Friday, October 14, 2011

I'll Be Back. Baby 37

 In the airport I saw Matt. He was sitting on a chair flipping through an old magazine with tears in his eyes. I quickly walked over to him and sat down right next to him. It took him a few minutes to realize that I was sitting right next to him and he just about jumped out of his skin. We both stood up, knowing each others thoughts and feelings, couples telepathy and I instantly fell into his arms. "Don't go." I whispered in his ear, tears burning the back of my eyes and throat. "It's not my decision." Matt replied holding me tighter. "Just one more year and its all done." He whispered in my ear.
 A year sounded like an eternity, an eternity with a cold bed, an eternity with an empty feeling in my heart, an eternity without my soulmate. 'Flight 421 Flight 421 Boarding in five minutes.' a nasaly woman sounded over a loudspeaker. Matthew pulled away slowly. "I'm sorry." He whispered staring into my eyes. I didn't have anything else to say. I had imagined him swooping me off of my feet and us sailing to some forbidden island, to fall in love all over again, but instead I get another goodbye.
He grasped my hands as he released from the hug. The loudspeaker rang again signaling that there was just two minutes left for people to get there things and get on the plane. Matthew let go of my hands and pecked me on the cheek. He turned away, then turned back, and in the best terminator voice ever he said loudly "I'll be back." I couldn't help but laugh, and he did too. He took a few steps then ran back towards me. His eyes shone, and the child popped out of him. "I will skype you the minute I can, I'll call every night. Tell Henry, tell him I love him. I love you. Goodbye." And within the nasaly loudspeaker lady signaling that there was just one minute to get in gear Matt was on the plane, ready to start the torture again. I stood in the middle of the airport, people ran and walked all around me, and for some reason I felt some sort of calmness come over me. I knew it'd take forever for Matthew to get back, but this time, this time when he got back it'd be forever, and it'll be perfect.
 When I got home I fed Dani. I decided it was time for a birthday. I explained to Henry why Matt had to leave, and he was very understanding and was proud that his daddy could serve his country, however there was some hurt in his eyes. I got some cake out of the fridge and put it on the table. Time for a teen and a toddler.
 Henry walked up to his cake and violently blew his candles out.
 He clapped and couldn't wait to age into a promising teenager. He looks almost 100% like Matt, so I can't wait to see what he looks like as a teen!
 Who could've guessed? Henry turned out to be a Matt look alike, he sounds exactly like him too. Henry is now a genius and wants to learn how to creat all of the potions, he's already got a logic skill brewing.
 I brought Dani up to her cake. I blew out the candles for her and set her on the ground.
 She aged up to look almost exactly like her father. Her hair had vibrant colors and her facial shape was so animish it was adorable.
 Henry got to work right away on mastering the chemistry table. He spent hours in the bottom part of the fort expirimenting.
 I got a call from Bridget, after updating my look a bit. She asked if I wanted to go to the club tonight. I gladly accepted, I needed to get out for a little while and talk. I went and picked up Dani, she squealed with delight. "Why don't we learn how to walk?" I cooed.
 Dani was up and running around in no time. I was starting to think this was a bad idea, but then it occured to me that she would just tire herself out quicker.
 When I finally got her to settle down and sit I taught her how to talk. Her first word was 'diamond ring' and she wouldn't stop repeating it.
 When I applauded her and told her what a good job she did she smiled proudly.
 Henry however, was not having a whole lot of luck. He had created the ninja vanish potion, and the stink potion but every other time he would try to make one it literally blew up in his face. When he stormed in singed I wanted to laugh, when he looked at me he quickly sighed and said "Don't say a word." Then he ran upstairs and took a shower. When he came back down I asked him if he would mind looking after Dani, he gladly accepted the challenge and I got ready to go out.
 I met Bridget at the club and we chatted a bit about Gabe, his epilepsy was being controlled by medication, and Spencer was staying home a lot more to take care of the two. We strolled into the club, it was dead empty.
 I did have a drink, I was limiting myself to one and honestly it was delicious.
 The bartender was doing a great job, however she ended up giving Bridget the wrong drink. She then entertained her only two customers by breathing fire. Bridget wasn't very impressed. When the bartender ran up to the exclusive lounge Bridget looked at me.
"My step uncle could do that. But then again he could also juggle cats." She said with a straight face. I burst into laughter. We talked for a few more hours then we returned to my house. Bridget crashed on the couch and I crashed in my bedroom. In the morning I woke Dani up and took her downstairs.
