Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's Christmas!! Babies 44 and 45

 On Christmas day the children ran down the steps excitedly, as I told them that Santa had come with lots of gifts. Tobi and Terrence ripped through the wrapping paper as if it were nothing and endulged themselves with their many stuffed animals, oys, and clothes. It was only five in the morning, a family tradition to get up that early, so the kids were yawning, but trying to hide it so they didn't have to go back to bed.
 Ellie and Elliot loved their toys. Ellie snuggled her bunny very close, and Elliot made his rocket fly through the air.
The greatest gift Matt could give to me was simply him. He made sure he kissed me a lot, and held me close. Last night he told me about how they're sending back a lot of troops, saying their trying to pull out of the war. I didn't really care, either way. His contract said he only had to go back once, and he went. He's mine now.
 Matt thought it would be a good idea to teach the little ones their skills.I told him it'd be harder than it seems, but he told me I was insane. Without hesitation he got Elliot on his feet and told him to come to him as he stepped backwards.
 Elliot looked a bit confused but then tottled up to Matt and fell into his arms. Matt looked over at me and smirked. "Bet you can't teach Ellie that fast." He said his smile widening. "Oh, would you like to see?" I said laughing. And with that we started a full out toddler competion.
 In two tries I had Ellie walking to me with no hesitation. The rest of the kids ran outside, since the snow had melted leaving us an unwhite Christmas.
 I looked out the window to see Gracie running around. I could see Tobi run around her, her sights set for Terrence.
I told Matt to look out the window, and we watched Tobi run up behind Terrence and tag him. He let out a sigh and turned around, his eyes locked with Gracie and she bolted around the house, he trailed her quickly. Matt and I started laughing then set to work teaching the twins how to talk.
 Christmas went by extremely fast. The kids tired quickly and retired to bed. Matt and I took Ellie and Elliot to the nursery and read them each a story. Ellie dozed off in my arms and Elliot was close to drifting off when we gently set them in their cribs and bid them a good night. Matt and I went to our room and closed the door.
 We got in our pajamas and started to cuddle on the bed. Nothing major. Matt kissed my forehead then looked into my eyes. "No more kids, you and I, I want to be the last father." Matt whispered. I smiled. "Deal." I whispered. He kissed my forehead one more time, then snuggled under the covers.
 In the middle of the night I woke with a start. The nightmare was happening again, but this time it had funerals and everything, and the people would come up to me and blame me for it. I opened my eyes a little bit to see Matt staring at me with the same squinty eyes. "Nightmare?" He asks. "Yeah.." I whisper back. "Me too." He says, I feel his hand find mine and I relax completely. The next thing I know the alarm clock is blaring and the sunlight is shining through.
 Gracie and Megan were anxious to age up. And despite Christmas being yesterday I let them. Gracie blew out her candles and began to clap. Megan smiled and lightly blew her candles out then stepped back. 
 Once they were both aged up they picked out a house and were setting off. Gracie was jittery and began talking about the furniture and the guys that were going to enter.
 Megan came up to me and gave me a hug. "I'll keep her out of trouble." She said motioning to Gracie. "Thank you." I whispered back. Then they both left, to start their own lives. Matt came up behind me and tapped my shoulder. "Can we talk?" He asked like a little boy. "Um, sure?" I responded. He took my hand and led me up the steps.
 "I got a job offer." He said quickly. "Thats great honey!" I responded, but he stilled looked antsy. "It's for being a cop, and I know we've discussed this before, and I knew that you didn't like it deep down. I just want to know that you're okay with it." He said in a blur. "You don't need my permission.." "But I want it."
 I scratched my head. "Yeah, go for the job. I know its what you've always wanted." I said slowly picking my words carefully.
 ""But you have to promise to be safe!!" I added. He laughed and put his hand on my shoulder. "I promise." He said quietly. "Swear now." I aded.
 He took his hands and put them squarely on his chest. "I Matthew Jay Humphrey solemly swear that I will do whatever I can to stay safe in the line of duty. No harm shall come to me or you that can hurt either of us in any way." He said then looked me in the eyes.
 "I love you!" I said wrapping my hands around his shoulders. He proceeded and wrapped his arms around my waist. "So you approve?" He asked. "I approve." "Good because I already got the job."
 A week later Matt was on the line of duty. He had all of the requirements, plus with being in the military he already had all the training he needed. "I don't like the hat." He said chuckling. "I don't like it either, it hides all of your bushy hair." I said then self conciously I went out and touched his hair.
 He grabbed my hand and held it tightly. "Well alright then. See you at four thirty!" He said. "Four thirty." I repeated. "Four thirty!" He said laughin then he headed out the door. For the rest of the day I repeated four thirty over and over and over again.
 Tobi and Terrence were growing weary, they asked to age up and I gladly accepted. Tobi stared at her candles then in one big puff of air they were gone.
 Terrence stood there for twelve minutes blowing spit all over the cake before the candles finally went out. Thankfully we never actually eat the cake.
 Terrence grew up to be quite handsome actually. I didn't think he would grow up to look so good, but I guess that's not very well, right for a mother to think that, but I do!
 Tobi grew up into a very cute teen, her eyes are what get to me though, as pure as ice. I love them!
 Terrence persuaded me to have the toddlers age up too since school was starting in two days. That way they could start school with all of the other children, like it was completely normal. I took Ellie to her cake and had her blow out all of her candles.
 I proceeded with Elliot, and right after the candles went out the doorbell rang. I sat him on the floor so he could age up into a child and ran to the door.
