Friday, March 25, 2011

A house fit for Me

The following post is just about our new house. I am super excited to show you because I love it so much! I'm just gunna say right now I made it entirely by myself with help from cc. It will not be going on the exchange because I can't upload items to the exchange. I am sorry. I also want to add the colors may not exactly go together but I am a sixth grader, not an architectual designer. :)
                                                                          House Time!!!
The house! I was kind of upset that it had to be 3 stories. I am not one for high houses but I love it it works out perfectly for what we need.

This is the dining room. I am a picture finatic so I put plenty of pictures up on the wall.

 The kitchen its nice and big and ready for me to prepare many many meals.
 The living room with a little pram in case a baby/toddler would need to take a nap when I was busy down here. (Ignore Un sitting on the couch. He was just over for a picture. :) )
 The fireplace located right next to the living room seperated by a half wall and stairs.
 Play area downstairs its small but it works. Theres a bigger one, but we aren't there yet. (Obviously)
 Bathroom. Equipped with toddler potty and shower.
No for upstairs 2nd floor. The boys bedroom, it will be filled with girls however because there are seven little girls in this house. And yeah I did call Twinkle little but I guess shes not anymore. Updated family picture to come.
 This is the hallway seperating the boys room from the girls room. I wanted it to be a quaint and quiet little spot. I think I suceeded.
 The girls bedroom. It's much smaller than the boys room though.
 The nursery. Right now it has many female cribs. Once the sextuplets age up there will be multigendered furniture and maybe a little bit of decor.
 This is the original first crib and mobile of my 100 baby challenge. I was so happy I got to keep it.
 3rd floor. This is right when you walk up the stairs. a big wall of paintings and a chess table.
 Then there is the "office" which is equipped with three computers and three easles. I hope the children find this helpful for school.
 The bathroom. I didn't like it being all black and white so I added some color with the rugs.
 My bedroom. I fell in love with the room right after the paint was applied. The red wall is the only one that is red. The other walls are tanninsh. I absolutely LOVE my room with all of my heart. It will become my sanctuary when the sextuplets become teenagers. A day I will fear for the rest of their childhood.
 My small little bathroom. The walls weren't painted in this picture but they are just the same as the walls in the other 3rd floor bathroom.
 And the backyard. I made a small pool so we can swim, a barbeque (which doesn't look very good but I don't have outdoors nor any of the other stuff packs but oh well...) and a picnic table.
Our family portrait. Babies 1-8. It's not picture perfect but its us. Which is why I love this picture but I like the next one more.

Oh this picture makes me laugh. Lucy is in the left highchair and shes just smiling and looking like she always does. Lucky was in the other highchair paying attention to Anilisa Marie. Anilisa Marie was picking her nose, so was Joanna. Maddilyn was drinking her bottle and looks so innocent. and then Felicity was whining because she wet herself.
Like I said, you don't have to be picture perfect, you just have to love each other with all of your might.
(This picture is a spoiler for the next post) Just putting that out there. :)

1 comment:

  1. GREAT post :) I LOVE THE HOUSE!! It is beautiful! and extremely well decorated. My favorite rooms are the kitchen (I love cooking in real life, the kitchen is important to me :P ) and her bedroom!

    ReplyDelete