 While Henry was at school and I was cleaning up the house Dani played on the xylophone.
 When Henry came home from school he brought a lovely girl with him. By the end of the evening they were getting very close. He took her outside and they watched the stars together.
 The next morning I got a knock on the door from an interesting man. Different colored hair must be all the rage with fathers. Anyway, his name was Maxwell Loate, and he had come from Hidden Springs just so he could be a father. I had asked him why he didn't go for one of the more famous mothers and he just told me they wouldn't answer his calls, awesome I was a last resort. In the end I accepted and showed him to the bedroom.
 The job was quickly done, and I sent Maxwell on his way as 'only a friend' but he left after taking my picture with his cellphone. I don't even want to know why. When I came back downstairs Henry had left for school and Dani was running around the couch. I swear that girl never ran out of energy.
 When Henry got home he and his, not girlfriend yet only bestfriend trying to get to first base with, friend sat on the bench. Before I, or even Henry for that matter, knew what was happening they were kissing. I walked away from the window and picked Dani up. It was time for her to be a child.
 Dani powerfully blew and blew until all of her candles went out.
Dani grew up to be absolutely adorable. The green faded from her hair for some reason, and she enjoyed solitude. Her favorite thing to do was  catch butterflies, but she really wanted to start ballet.
 Henry came up to me when Leslie left. "I asked her to the prom!" He said happily. "And what did she say?" I asked with a smile. He smiled from ear to ear and almost yelled "She said yes!" then he ran upstairs to his room. Teenagers...
 Dani spent A LOT of time with her little IF. His name was Snuggles. She would sit in the front yard and sing to him for hours and hours on end until I called her in.
 When everyone was in bed I did a quick laundry round. There was a ton of laundry, especially in Dani's room. She loved to dress up so I was up half the night washing princess and dinosaur outfits.
 In the morning the little one kicked, I was pregnant once again. Only this time I was ecstatic, and I just couldn't wait. I was getting back on MY own schedule with no worries. Matt had called me the other day, they had a safe landing and he had a behind the desk job, and in the next two weeks we would be able to skype. This lifted about a million pounds off of my shoulders.
 I decided to try and revive the garden. The snow had practically vanished the day after it had come, but it completely killed the poor little plants. It took me the whole entire day just to weed, water, fertilize, and attemptedly revive the first TWO rows. I gave up at nine o'clock and headed back inside.
 Dani had her first day of school today so I asked her about it while reading her a bedtime story.
"They made fun of my hair." She said sweetly. "Why is that?" I asked. "I don't know. Maybe their jealous." She said quietly before her head hit the pillow.
 I kissed her head, it was warm to the touch."I'm positive they're jealous." I whispered. I clicked the lights off and whispered "I love you" Then I shut the door and headed to my room.
Day two baby bump! Getting big!
 I went to the park to take some pictures in the morning. There are always some interesting people, today however there were many. There was a nudest *Who ran out of the park before I could snap a pic* There was a singed Jack Bunch reading a book, and there were three robbers. How delightful. I did however manage to take some brilliant pictures of some butterflies.
 When I got home the kids were all doing their homework, and surprise surprise Leslie was there, she was really becoming a good part of the family. She was sweet and kind, and had a cute laugh I could definitely see why Henry fell for her.
 Dani had been taking ballet lessons for an entire week now and she was doing great! She showed off to Henry all the time. Since I have recently mastered my photography skill *Which took me ages* I took a lot of ballet pictures. Her recital was in a few days and I was excited.
 Dani and I watched television for a while,  we talked about school, and how the kids had stopped making fun of her hair but started to dye their hair funky colors which was total copycat but I didn't say anything since they stopped.
 The baby was more than ready to pop out of me, and I went into labor. Henry freaked out while Dani and Leslie helped me out the door. I drove to the hospital and got ready to deliver a baby.
It took three hours for me to give birth but I finally gave birth to a baby boy. Welcome to the world Jonathan, welcome to the world.

PLEASE COMMENT! Okay, follow, comment, if you'd like to feel warm you can gift me here, or if you just enjoyed reading you can refer it to a friend. Thanks for reading! P.S COMMENTS PLEASE! Teehee.

2 comments: