a fashionable new outfit that many other challenge mothers are changing to. I didn't like it at first but now I love it!
 The children were at school and the toddlers were inside taking a nap so I thought why not and went out and slipped and slid.
 When I tired of that I changed and got a call. "He-hel-hello?" The voice stuttered. "Why hello!" I said in the nicest voice I could manage. "This is is is Doug-Dougly Biggs. I was was wonder-wondering if if I could be in your uhm challenge. The baby uhm on-one." I resisted my erge to explode. "Of course mister Dougly meet me at my house in a few minutes." I replied. "Oh oh okay!" He stuttered once again.
 When I saw him outside I figured out what the last name meant. His body did look the part.
 His facial features however were on the small side. I really hope we can get this over with soon. I mean look at all of that body hair!!!
 "Well Okay Dougly. Are you ready to start this thing?" I asked. "Why why why why of c-cc-course."
 He tried to pull a move on me by comlimenting me. It took him about ten minutes just to say it with his stutters. I looked at the ground trying to resist the erge to back out. I needed a father and here was one right here...
 Before we got into bed Dougly thought it would be cute to jump into my arms. Instead of being cute and cuddly it felt like my arms broke and he was sweatier than ever! I didn't know three flights of steps could do that to a guy!
 Well we finally got busy. It was painful and a horrible expierience.
 I finally heard the jingle and sent Dougly on his way home. I wouldnt mind never seeing him again but he assured me that he would be there for the birth ohh great. Man I am moody! I am being really mean..... Sorry Dougly... Or am I?
 I was invited to a party. There I got labeled with the naughty reputation. I also got manipulative reputation as well. I didn't mind its all about completing the challenge no matter what people say. Even if that person is your mother, but I am not going to get into that again.
 The party was a complete drag but most of my children were there. I chatted with them a bit. Then I saw Karter in the corner getting hugs.
He called me over and anounced that I was the grandmother to a healthy 8 lb. 9 ounce baby boy. They named him Kelley. Not my pick of name but I still liked it. Now I am a grandmother to 3.
 St. Patrick followed me home. "Hey I heard you have a bad reputation you can change that and settle down with me. We were meant to be together." Right now right here I would have to break it to him. "Patrick, I know you mean well. I really do but I am a challenge mother. I can't get married during the challenge and im sorry to say this but you were just a father. I dont have any romantic feelings for you and I dont think I ever will. I will always love that you were the third father to my challenge but other than that your just another sim out there."
 "But it could work out I mean-" "No Patrick it wont, now if you excuse me I have children inside to take care of." I walked inside without turning back.
 I picked up Nicole and tickled her. Thats my little girl!
 Mai and June were dancing so I mozied on over there and danced with them. I never thought it'd be so fun but it really was!
 "Drop it like its hot drop it like its hot!" June sang a tune from her favorite commercial.
 We were just laughing and having a good time. I could really get used to this!
 "Pose for the picture!" I said excitedly. This really turned out a lot better than I thought.
 Then in the midst of all the fun my stomach turned and I ran to the bathroom.
I threw up into the toilet. Just about 85 more times of this and I'm done. If only that were the truth and if only the number was smaller....
 In the morning I decided Nicki and Nicole should be children. Thanks to my amazing daughters who taught them skills while I was gone they were eligible to age up. Mai wasn't grounded anymore. I thought I was a little harsh and she promised not to ever do it again. Nicole went first.
 Then I brought Nicki up to her cake.
 Oh my gosh when they aged up they had different perspectives of EVERYTHING!! Nicole (in the pink) was the girly one. She is in ballet class. She thinks everything is about world peace and the world should become a better place. Nicki on the other hand is a Tom boy who loves fishing and hunting. Now I would definitely take her hunting if I owned a gun and if my father was still around...
 So theres my two little opposites. I love them with all of my heart, they are definitely little mini mes in the looks department.
I found out I was pregnant. I didn't rub my belly or anything. I was in a very affectionate mood... Sarcasm!
 Nicole held a tea party for her imaginary friend. I was way off with the name hers is named Peanut her sisters is named Patches.
 Baby bump log. I am trying this out. Day one. Not big.. Not big at all. After the kids went to school I was going to pay a visit to my best friend who just moved back to town.
 **Again another rant. I have to get a childhood post out I REALLY do but for now heres a short backstory. Bridget Jones my best friend from childhood. She was created by my best friend Claire and she IS my best friend. She went off to Bridgeport when we were teens because of her fathers job. Now that she is a YA she moved back to Sunset Valley.*** Real Life** Claire is currently doing a slient 100 baby challenge with Bridget. If you want to add her as a friend on FB go here -> http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/profile.php?id=100002465766117&sk=wall
 Back to sims~ "I am so happy your out of Bridgeport Bridgety!" I said  clutching her. "I missed you so much!" she replied. We talked for a long while about things that were new. I missed her so much but even though we've been apart for a few years talking to her seemed like we had only been away from each other for a few minutes. Thats a true friend for life.

 I rubbed my belly and Bridget noticed. She walked up to me.
 "Your pregnant AGAIN! Gosh this is already baby number 15? You're getting up there with the big ones aren't you!!" I laughed. "If you mean the more known mothers than yes. But by publicity I'm way down on the bar..."
 "You'll get up there some how!" She encouraged. Hopefully I thought Hopefully.
 A best friend is there when you are a goof ball, when you've epicly failed, when your heart is broken well in that case their going and beating the snot out of the guy but anyways, they're there in your best moments and even in your worst, their even their when your absolutely normal. A best friend is your sister/brother only you've been separated for a while. A best friend never dies. Thats why they call them bff the forevers got to count. Bridget certainly is my best friend till the end.
 I needed Bridget to come over to my house the girls would be coming home soon and I didn't need them to be in the house alone. They did lose some trust with me.
 Me and Bridget danced and danced. "You know for a pregnant lady you sure can bust a move!" She joked.
 That got very tiring fast so Bridget decided we were going to play video games. Nicki joined right in when she got home.
Nicoles imaginary friend grew up. Peanut was now invisible to our eyes but plain to see to Nicole. I was happy she had an imaginary friend.
 Nicole chatted with her newly "alive" friend. Then she challenge Peanut to a pillow fight.
 To her eyes it looks completely normal. Like theres someone really there.
 To our eyes however she just looks silly. I encouraged Mai and June not to interveine. It was a completely normal phase.
 Nickis imaginary friend also grew up. She wasn't as happy as Nicole but did show excitement.
 Then we went to the Slip and Slide. I just took a few home movies since I couldnt part take in the event.
 Baby bump log Day 2: Getting bigger!!
 Nicole giving a hug to Peanut. Oh my. This is going to be a fun few days with them and their friends isnt it.
 I rubbed my belly and the baby kicked.
"Hey little one!" I cooed and he/she kicked again.
 I went to the hospital to get some baby advice. I was told the baby would be coming today so I should just walk around to make it pop out sooner.
 I saw Diana too. She had new work clothes on. Which meant that she had lost her former high paying job. Its a shame. She rubber my belly and told me how proud she was.
 Then I walked to the bookstore, I had nothing better to do. I saw Bridget so I chatter her up
 I drew in a big crowd. "Theres Caitlin Murray!!" Someone shouted adn a big crowd of people came around.
 I posed for some pictures then I made Bridget get into some.
 "I don't like this..." She whispered in my ear. Thats a way to show enthusiasm. I rolled my eyes and smiled to the camera. She just stood there.
 Then I went into labor.
 The crowd started freaking out. It really didn't hurt that much it was going to be a soft labor and I knew it but I was in a mood to screw with people.
 I screamed as best as I could so it didn't sound too fake. "Agh! It hurts!" They started giving me sorries and junk. Then I casually walked to the hospital right down the street.
 I welcomed a cute baby boy. He will go by the name of  Wilburt.
 When I got home I just needed to see what he looked like! I really hoped he got his fathers genes but not too extreme.
 I was so happy! He got his fathers hair!! Sadly he did get the facial features but thats okay! I like it the different my chidren are!!
Then I took a nice family photo of us dancing!! Welcome to the world baby 15!!

                If you liked this post please leave a comment, or if you hated it leave a comment as well! I would LOVE more followers so please just hit the little follow button! Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment