Friday, April 8, 2011

Baby nine and Everlasting Love.

 I picked up Anilisa Marie. She giggled in delight. "Oh little girl, you and your sisters won't be babies tomorrow. I'm not ready to age you up though. Your so cute!" I said to my little girl.
 Twinkle came into the nursery. "I can't wait until they're bigger! Then I can play with them!" Twinkle squealed with delight. She wold be a teenager tomorrow. I didn't want her to age up either. I wish this batch of kids could stay with me forever. "Okay kiddo get ready for bed, its already nine o'clock." Twinkle mumbled something under her breath but said "Come tuck me in okay?" "Wouldn't forget that!" I replied.
 I picked up Felicity. She wasn't hungry or wet so I simply snuggled her goodnight and sent her back in the incubator. I couldn't wait until they could sleep in regular cribs. That will have to wait until they are toddlers and we are in the new house.

 Lucky was in her crib screaming. I gave her a bottle and she calmed down. I set her in her incubator."Goodnight Maddilyn. Goodnight Anilisa Marie. Goodnight Lucy. Goodnight Lucky. Good night Felecity. Goodnight Joanna." I whispered as I shut off the light. I proceeded to tuck Twinkle in. She had already fallen asleep so i pulled her blanket up to her chin and kissed her forhead. "Goodnight, my little star." I whispered. "Goodnight mommy." She whispered back. I really did not want her to age up.
 Twinkle got up bright and early and she bolted into the babies room. "Happy birthday!!!" She shouted. I hadn't told her that she had to go to school today....
 After a half an hour of arguing with Twinkle over going to school she finally accepted and went. I went out to the backard to set up for the party. I set out seven cakes and two large tables. Twinkle got her own smaller table clear at the end.
 Over the period of the day the geusts started to arrive. They brought so many toys for the sextuplets. I think a lot of them forgot about Twinkle because I don't really see anything that a teenager would perfer.
 The second Twinkle walked through the door she said "BIRTHDAY TIME!!!!" She ran to her cake and got ready to blow out the candles.
 She blew all of the candles out in one blow. "Teenage time!" She shouted happily.
 Oh not so ready yet... Her body stretched as the sparkles clouded her.
 Twinkle looked beautiful. She would get a makeover once the sextuplets were aged up and once we were at the new house. I still think she is the most beautiful teenager ever.
 One candle. For one baby. For one "year" of being alive. i wasn't ready but I had to continue the challenge.
 I brought Anilisa Marie to her cake. Blow out the candles baby!
 Then Joanna. Woot!
 Lucky. Was next.
 Patrick was overjoyed as he saw his six little wonders grow up. He was a great great man who had helped tremondously with this challenge.
 Then Lucy. She was the tiniest of them all. I hoped that she would grow a bit when she entered her next stage of life. (Ignore the floating hair in the background..... Glitch...... -_-)

I took Felictiy to her cake. She was the last one to age up.  
 Now it was time to leave. I wiped a tear from my eye. My first baby grew up here. So did my second. Well sort of... Now I was leaving it. But there are more adventures to have.
 Our family photo and our new house. I couldn't wait! Now to raise some more babies!
                                                                         Twinkle's POV.
"It sucks." I said. "What does?" My mom said while teaching Felecity to walk. "This painting..." i said. "It looks like a smiling elderly spoon." My mom came over and took a look. "I like it." She said. "It's different. Just like you." She laughed and then took it off the easel and placed it on the wall. "There, now all of your siblings will be able to see it and wonder who the great artist was." I laughed.


 I changed my look. Since my hair had grown when I aged up I cut it. I went back to my old style since I loved it so much. Now I had to face my mom.
 "Hey mom!" I said happily as I entered her room. She hopped off her bed and asked "What's up?" "Well you see I don't see the point in me being a teenager. I mean I have already done all of the highschoolwork in middle school and I can always continue with my college work as a young adult! I don't need to be a teen and go through highschool just to be doing college work! So what do you say?"
 My mom looked down at the ground ad back at me. "Sweety, I'm not supposed to let you skip teenhood especially since I let Un. It would break the rules. But I will see it your way... You will age up tomorrow, but you have to give me the best reason in the world."
"THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" I shouted. There was a way bigger reason than just school. Heck I wanted to continue with my schooling. I wanted to get into te medical field. Now I could but thats still not why I needed to age up early.
 I hugged my mom. She whispered, "You know I won't be able to let you go, you were my first little girl." I whispered back, "You let Un go so you'll be able to let me go, besides there are 6 other little ones that will replace me easily. I'll be back by dinner." I said then I ran out the door to our neighbors house.
 "Hey!" I shouted at Eathon Bunch. "Hi! So what did your mom say?" "She said yes!" I said as energetically as I could.
 "That's great sweety." Eathon said holding my hands. "Now we can live happily together. Can I age up at your house too?" Eathon asked. "Of course you can Bunchy!"
 We hugged. So your probably wondering why we are together I've only been a teen for three days. Well, Me and Eathon were great friends at school and so we were "Together" as kids but when we turned to teens we were more boyfriend/girlfriend. Now we want to age up to get married so we can have children.
 "I love you." Eathon said before kissing me. "I love you too." I replied.
 I hugged Eathon goodbye. "I promised my mom I'd be home by dinner. See ya tomorrow." "See ya tomorrow." Eathon replied.
 Yes the day of the party I could not wait. Un came and gave me a hug. "You broke your promise." I said. "I know, I know, My fiancee broke up with me." "That's horrible! You gave up your teenhood for that little b-" Un cut me off. "Yes I did so I hope that your aging up for someone who will stay with you forever and ever." "Oh I am." I said. Oh I am.
 Eathon blew his candles out first. I couldn't wait to start my adulthood off with him. I would end my elderly years with him too.
 I blew out my candles next. Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday to me. I'm now gonna be 20, and I'm leaving my mommy. Happy birthday to me.
 Ethan's sparkles started first. He looked worried but then smiled at me and said, "Ready set here we go!"
 At that very moment the sparkles surrounded me. I was so happy. I looked over at my mom who shed a tear. I was ready to do this.
I decided to highlight my hair. I got dark red highlights. Eathon called me his toothpick since I was skinny like my mom. I kept my hairstyle the same, but I got glasses. I am legally blind like my mom and she had given me contacts but since I was going to be a doctor I went for a more sophisticated look.
 I kissed Eathon. He smiled and said "Let's start this chapter of life!"
 I lept into his arms and whispered in his ear. "Forever and always my lover you'll always be."
 Eathon spent the night but in the morning he had to go home. He hugged me goodbye.
                                                                                 Eathons POV
I went over to Twinkles after church got out. Caitlin opened the door. "Oh hi Eathon! Twinkle's just inside in the nursery make yourself at home!" Caitlin was so nice. I couldn't wait until she was my mother in law.

