Saturday, December 24, 2011

Little Blue. Babies 46,47, and 48.

 Ellie and Elliot each had straight a's and were more than ready to age up. I purchased two cakes and they excitedly ran to them.
 "I wish for a car!" Elliot shouted. "You can't say your wish out loud!" Ellie told him. "Oh. Well Can I whisper it?" He asked. "You're hopeless." She muttered, but she did smile.
 Allie stood there for a while and whispered her wish. A few minutes later the sparkles engulfed her. Transforming her into a beautiful teen.
 Ellie and Elliot grew up to be quite cute. Ellie's hair grew out, and her facial shape looked lovely with it. Elliot's hair got brighter, something he wasn't proud of because of the constant taunts, but other than that he looked amazing. Either way I love his hair.
 Matt thought it'd be a good idea to age up the little ones too. So I gladly accepted. I brought Drew up to his cake and blew out his candles.
 I set Drew down and picked Doug up. I blew out his candles and set him on the floor next to his twin.
 The two of them aged into adorable little toddlers.
 With the teens at school and Matt at work the house was empty and quite lonely. "Well its only me and you two." I said to myself. I decided it would be a good time to teach the little ones how to walk. "Come on Drew.. Please.." I encouraged for the nineteenth time. Drew sat on his little bum in protest. "Drew no walk." He said. Maybe I should have taught them walking first, then talking... Not the other way around...
 Our little teaching session was thankfully interupted by the doorbell. I rose to my feet and stared at the man at my door. I walked to it and opened it up. "I'll just be one second." I Said to Drew and Doug. I stepped outiside and shut the door.
 "Hello my name is Winter and I-" "With the Father corp. Thingy. Anyway. Thank you for coming I do accept. Won't you come in?" I said in one big slurred sentence. I barely took a breath. "You're good." Winter said and he followed me inside.
 I took him to the bedroom and we got to business. When we were finished Winter bid me a farewell, and told me to call him if I needed another father, because he happened to have seven other brothers. I got dressed and went downstairs. I finished teaching Drew and Doug how to walk and before I knew it, it was already four thirty.
Ellie, Elliot, and Matt all walked through the door at the same time. I walked up to Matt and gave him hug, these hugs came everyday, regardless we talked about them or not we always found one time in the day to hug, we never really stated that we should or would do this, but I'm positive its because we both know how quickly we can be torn apart again by something out of our reach.
 The next day while the others were at work and school I decided I might as well age Doug and Drew up. I was going to be pregnant soon and they knew all of their skills, so there really wasn't much of a downfall. I brought Drew up to his candles and before I could tell him what to do he blew them all out.
 I brought Doug up to his cake and he tried to stick his hands in it. I pulled him away and let him blow the candles out at a safer distance, so he didn't burn his hands.
 They grew up into extreme cuties! Doug was the ladies man, he showed his rebellious side a lot though. Drew was the absent minded one, but he could produce a laugh without even thinking!
 As I thought, the baby kicked slightly. I rubbed my belly in agreeance. "Hey there." I whispered.
 When all of the kids went to bed Matthew and I shared some cuddle time. He was promoted again to Lieutenant. He was getting promoted left and right and he became happier and happier. We snuggled together on the couch and started to watch a movie.  When it was over we both retired and went to bed.
 In the morning Ellie and Elliot were nagging me to age up. "But you JUST aged up!" I protested. "So!" They shot right back. "Alright then if that's what you want. But why?" I asked. "We're going to set up a pet adoption agency!" Ellie said with sparkles in her eyes. "Alright then get the cake." I told her and she quickly obeyed.
 Less than ten minutes later there were two young adults standing before us. They each gave me a hug and set off for their new lives. The rest of the day Doug, Drew, Matt and I played tag and watched movies. It was nice having only two kids in the house again.
 When Doug and Drew went to bed Matthew turned on the radio. "May I have this dance?" He asked with a smile. "It'd be my pleasure." I said holding out a hand. He took it into his and pulled me close. We danced around in circles for a while.
 Matt brushed up against my cheek and lightly whispered in my ear. "I missed you every single day." Then he continued to spin me in circles slowly. I could've told him that I missed him, or about my nightmare, but I kept it all to myself. This moment was perfect as is.
 We didn't sleep all night, we danced until morning and when the boys got up neither one of us were sleepy. Doug went over to his friend Marc's house, and Drew went over to Jason's. "Chess?" Matt asked once they were both gone. "Your on!" I challenged. After fourteen times of being beat Matt finally threw in the towel. "Your good." He said smiling. "I know I try." I replied. I made spaghetti for lunch and by the time both boys were home the day was almost over. I lit a fire and we all sat around it telling random stories. Drews was about a kitten getting stuck in a railing then getting out, Dougs was about a farmer getting a tan and none of the girls liking him anymore, Matts was about a beautiful princess who lived too far to see, and my story was about two mushrooms. It was pretty entertaining.
 After three hours of tales my stomach shot great pains up my back. I was in labor. The boys stood back and shouted in fear, but it didn't last long.
I gave birth to two boys first. Richard and Ian. After I set them on the floor I had another surprise waiting. I gave birth to an unexpected little girl. I named her Snow. Welcome to the world my little blue's!

No comments:

Post a Comment