 Low and behold there was a challenge father. Of course, it would be insane for Bridget to come and visit! She never has! I opened up the door and stepped inside. "Hello, I am Fez please refrain from looking at my as-" he started but I immediately stopped him. "Your from challenge father corp. right?" I interupted. "Uh yeah but I don't see how-" He started again. "Then you should clearly know that this means no strings attached its merely the fact that your getting a girl pregnant and leaving. No looking at butts or anything like that. Now would you like me to show you to the bedroom or are you hoping for a committed relationship, because I already have one of those." I said irritated. He stepped inside. "To the bedroom." He said shakily.
 He was actually quite sexy, not that I cared or anything. He had the same piercing blue eyes as Tobi, and that completed him perfectly.
 We got to business, and soon after the jingle played. Fez got up and looked at me. "I don't think this is going to work out. You are a nice lady though." He said then he left. That was a tottaly what the heck moment, but I didn't really care.
 I looked at the clock. It read four o'clock. Just a half hour longer. It turns out that when you watch a clock tick by for a half an hour it ticks slower than doing something in that time frame. Matt came through the door at exactly four thirty and he looked totally exhausted. I came and gave him an extremely large hug. "I'm going to go lay down." He whispered in my ear, I waved him to the steps and stood there for a few minutes.
 Jumangi broke the silent mood by walking up and meowing. I picked him up and gave him a hug. "Oh Jumangi, I love you." I whispered burying my face in his side. I set him down and Tobi walked up to me.
 "Terrence and I were wondering if we could age up and move out. There is a movie that wants to cast me, when I'm a young adult and well seeing as I'm not I should be! Plus, they said they'd cast Terrence too, it'll be a hit!" She said with her great blue eyes glistening. I said yes, not really minding if they aged up or not, and they were both celebrating before my eyes.
 Terrence grew up into just an extremely handsome man, and he knew that too. He was extremely ambituos and excited to star in the movie alongside his twin sister. They both gave me great big hugs and set off for Bridgeport to make the movie. They promised me tickets for it then they loaded into the cab and left.
 I went outside to get the mail and the baby started to kick. I was pregnant!!! I went back inside and to the bedroom. Matt was still in his uniform sprawled out on the bed. I lightly kissed his forehead and took his hat off. I set it on the dresser and changed into my pajamas. I walked back downstairs and lit a fire.
 A while later Matt came downstairs dressed in his normal attire. He sat down in front of the fire and I laid on his leg. "Sorry for falling asleep on you." He whispered. "Don't apologize. You deserve some sleep." I responded closing my eyes.
 We didn't talk for hours, and I felt completely at peace. When I woke up I was in bed, how I got there was a mystery, Matt I suppose, but I got up anyway without questioning it. There was a note on the door written in blue ink. 'Love you!' it read. I smiled, so this was Matt's doing. I put it in my drawer and walked into the sitting room.
 Jumangi's fleas had come back. I lifted him into my arms and took him into the bathroom. I set him in the tub and vigorously scrubbed his matted flea infested fur. When I was done he jumped out and ran away angrily. I felt accomplished and went downstairs to treat myself to some toast.
The day went by quickly, and before I knew it it was four thirty and Matt was walking through the door. "Guess what!" He said excitedly. "What?" I asked. He grabbed my head and pulled me close. "I got a promotion!" He said smiling. "That's great!!" I said and I pulled him into a hug. Although I wasn't so sure of his job at first I think its the perfect fit. In other words, it gives him something to do that pertains to his likings, and his attitude is still great!
 When the kids got home from school they quickly got out their homework. "I don't get it!" Ellie whined. They were doing algebraic equations in math and my little ones just could not get the hang of it. "Let me see." Elliot said then he scooted over to her. "You need to do the parenthesis first, not the subtraction, thats last." He said softly. "Ugh!" Ellie screamed. She threw her pencil down and ran upstairs.
 Elliot continued with his math. I could see his expression loosening as he got the hang of it. Then I saw him look up and scan the room. He slid Ellie's homework close to him and started to write down his answers on her paper. I'm not one to cheat, but I was going to let this one slide, since it was only a brothers duty to keep his sister safe. Even if it was just from a math problem.
 Jumangi was let outside once everyweek, so he could run around outside of the house. I never would have thought that he would be an elite hunter. He killed birds, frogs, turtles, fish, he would even put up fights with racoons. Today he came home with a little golden finch clenched in his mouth, the poor little bird was still fluttering its wings. I opened his jaw and released the little bird, lets just say Jumangi's not allowed outside for a while.
 While I was in the bathroom I went into labor. It was a really quick process because..
 Half an hour later I gave birth to a little baby boy.
I went downstairs to tell Matt, then I felt another pain. "Twins again?" I whined. Then I gave birth to another little boy. Welcome to the world Doug and Drew, welcome to the world..

Not very Christmassy, I know I do apologize, BUT Guess what Christmas IS tomorrow and I am deathly excited for it. If you want to make my Christmas Eve amazing theres a little comment box located right there V thanks! =)

3 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Caitlin!
    This was a lovely post :)
    ["I Matthew Jay Humphrey solemly swear that I will do whatever I can to stay safe in the line of duty. No harm shall come to me or you that can hurt either of us in any way."] I thought that verrrry cute <3
    Caitlin has verrrrry pretty kids :3 Oh, and Jumanji is always fabulous :D
    I loved this! Great job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas!
    I'm so glad Matthew's back. :D

    ReplyDelete