 I found Twinkle in the nursery just as Caitlin said. She was still in her pajamas. "Well, well, well, lazy bones. Why don't you get dressed and I'll treat you on a good day out on the town." "That'll be great!" Twinkle said.
 I took Twinkle to the park. It was her favorite place so it seemed fit for the occasion. "I love you Twinkle." I said.
 I dropped on one knee. I didn't want her to think that I was proposing right away. "Whoops! Dropped a contact. But while I'm down here...." I reached into my back pocket and grabbed the ring box.
 Twinkle held her breath in. Her eyes grew wide. She smiled under her hands. I knew I had proposed right.
 "Twinkle Sierra Murray, I love you with all of my heart. I knew from the first time I saw you in class quiet and shy and afraid of others because of the color of your skin. I loved you since the day I heard you sing, since the day you told me that you liked boys better than girls. Since the first day our eyes met. Since the first day you said the words that I could'nt get out. Now  can Twinkle I love you, will you marry me?"
 "YES!!!!!!" Twinkle shouted. I slipped the ring on her slende finger. She eyed it in awe.
 "Give me a hug!" She said.
 Twinkles POV.
Three days later we had our wedding. It was my turn to say my vows. " I love you, I'll love you when your bald, when you get on my nerves, when we have our six children, when we get home from a stressful day at work, when we're at each others throats I know it won't end because I love you to much. I love you so much that when you pass I'll be right there leaving at the same time as you." I slipped the ring on his finger.
 His vows were wonderful. "Like you always said I'll love you forever and always. Always is a long time, always is the rest of my life, the rest of your life, the rest of the worlds life, the rest of our kids life. I will be there holding your hand through it all, through thick and thin through rough and through soft. Forever and always my lover you'll be."
 We had a small little wedding my side of the fasmily and his side of the family all showed up. Including the mailman.
 We kissed. A long and heartfelt kiss.
 Since Eathons dad is a cop he had special connections with the military so we had an airshow. It was very lovely.
 My mother was very happy, although it does'nt look like it here. She hugged me tight and said "Good job. I like him." She laughed and so did I.
 Forever and always replayed in my head. We were ready to start our family we cuddled on the covers.
 Cailtins POV: I scooped up Anilisa Marie, it's time to teach you your skills. I decided I would start with walking then talking. Potty training could be skipped. That would be a long strenuous thing and I really needed to age these guys up before continuing with the challenge.
 I helped Anilisa up. Alright baby let's do this.
 While I taught Anilisa Marie her skills the others sat and watched television.
 They were watching some ballerina show. They seemed to enjoy it.
 "Come on Ani, you can do it!" I encouraged her as she came towards me.
 I could hear the girls in the living room. They were laughing and giggling. I was glad they got along so well.
Anilisa Marie wasn't a great talker. But I think she got the hang of it eventually.
 I proceeded to Lucy. She had been tiring really easily lately, plus she was just now getting over pneaumonia, for the third time.
 Lucy sat right down. She didn't feel like doing anything.
 She sat and she cried and cried. Her head must have hurt.
 I whipped out my phone and called the doctor. "Hello?" He answered. "Hi, it's Caitlin Lucy is refusing to do anything. She is screaming, what should I do?" The doctor must've been going through some paperwork because I heard rustling of papers and he had a delayed reply. "Why don't you bring Lucy on in, we can do some more testing and see what's really wrong." I said back "Thanks, we'll be righ in."
"Alright baby let's take you to the doctors." I whispered to Lucy. I called the babysitter and left the five remaining children with her as we went to the hospital.
 I snuggled Lucy. "It's okay baby, it's okay." I lulled to her.
 We arrived at the hospital a while later. Our family doctor was all set up and ready to go. Lucy git blood drawn, had to take three urine samples, and they even teseted her fo pneaumonia again. "Well, we have found out the problem." My doctor said to me. "What is it?" I asked dumbfounded. "Well Lucy only has three white blood cells. She has many abnormal blood cells. Ms. Murray, I'm afraid your daugher has leukemia." I held my breath as the seconds ticked away. "So what do I do now?" "Well," He stuttered. "Make the best of her life, you never know what day could be her last." I really did not want to hear that. What I wanted to hear was 'Oh your daughter is fine, she just needs a little nap' Not oh yeah your daughter has leukemia, she could die any day. My heart was broken in one million places.
 I left the hospital feeling glum. I did take the doctors words to heart. I would make her life the funnest life of any child ever born. Her and her sisters would have the best childhood ever.
 When we got home I tried to get Lucy to walk. To my surprise she tottled towards me the very first time.
Then I taught her to talk. She was very fluent with her words. I knew she was going to be a smarty pants.
 I taught Maddilin how to walk, she was an instant pro.
 Talking however was a way different matter.
 Lucky didn't want to walk but I got her to do it.
 None of my children were talkers except for Anilisa and Lucy, I taught them all how to talk but they were very resistant.
 I taught Joanna how to walk. She was very slow at it but got it eventually.
And yet again another resistant talker.....
 Twinkle came over for the sextuplets birthday. I noticed that she was pregnant but I didn't mention anything. I think she wanted to keep it a surprise.
 "I missed you mom." She said pulling me into a hug. "I missed you too baby." I said back.
 Anilisa was first. She blew out her candles hard.
 Felicity came next she blew and she blew until all of the candles were out.
 Joanna blew as hard as she could.
 Lucky just wanted to eat the cake. She lightly blew and the flame was still lit. She reached her hand toward the cake so I blew out her candles for her.
 Lucy, she blew and blew. She got tired very fast though. I helped her out a bit. When the candles flames were gone she clapped and said "Yay! Bye Bye."
Maddilin was the last one to age up. She was afraid of the flame so she kept her head towards me and blew. Surprisingly the flames went out when she blew.
 Make A Wish called me. "Hello?" I answered. "Why hello Ms. Murray, we are calling on the behalf of Lucy. We want her dream to come true." I smiled and replied "Here why don't you tell her yourself. Lucy came running down the stairs. She grabbed the phone from my hand and said "Hey this is Lucy!" They chatted for quite a bit. Then she said "Mom, we are going to France! They are paying for the trip and everything!" I never saw her face glow so much. "That sounds great sweety." We paked our bags and the very next day we traveled to France.
 It was beautiful. The houses, the scenery, the eiffel tower, everything! I got to spend the whole time with my girls.
 Our family picture. We were all dressed as explorers, I had planned a lot for this trip, even a pregnancy.
 Lucy had started her Chemo. Her hair had already started to fall out so she insisted on wearing a hat. I didn't concur. I didn't need her to get sunburned on her head.

 We played follow the leader to the cafe. Since they were all hungry. Take a seat girls, I have to order our food.
 I cringed at the price. "747 dollars?" I gasped. Then Lucy came over and said, "Remember, Make A Wish is reimbersing you for whatever you pay."  "Okay I said, that'll do.
 We all sat down and enjoyed our food. I sat with Maddilin and Felicity. They had some intesting conversations.
 Lucy looked like she was having a great time. Se tried the Crepes and said they were delicious.
 "Thank you so much mom!" She said as I hugged her. "Don't thank me baby thank Make A Wish without them we would've never left the city." I was ready to leave. We were going to go camp out under the eiffel tower. When I told the girls that they all gasped and started to giggle.
 The eiffel tower was beautiful. All of the girls loved it.
Lucy was amazed with the beauty. I knew she was happy she chose this for her wish. I hoped she would be abl to remember this forever.
 We all slept in two tents. It was a long night, but I do have to say it was very fun.
 Lucy, Lucky, and Anilisa Marie were up at four. They were wide eyed and bushy tailed. Instead of making them go back to bed I let them play. They weren't tired and if they got grumpy then I would just take them back to the base camp. They played tag until the others woke up.
Lucy was tiring fast. I told her she should take a break but she said, "How am I supposed to be a kid if I can't do any kid type things?" I told her she could play as hard as she wanted she just had to take her medicine straight after.
 When the others woke up at about eight like regular people I told them we were going fishing. Some were excited, others like Lucky were disgusted.
 We all started fishing in the same spot. I was told it was the best place to go to catch small creatures that were good to keep in a fishing bowl.
 All of our bobbers floated around the fish.
 Joanna was the first one to catch a frog. that thing was huge!
 Then me, Lucky, and Anilis Marie all caught one at the same time.
 Lucky was just purely disgusted. I laughed at her face. "It's not that bad!" Joanna shouted.
 Maddilin caught one too. "It's squishy!" She said laughing.
Felicity was also unimpressed at the frog. "Oh come on that's your baby, we're going to keep them and put them in fish bowls!" I said laughing.
Lucy finally caught hers. "It kind of smells!" She said but she was also giggling. "it's name is Maya!" She shouted.
 I dropped the kids off and went over to baby nine's house. "Why hello." Gustave said smiling. He pulled me into a romantic hug. We had been penpals since our childhood. Jus trecently he asked if her could be a father in the challenge.I accepted and told him he would have o come with me because I wouldn't ever be able to afford going to him but since Make A Wish changed that I decided to come to him.
 "So? Are you ready to do this?" I asked flirtily. "Why yes, yes I am." He replied giggling.
 We held hands. His palms were warm against mine. I smiled. "So where-"
 He cut me off pulling me into a kiss. "I've never met you, I've never met anyone so beautiful. I may never have the chance to kiss a girl. I just had to do it." He said apologetically. "Don't worry. You'll make the perfect husband for someone someday.
 We proceeded under the covers. I heard the jingle. I kissed Gustave goodbye. "Come visit and see me and your baby." I said. "Hey sweety, one thing." "Anything?" I replied. "If the babies a boy name him Daniel. That was my brothers name, he died of cancer three years ago. Tears welled in my eyes. "Okay. His name will be Daniel." Died of cancer. Will the girls have to explain how they lost a sextuplet to cancer is Lucy ever died. I couldn't even imagine. I remembered Gustave writing about Daniel. He was his older brother. They did everything together. Now Daniel was gone and Gustave was all by himself. I couldn't imagine losing Sarah, or Diana I geuss.
 When I left the house I checked my messages. The babysitter I left the kids with had taken them to the small park in the middle of town they were all playing tag and having a good time. I chatted with some locals as they played.
 We returned home at one in the morning. I felt bad because the girls still had to go to school in the morning.
 In the morning the girls boarded the bus. Thankfully they had slept on the plane and when they got home.
 I waved goodbye as they left. Then I went inside to relax. Just because they slept doesn't mean I did.
 Well instead of relaxing I got nauseus and ran to the toilet.
 I vomited long and hard. The one thing I hated about pregnancy.
 I brushed my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth then I went to relax.
 I lit the fire and sat down I read the paper too. I got bored though so I decided to clean the house.
I was throwing some stuff away when I got a call from the doctor. He said I needed to take Lucy in for antoher Chemo treatment. I left and got Lucy out of school early.
 We made it to the doctors on time. Lucy led the way to the door. "Here we go again." She muttered.
 Once we were done at the doctors Lucy ran to the bathroom to look at her hair. "It's all almost gone." I heard her whisper. She came out of the bathroom and didn't have her hat on. I was happy, she finally accepted the fact that her hair would fall off.
 I told the girls to do their homework and they agreed, all accept for Maddilin who threw a fit.
 "But mom!!!!" She screamed. "Maddi? Do you want to go to your room?" I said sternly. "No." She muttered.
 I got her to do it and I went and talked to their little friend Malcom. He seemed nice.
 When Lucy was done she went upstairs and fed her frog. "There ya go Maya. All full."
 Felicity and her chatted a bit and all of the other girls went upstairs to join them.
 I went up to my room and felt a small kick. "Hi Daniel." I whispered.
 When the girls left for school the next morning I went and made their beds. Daniel was kicking me.
 I went out to the hall. I admired Twinkle's painting. "It sucks?" i said under my breath laughing. "No it doesn't."
 I decided to paint. What I didn't know exactly I just painted what came to mind. I pictured Lucy as an adult. Boney but alive. Bald but beautiful. Sick but enjoying the world. I think I ended up painting Lucy.
 The girls came home and did their homework. They were a bit off task but they all helped each other.
I was still painting. My baby bump had grown bigger.
Quick Checkup on Twinkle. When we went to France she had given birth to two beautifulgirls Caroline and Ursula. They are now toddlers and they are sooo cute!
 I came down where the girls were and read them a book. They all listened.
 Afterwards they watched television. It was Friday so I didn't really care how late they stayed up.
 On Saturday the girls all swam. They were enjoying the weather outside.
 I really didn't feel like swimming so I brushed up on my cooking skill. I had almost mastered it.
 Felictity, Maddilin, and Lucy were all enjoying themselves at the sprinkler.
 I set out a picnic for them. They all sat and ate. I could hear them laughing and giggling.
 I geuss it was an all you can eat because the ants were invading the basket. None of the girls seemed to realize so I didn't say anything.
 I went into leighbor right when it got dark. I grabbed my stomach as the contractions started.
 I told the girls t get out of the pool and go inside. Then I left for the hospital.
 People started to freak out as I walked by.
 At 11:04 I gave birth to Daniel. He was a small cutey weighing in at 5 lbs 4 ounces. I knew Gustave would be proud.
 When I got home the girls circled around me to see the baby. "He looks so squishy!" Said Lucy. "Yeah kind of like a frog." Felicity said and we all started laughing.
Welcome to the world little Daniel, welcome to the family.

3 comments:

  1. This post was fantastic! SOOOOOO upset about Lucy :( Hope she gets better!! Also, I love that you included the Make a Wish foundation!

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/
    &
    http://thejameslegacy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job with this story. Keep up the good work, I look forward to seeing more of your story. Oh and I like how you put more into it other than having the babys.

    ReplyDelete