Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Back to Normal. Babies 53 and 54

Authors note. I realize I don't really focus much on the kids in my challenge. With this batch of 50 children I will make it my personal mission to include them much more! TO THE POST!
When we got home Patrick and Mikey were already teens. Very handsome teens if I may add.
Anna and Elizabeth were no longer babies, nor were they toddlers, they were two very spunky girls!
Elizabeth loved to paint. Whenever she wasn't at school or doing homework she was behind the easel. She's frustrated that she can't paint like I can, but I explained to her that it took hours of practice.
Anna has the same insane trait as Matt, and feels that Elephant is a gift from the gods. When Matt lets her, she feeds, cleans, holds, plays with, and even takes Elephant for walks. Those two were horrible! But then again, Jumangi was a hassle to take care of at times, and I didn't have to do a thing for Elephant. The squirrel stays. For now.
"You're never going to beat me!" Mikey mused.
"Oh really? Check, and mate." Patrick said placing his knight in the correct check mating position.
"Set em' up." Mikey muttered.
"Round nine shall begin!" Patrick mused, placing the pieces back onto the table. The two were opposites, at best. They played chess for three more hours straight, and Mikey didn't win but once.
Elizabeth, who was not all right in the head, was constant to harm herself.
"NO! I don't want to do this! Wait!" She begged, her hand zig-zagged in the air.
She began to choke herself. Then she shook her head and went back to the easel to begin painting again.
This is Twink. Anna found him on the way home from school. He is a stray cat, or should I say kitten. So we are his temporary home. Mikey and Patrick want to take him home with them when they age up, so he does have a permanent home with the Murray's technically.
While I was cleaning the house the girls let in this random fellow. His name is Josh Cantier, and his features are clearly shown. I was mesmerized by his nose, it was soo tiny!
"So, what do you say?" He asked. "Yeah, sure, uh, bedrooms up this way. You aren't going to get too clingy now are you?" I asked. He winked. "Maybe, you're too pretty too leave hanging."
We quickly got to "work." When we were finished he said goodbye and left. Later that night he invited me to a party. I didn't exactly return the invite.
Jumangi and Twink were not exactly fond of each other. Well, Jumangi wasn't fond of Twink anyways. He always went up to him and hissed. Twink on the other hand enjoyed playing with Jumangi, he would jump over him, and lick his fur.
Patrick wanted to learn how to drive, so Matt decided he would take him out for a spin.
"Alright, slow down for the turn, alright, yes. There ya go!"
Pregnancy was kicking in!
To get her minds off of things Elizabeth enjoyed cooking in her little oven. She made muffin after muffin, after muffin. She usually fed them to Jumangi.
Anna, on the other hand, liked to play by herself. She loved to play with barbie dolls, and would always make them have lots of kids.
Pregnancy was surely kicking in. Or was that just the baby? I felt my little bump as the anxious little ones kicked curiously.
Patrick and Mikey were ready to grow up. "WOOHOO!" Patrick cheered. "Yay, uh huh, yeah." Mikey said. They quickly aged into stunning young adults, and moved out. Taking Twink with them.
And then there were four. Matt and I decided that we should take a few family pictures, something I haven't done in a while.
The pictures were absolutely perfect. Afterwards, we all went upstairs to our bedroom and started to watch a movie. The girls got bored quickly, the movie wasn't that good at all.
And soon they both fell into a soft slumber.
The next day we watched a different movie, this time in the living room. "SH!" Anna said, trying to focus in on the main character, who was about to be attacked by a "scary" zombie. "I'm just saying, why doesn't she run faster, I mean the zombie isn't going that fast, and she could just punch the thing and the head would fly off, then she could run to the house, oh she's going to die. RUN!" Elizabeth yelled to the screen. The actress in the movie, did the worst fake fall in history and fell to her doom. "OH NO!" Anna yelled. "Oh gosh." Elizabeth sighed, giving herself a face palm.
Baby got swag! After two days my bump was big! We're talking multiples here! At least!
Night was drawing near so Matthew started to feed his little squirrel. I got online to chat with the challenge mothers, nothing was really active, which we hadn't talked for a while, which might have been why, but it felt like a ghost house.
Elizabeth had tired of the "scary" movie fast. "Listen children, parents." She whispered ominously. She grabbed a flashlight and flicked off all of the lights in the house, she began to tell a scary story.
"The dog licked her hand every hour. But she got up, and she could hear a slight dripping sound."
Elizabeth said loudly for all to hear. "That's gross!" Anna said.
"When the girl got up to go to the rest room the dripping became louder with every step."
"What is it?" I inquired.
"And hanging from the shower rod, was her dog. And it was dead. On the mirror written in blood, was 'People can lick too.'"
"Oh gosh! Where'd you hear that?!?!" Matthew asked, clearly disturbed.
"Some people say, that you can still hear the dog bark in the middle of the night, and that the girl was never seen again. The end."
"That was HORRIBLE!" Anna screamed.
"I don't want you to tell that story ever again. To anyone." Matt added.
"Fine. You gotta admit it was better than the movie." Elizabeth laughed, and flicked on the lights.
I stood up, and as soon as I did, I went into labor!
"I think-----you, scared, them, out!" I huffed between every word.
"What do I do?! What do I do!?" Matt started to freak out. You know I have to have at least fifty more babies, you should get used to this. No, you should be used to this. I wanted to say, but didn't. He was clearly distressed.
I gave birth to two very adorable girls. Say hello to Cinderella, Ella for short. Baby 51.
And Belle. Baby 52. Welcome to the world Cinderella, Belle. Welcome to the world. <3

1 comment:

  1. C: Amazing. 'Cept, Elizabeth's kinda creepy..
    -Claire whose account won't let her log in so she shall be put under anonymous.

    ReplyDelete