Saturday, March 12, 2011

Welcome Baby 2!

I scooped up Un into my arms. "Alright little guy, it's time to age up". I smiled as I lifted him into the air his little arm seemed to be waving at me. I had bought a cake and everything, however I did not throw a party. I wanted to have the pleasure of seeing my baby age up all by myself, selfish I know but I couldn't resist.
I wanted to cherish this moment by myself but Royal, Un's father showed up just in time. The butterflies arose in my stomach as I let him enter the door. At least he was excited to see his child age up. After taking part in the challenge Royal got a steady girlfriend named Tori, I was very happy seeing him settle down into a steady relationship.
I set Un on the ground and watched the sparkles appear, I was ready to see 99 other babies transform into small tots.

Un grew up into a small cutie pie. He had his father's aqua hair, which I loved with all of my heart. He also had Royal's eyes and facial structure, if only he were blue.

I tickled my little boy and he giggled very loudly. "Haha, your such a cutie!" I boasted.

The next day me and Un strolled over to Royal's, he said he had a nice roomate that I ought to meet. I couldn't ignore a man who wanted to take part in the challenge so I decided it was worth a shot.

A short red man answered the door. Another multicolored person? I chuckled. "Ummm, Hi I'm Maroon Miggy Royal has told me all about you." Maroon Sated. "Oh how delightful, I'm sure you want to take part in the challng." "Oh I would be more than delighted." I loved the way he talked, it was as like he had a British accent but yet he didn't.
I gazed into his eyes. "Alright then, where's the bed?" I asked in a soothing tone. "Right this way pretty lady." Maroon pointed.

We quickly got to it. I heard the soft lullaby and was pleased with myself. Baby 2 was now in the making.

I played Peek-a boo wih Un when we got home, tomorrow I would teach him his skills. I was so excited to get started.
Sometime in the middle of the night I awokened and raced to the bathroom. My stomach was more than ready to spew the contents into the toilet. Thankfully I made it just in time.

I returned to my bed where I slowly drifted off to sleep again.

In the morning I payed the bills. "265 dollars!" I pursed my lip. "That's expensive!" I was quite angered with my realator he had said that the minimal payment of the month would be 100 dollars to rent this shack, he was 165 dollars off!

I couldn't stay angry long. Little baby two kicked me, showing me that they were here and forming.

I put Un into his highchair and he fingered his food. "Come on Un it's just mashed carrots." I persuaded.

Un decided that he didn't want to eat any of the food I gave him so I took him to the backyard to practice walking. He would eat at lunch.

I set him on the ground and walked about two feet away from him. "Come on Un Come to mommy." I smiled as he took his first steps to me.

After learning how to walk I was exhausted and Un was kind of cranky. He refused to go down for a nap though. I settled with watching t.v. We watched the  show for quite a while before Un squealed. "Poddy Poddy Momma godda use poddy!"

Un did in fact have to use the potty. He sat right down and got to business. I did this twice more and he mastered the potty skill. Un could now go and use the potty whenever he needed to.

In the morning I woke up to a very large stomach. I was worried so I called my doctor. "Um, hi it's Caitlin. I was just wondering I'm only on the second day and I am HUGE!" I wasn't kidding either. The doctor told me to take it easy today. I really couldn't do that though not with Un.

I taught Un how to walk since that wouldn't be too strain He could talk right away. Then I realized that those were not his first words! When he asked to use the potty he had said his first words! My face glowed with pride.
 I put Un in his crib for a nap and held my stomach. It was aching very badly. I didn;t remember having this much trouble with Un, I went into leighbor and that was that. Now it felt as if someone was pinching my stomach with pliers over and over again.
I clenched my stomach as the contractions kicked in. Un was staring at me. "It's okay sweetie mommys fine." I lied. I called the babysitter and raced out the nursery door. My heart panged when I heard Un scream "Mommy!"

I was in leighbor for nine full hours. Maroon did show up too. I had to have a csection because the baby would've been breach and might not have survived.

I left the hospital with a beautiful red baby girl. I left with a proud look on my face.

Welcome to the world Twinkle Murray



              Thank you for reading! I just want to say I am only twelve years old so this takes a lot of effort to accomplish. Please follow! Also if you think I should change or add anything to my challenge please tell I am open for improvement! :)

1 comment:

  1. Another great post :)

    http://catherinebell100challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete